The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Wendy Brune

Feel free to issue a writing challenge or prompt here, or answer one yourself! Make sure to link us to the story if you complete a challenge!

(Props to Rosa for the quote in the title!)

(Form stolen from Blake)

--

Fandom: (Self Explanatory?)

Issuer of Challenge: (Your name.)

Victors: (Be nice and edit in links as people submit!)

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: (The Challenge...whether it's a prompt, a sentence, whatever. Plus any other important details.)

7/10/2012 . Edited by Madam'zelleGiry, 1/19 #1
Cerulean City

Fandom: The Sims (2, 3, Medieval)

Issuer of Challenge: Cerulean City

Victors:

ckrets, with mortality

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It:

The Grim Reaper has fallen in love.

The responding fic must be at least 500 words.

No time limit is in effect.

7/10/2012 . Edited 12/7/2012 #2
Cerulean City

Fandom: Open!

Issuer of Challenge: Cerulean City

Victors:

"Regrettably, we've lost your records. You are officially a persona non gratae. Have a nice day."

The responding fic must be at least 500 words.

No time limit is in effect.

7/10/2012 #3
Rosawyn

Fandom: Open, but certainly quite limited by canon characters

(Yes, Sherlock from the BBC show is an obvious candidate, but he is not the only possible character; an argument could be made that Castiel from Supernatural also fits, and no doubt other characters with whom I am not familiar.)

Issuer of Challenge: Rosawyn

Victors:

Trickster Tricked by The Death Frisbee, Unrequited by ckorkows, secrets by starlight.moon.princess.

Write a realistic and believable fic for a non-canon pairing where one half of the pairing is an asexual virgin. You must keep everyone in character to the best of your ability.

Please note: there is no requirement that this be a "romance" story. You can certainly write the "pairing" as entirely one-sided.

There is no minimum or maximum word-count, but oneshots under 5000 words will very likely be read and reviewed by me much faster than longer fics.

There is also no time limit.

7/10/2012 . Edited 10/26/2013 #4
songstar13

Fandom: Open

Issuer of Challenge: Songstar13

Victors:

Ersatz Einstein, Le Retour (non-english) based off of the Chime prompt

Alright. So my challenge is quite labor intensive. On my profile, I have posted a list of 64 themes. The goal is to write something for these themes. You may accept the Mega Grand Challenge and attempt to write something for every theme (preferrably all within the same fandom) or just pick and choose themes to write for. To become a victor at this challenge, you need only write for one of the 64 themes. I'm currently in the process of completing the Mega Grand Challenge for Bleach (I've been working on it for just over a year now, and just recently passed the half-way mark). Please PM me if you decide to take up this challenge; I probably won't be checking this thread very often in the future, so that's the best way to get yourself added to the victors. I'll add your name and a link to the story associated with this. If you're going for the Mega Grand Challenge, PM me anyway, and I'll add you to the next category below of Works-in-Progress. :)

No time limit is in effect, nor are there any restrictions on qualifying length.

Works in Progress:

ReadingBlueWolf

Kawaii Koneko-hime

Sixty-four Little Stars, by reminiscent-afterthought, Sailor Moon

The Inoue Girls and Boy, by reminiscent-afterthought, Digimon

Glass Shards by Queen of Narnia49, Naruto

7/26/2012 . Edited 9/16/2014 #5
darkaccalia520

Fandom: Open to any

Issuer of Challenge: Yours truly, darkin520

Victors: A Moose in Need by MalkieriJester; The Moose on seaQuest by darkin520; If You Give Loki A Book by ReadingBlueWolf; Stranded, With a Side of Moose Stew by StormyMonday; Moose by PlainSimpleGarak; No Moose is Good Moose by The Death Frisbee; Moose Hunt by Legendary Biologist; Flock of Moosen by LeahisaDinosaur

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Successfully integrate our official RLt mascot, the moose, into a story along with the themes of brotherly love (or even romantic love) into a story of your choosing. Any length, any genre. Be open-minded and creative.

And extra bonus points if you include love buckets and a reference to 'on the floor'. :P

I am working on the idea for a story of my own and shall post a link here when posted as well. :)

8/23/2012 . Edited 3/29/2013 #6
Ventisquear

Fandom: Any

Issuer of Challenge: Ventisquear

Victors:

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Write a story with the main protagonist from your other story, but make him/her completely opposite to their normal self. For example, if he's is normally a kind, caring person, make him cold and calculating; if he's witty, make him dumb; or, if it's a guy who has many lover girls, turn him gay! Etc., you get the idea.

