The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which promotes reviewing of all stories and spotlighting talented writers. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Wendy Brune

But just in case....

7/6/2012 . Edited 9/21/2012 #1
The Bitter Kitten

Chef Ramsay would be proud.

7/7/2012 #2
The Death Frisbee

For once.

7/7/2012 #3
ShadedRogue

Indeed. That was the most tame end of Randomness ever.

7/7/2012 #4
Shuna

Get him out of my kitchen, not working with him there.

7/7/2012 #5
The Bitter Kitten

Are you happy now, Kate? You've got me watching Season 10 of HK.

//impressionable

7/7/2012 #6
Wendy Brune

...the end of RandomnessXIV depresses me.

7/7/2012 #7
StormyMonday

Rawr :S

/goes to get her other half of tuna sub

/and then watch that DVD that's been sitting on the desk for two weeks

/may or may not return

7/7/2012 #8
ShadedRogue

Losing my sunglasses in the Dead Sea depresses me. :/

7/7/2012 #9
Wendy Brune

They're dead to you now.

Nyuk.

7/7/2012 #10
Shuna

Shall I arange the funeral Cass?

7/7/2012 #11
The Bitter Kitten

It was slow, to be sure.

7/7/2012 #12
ShadedRogue

Yes, a funeral. I'm really bummed, because I kind of need them to see when we're at the dig site, because they're prescription, and I'm fricken blind, so...either now I go without sunglasses and wear my regular glasses and risk blinding myself, or I buy crappy sunglasses and work blind. Hmm...

But seriously though, I am such an idiot. I can't believe I lost them the first week in. So screwed.

7/7/2012 #13
ShadedRogue

One of the girls in my room keeps tripping over the archaic electrical system we have, and I think she finally broke it because now the fan keeps shutting itself off. It's doubly annoying, because her bed is right next to the plug and she won't get up to fix it even though she keeps complaining that the fan is off again, so I have to keep getting up and walking across the room to fix it.

7/7/2012 #14
The Death Frisbee

Make her fan you with a palm frond.

7/7/2012 #15
ShadedRogue

LOL! Well, I think I fixed it now, so maybe it will be okay. Hopefully. Until the next time she trips over it, at least.

7/7/2012 #16
The Death Frisbee

Are you happy now, Kate? You've got me watching Season 10 of HK.

//impressionable

Do not expect the brilliance of my last recommendation. Though Ramsay's insults can come damn close sometimes, he is surrounded by idiots. Actual idiots, not just people he thinks are idiots.

7/7/2012 #17
ShadedRogue

I love Ramsay. His yelling is my favourite part.

Anyways, it's late here and I'm falling asleep with my computer on my lap so I think I'm going to call it a night. Everyone say a mourning prayer for my poor little sunglasses.

7/7/2012 #18
The Death Frisbee

Cheer up, Cass!

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades. ;)

Also, while I'm thinking about crazy Eighties videos, if you haven't seen Fishbone's Party at Ground Zero, you must. Immediately. (Has nothing to do with 9/11.)

7/7/2012 . Edited 7/7/2012 #19
Cerulean City

Hi! Blake, right? Methinks I've heard about you before. :)

All good things, of course.

-hairflip-

7/7/2012 #20
eSJa
Blake!! Long time no see pal, how are you? New Randomness? I don't think I've been here for a single start or end of Randomness which makes me sad. Hope the weekend is going well for everyone.
7/7/2012 #21
Cerulean City

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

-glomp-

Yeah, I've been super dee duper busy. How are you?

7/7/2012 #22
songstar13

Alright! For those of you who'd like to see the travel journal of my trip to Italy, along with a map to go with it, look here for the journal:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yzATTGQDahBnG3RcJN9Q1plh8hIicD1d6LXNFyXA1iQ/edit

And here for the map:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203447715348423023672.0004c43fee30128e370a7&msa=0&ll=54.059388,-24.257812&spn=57.334886,173.144531

7/7/2012 #23
eSJa
Haha,I don't remember why it's Fuzz but I dint care it's just nice to see you. :) I'm good, been busy with work and life but enjoying my summer. Forgive my late responses, for some reason it's taking 5-10 minutes for me to see updates.
7/7/2012 #24
Cerulean City

I don't remember why it's Fuzz either, lol.

That's okay about the slow updates, I'm in the middle of doing homework anyway. Where are you stationed these days?

7/7/2012 #25
eSJa
North Dakota of all places. Not great but not bad. Still I can't wait to get back home in a couple of years. How about you, where are you at/what are you up to these days?
7/7/2012 #26
Cerulean City

Ew, I bet it's coooold. Northern states are barbaric and inhospitable.

Believe it or not, I'm halfway done with technical school to become a dental assistant, and I'd like to pursue further study and become a real dentist one day! It's a passion that I really fell into; it's weird, lol. It's consumed my life, though, since late Feb of this year, but I'll be done and have my certification in November. So surreal! It's gone by so fast.

7/7/2012 #27
The Death Frisbee

Northern states are barbaric and inhospitable.

BEHOLD THE AWESOME POWER OF NEW YORK STATE.

Also we have maple candy. Which is pretty much the best thing ever, as I think I've mentioned before.

7/7/2012 #28
Rosawyn

Hello. I need a distraction from a horribly miserable kid. :P

7/7/2012 #29
truthsetfree

Yes, a funeral. I'm really bummed, because I kind of need them to see when we're at the dig site, because they're prescription, and I'm fricken blind, so...either now I go without sunglasses and wear my regular glasses and risk blinding myself, or I buy crappy sunglasses and work blind. Hmm... But seriously though, I am such an idiot. I can't believe I lost them the first week in. So screwed.

I could offer suggestions, but at least one would require that you look very foolish. Or like a superhero. Depends on your POV.

Exhibit A:

http: // www. wikihow. com/Make -Sunglasses

Exhibit B:

http: // en. wikipedia. org/wiki /File:Eskimo _snowgoggles. jpg

The other possible solution that comes to mind would be to buy a fisherman's hat.

Make her fan you with a palm frond.

This seems very right to me.

Also we have maple candy. Which is pretty much the best thing ever, as I think I've mentioned before.

Yes it is.

Believe it or not, I'm halfway done with technical school to become a dental assistant, and I'd like to pursue further study and become a real dentist one day! It's a passion that I really fell into; it's weird, lol. It's consumed my life, though, since late Feb of this year, but I'll be done and have my certification in November. So surreal! It's gone by so fast.

Congratulations!

7/7/2012 . Edited 7/7/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune EHWIES, MissScorp, Madam'zelleGiry, darkin520, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member