However, all other characters are their normal selves. How do they react to this sudden change? What problems it causes? What are the reasons? Is there a cure? Show us! :D Any genre are welcome, comedy or thriller or even a horror. The only condition is that you don't make a new OC for this, but change an existing one, so we can compare their normal self and the new self. :D

9/4/2012 #7
Ursinomancer

Fandom: Open to All

Issuer of Challenge: Ursinomancer

Victors: Theories in Chaos (Chap. 13) by ReadingBlueWolf

Dash Forward, Three Heroes! (Chap. 3) by Galvantula866

Remember When (Chap. 25) by darkin520

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Breakfast in bed. I'd like to see that incorporated into the story somehow. I think it's a very basic idea that can be elaborated in many different ways. The story can be all kinds of things: fluffy, gross, spiteful, tragic, etc.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with, if you should accept my challenge.

Edit: There are no time restraints, and the theme can be used in an already existing fic, or a completely new one.

9/15/2012 . Edited 10/4/2012 #8
darkaccalia520

Fandom: Open to any.

Issuer of Challenge: That would be I, darkin520.

Victors: Welcome to the Battlefront Paranormal Investigation Society by StormyMonday

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: This is probably more like a prompt. You may do a one-shot or a multi-chapter, but I figure since Halloween is coming up (and it's always my favorite holiday), that it would be a fun challenge. You can do what ever you like. It can be funny (like Halloween pranks) or you can make it as spooky and frightening as you'd like. Just do something with Halloween. This one will have a deadline, obviously. Cut-off would be October 31, 2012. You have over a month. Go out and write. :)

9/20/2012 . Edited 10/4/2012 #9
glowing neon

Fandom: Sherlock and Avengers

Issuer of Challenge: Budapest All Over Again.

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: After the Fall, Sherlock needs a right-hand man. Or woman, as the case may be. SHIELD sends Natasha Romanoff to protect Mr. Holmes from any sign of trouble as he exposes Moriarty's web piece by piece.

Please PM me if you're taking this challenge, I want to read it!

9/20/2012 #10
McJunker

Fandom: Any and all

Issuer of Challenge: McJunker

Victor: The current champion is MalkieriJester, who wrote a story with a bit of Victorian mustache twirlin', a bit of malice, and a bit of cunning called Oliver's Brother.

Other contenders include:

ckorkows, who rocked out a lovely little tale of torment, terror, and redemption called Nucleus.

Legendary Biologist, with her story of blood, slaughter, and sorrow called Motive.

Rosawyn, who portrayed a doomed young soldier who marches off to war in Loyal.

Still accepting submissions!

Prompt: They're evil and monstrous and cool and they usually have their faces covered. They are the bad guys, the antagonists, the enemy, the Dark Side of the Story. Write a story from their point of view. More than that- don't just write something where they kick a bucket of newborn puppies over, just to show off how EEEEEEvil they are. This is from their perspective, and few if any people think of themselves monsters. For this story, to them and maybe even to you, they're the good guys here.

Stormtroopers. Death Eaters. Nazgul. Firebenders. I'll bet you anything they have their side of the story.

9/21/2012 . Edited 5/28/2014 #11
Galvantula866

Fandom: Whichever you want to use.

Issuer of Challenge: Galvantula866

Victors:

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Take the characters of your chosen series and have them deal with a event that changes everything. I.E.: In the Hunger Games, Snow is killed during the first part.

I'd love to see how this will pan out.

10/2/2012 . Edited 10/27/2012 #12
The Death Frisbee

Fandom: Avengers? Others as well, not limited to suggestions below.

Issuer of Challenge: The Death Frisbee

Victors:

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: "Captain America Doesn't Want to Take Out the Trash," per Randomness. I don't know jack about the Avengers, but still, the theme remains: Write a working, interesting fanfic about a character who is blatantly superhuman or otherwise insanely gifted or unused to mundane things doing something crushingly mundane. Other possibilities include but are not limited to: "Buffy Summers Has a Zit," "Jayne Cobb Won't Be in His Bunk Because He Needs to Do Laundry and the Washing Machine is Broken," and/or "Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Horrible Reheated Pizza."

10/4/2012 #13
The Death Frisbee

Issuer of Challenge: The Death Frisbee

Victors: Say, by Alice the Noble [Inuyasha]; To Fall by The Bitter Kitten [Sherlock]; Northlands by Ragnelle [LotR]; Guardian by Mme. Giry [SeaQuest]; Isolani by The Death Frisbee [The Prisoner]; Zara's Haiku by RedheadedMarina [X-Men: Movie]; Lights Out by Cleuq [Avengers]; Flying by Ursinomancer [X-Men]; Traitor by Legendary Biologist [Suikoden]; Gravity by darkin520 [SeaQuest]; Paying by MalkieriJester [Wheel of Time]; Capping Day by truthsetfree [Tripods Series]; Blissful Finally by SkywardDiamond [Legend of Zelda].

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Write a 100-word-ish (fine if you go over) one-shot for the fandom of your choice without using the letter 'E' in English. The story must be intelligible and make sense. No abbreviations or intentional misspellings should be used (so no 'Shrlock,' for instance). The letter 'E' should not be used in the title, but can be used in the summary/author's note.

10/9/2012 . Edited by Madam'zelleGiry, 1/19 #14
SkywardDiamond

Issuer of Challenge: Moi, SkywardDeeee

Victors: BiscuitDude -- How to Defenestrate Your Monster, ReadingBlueWolf -- Theories in Chaos, chapter 16

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: The "Four C Challenge"! Somehow, whether in your existing multi-chapter fic or a new fic (one shot or multi-chapter) use all four of the following words (all in the same chapter/one shot, no matter the length):

1. Codswallop -- Meaning --(nonsense)

2. Collywobbles --Meaning --(queasiness from anxiety)

3. Canoodle -- Meaning -- (kissy cuddliness)

4. Crapulent -- Meaning -- (relating to drinking alcohol)

BONUS! Include "Defenestrate" -- Meaning -- (to throw out a window)

You may conjugate/change the words as needed. For example, "Crapulency" and "Canoodler" would be fine.

I will be taking on this challenge, as well. I'll probably be the only one doing it... Ah well 8p

10/9/2012 . Edited 10/22/2012 #15
ckorkows

Issuer of Challenge: Ckorkows

Victors: TBA

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: This place is going to the dogs! Write a 500-2000 word fic about your favorite characters encountering mans best friend. Do they drool (the dogs or the character...), cringe in terror, rescue one another? It's up to you!

Bonus points if you use a super creative and rare canine! Think Basenji or Argentinian Dogo....

10/13/2012 . Edited 10/13/2012 #16
Wendy Brune

Fandom: Open

Issuer of Challenge: Wendyyyy!

Victors: =)

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: The Gender-bender Challenge!

I never read stories like this, but I was thinking the other day about how, amid all the new Sherlock adaptions, none of them have the title character as a girl. (We have Watson as a girl, but no Sherlock.) This inspired me to issue you all a challenge: write an introduction to a story OR rewrite a key scene from canon, both where the main character is now the opposite gender.

Remember: if you go with the latter, don't just rewrite the scene; what would change if your protagonist was a switched gender? Etc etc. Try and make it believable.

Let me know if you complete the challenge (preferably by PM since I don't always comb though here.)

GOOD LUCK. YOU SHOULD DO THIS CHALLENGE.

10/16/2012 #17
ckorkows

Title of Challenge: Mary, Me?

Victors: None yet.

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Write a 500-1000 word one-shot featuring your favorite character from any fandom. The words, 'Mary, me?' (Not Marry Me. But Mary, as in a person.) must be said by your main character. Perhaps there is a discussion of romantic interests, or the villians who want to kill your characters, but the introduction of these words must make sense!

10/18/2012 . Edited 10/19/2012 #18
Legendary Biologist

Title of Challenge: The Not-So-Popular Character

Issuer of Challenge: Me, Legendary Biologist

Victors: Stumpy, Stumpy Stimpson (Harry Potter) by ckorkows

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Write a oneshot with less than 1500 words featuring a not-so-popular character (pets are allowed) of the fandom of your choice being cared by the popular character with the theme of friendship, kinship, or romance. The not-so-popular character is generally a supernumerary character of a fandom that lacks of development, roles, and back story, and the fics about them are hardly found in the fandom (their appearance in the fandom is about 3% or less). Be creative! :)

10/20/2012 . Edited 10/22/2012 #19
truces

Fandom: Anything goes~

Issuer of Challenge: Ella.

Victors: N/A, so far...

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: The song Spectrum by Florence and The Machine--you can use the actual lyrics as inspiration or just the mood of the song, but it should be based off this song. Feel free to combine it with any other challenges/prompts if the mood strikes you. (Note: I want all the entries to be within the guidelines, so please don't take actual lyrics, as that breaks the rule about no songfics.)

10/20/2012 #20
MessengerOfDreams

Challenge... challenge challenge challenge challenge challenge... challenge.

Okay.

Cameron, your challenge is to think up a challenge!

Ah! I got it!

The Everybody Talks Challenge!

Fandom: Any!

Issuer of Challenge: Your mom. Naw, me of course! MessengerOfDreams!

Victors: darkin with Laying it all Out There and McJunker with Who Do You Like For It?. Also, Tune4toons' incredible home and Legendary Biologist's Words of Wisdom. Fifth, we have Rosawyn's The Phone Call.

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it: Have you ever read a story that has absolutely no dialogue in it whatsoever? Well, this time, I want a story that has nothing but dialogue in it!

Here's the rules

1) It must be in present time. No flashbacks can be used!

2) It must be at least 727 words! Why 727? Because I like 27.

3) There must be two people in this story as a minimum. Dialogue, not monologue!

Good luck, my friends!

IT STARTED WITH A WHISPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

10/21/2012 . Edited 11/12/2012 #21
Dominus Tenebrosus

Heh. Heheh. Hehehehehe. HehehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAH!

So I ran this challenge idea by Darkin. She said it's terribly evil, which pretty much guaranteed that I'd post it. :) Have fuuuuuun. :D

Name of Challenge: The "No One Speaks" challenge.

Fandom: Any.

Issuer of Challenge: Dominus Tenebrosus.

Victors: To Be Determined.

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: So we've seen a challenge to write a story that's all dialogue. All well and good. Can you do the opposite, though? My challenge to you is to write a fic with no dialogue at all. That's right. No one speaks. Bronze medal is 750 words, silver medal is 1350, and the gold goes to whomever can churn out 2000 words with narry a word in edgewise.

One rule: Bronze and Silver can be old stories, but if you're going for the Gold, show me a new one. ;)

Have fun!

Winrars:

Bronze:

Rosawyn:

In the Moon Brushed Hours of Evening (Game of Thrones): 1046 Words; A Day in the Dungeons (Harry Potter): 1036 Words; Memories of Her (Harry Potter): 811 Words.

Silver:

No one yet. Make a story 1350 words long without any dialogue to win!

Gold:

No one yet. Make a NEW story 2000 words long without any dialogue to win!

Giry!Edit: Member is no longer accepting submissions for challenges, but this is still always a plot bunny.

10/22/2012 . Edited by Madam'zelleGiry, 5/29/2014 #22
songstar13

Issuer of Challenge: Songstar13

Victors: The Black Company in Middle Earth, by McJunker

Colliding Dimensions

Since I haven't seen any of these yet, I'll be there first to throw it out. This challenge is for a cross-over fic. Pick any two fandoms of your choice and find a way to integrate them together in a clever and interesting fashion. There is no limit on word-count, but somehow I think this challenge lends itself to longer stories. In the end the length is up to your discretion, however. If you decide to write a multi-chapter fic, you need only have one chapter published to be considered a victor for this category. As before, PM if and when you complete the challenge and I'll be sure to add you the victors list as soon as I can.

Note: The story ought to be written for the challenge, not something that's been posted for a while already.

10/22/2012 . Edited 10/23/2012 #23
ckorkows

Title: The Dreaded Song-Fic Challenge!

Victors: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8650243/1/Beautiful-Melodies-and-Terrible-Things by The Death Frisbee

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Write a series of five original one-shots featuring the character of your choice. Each of these one-shots must capture the feeling evoked by the following songs.

'In this River' by BLS and Zakk Wilde http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1HOmm6q9OM

'Watching You' by Rodney Atkins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqYUns2YQik

'Rehab' by Amy Winehouse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

'White Christmas' by Bing Crosby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShUFAG_WgM

'I'm a Barbie Girl' by Aqua http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A

You may use more than one character in each fic, but they all have to have to feature at least one similar character (IE: Neville is a prominent figure in each of the one-shots). You may not use any of the lines from the songs in your fic, but you may title the fic with them. Also, please don't put an A/N stating that it's about the particular song until the end of each one-shot. This will help insure that you actually captured the feeling of the song.

If you would group them all together as one fic - a collection of one shots - that would make naming victors a lot more streamlined of a process. I too will attempt this challenge.

Good luck!

10/24/2012 . Edited 10/28/2012 #24
Megalink1126

What is this? I'm posting a challenge? What is this blasphemy?

It's So Hypnotic! Challenge!

Issuer of Challenge: Mega, yes.

Victors: None so far. Someone must change that.

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: In either a one-shot or a chapter in a WIP, write about some sort of hypnosis. Now, this could be anything from some random hypnotist showing up one day and making whatever characters you want do crazy stuff (Make Draco Malfoy dress up in a ballerina tutu and dance to the macarena, anyone?) to having one or more characters reveal some sort of secret, to whatever you want! You could even write it from the point of view from someone who's being hypnotized or some weird alien thing coming along and putting a character in a hypnotic trance or something much more serious. As long as it includes hypnotism of some sort and you want to write about it (Or maybe you only think you want to write about it, because when you consider Aizen's Complete Hypnosis...), go for it! Only rules are that it does NOT have to have a specific word count and it has to be written for this challenge, so any fics or chapters posted earlier don't count, because where's the challenge in that?

10/29/2012 . Edited 10/29/2012 #25
MessengerOfDreams

The Song of my People Challenge

Issuer of Challenge: MessengerOfDreams

Victors: Inevitably The Death Frisbee will have this under lock, but I'll be nice and add in others too.

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: I want a songfic to a song that does not have words- but there are a few other catches, however.

1) It must be a score to a movie, or movie trailer music whether already used or created by artists who create libraries of potential trailer music. For a full list of examples of the latter, click here and skip to music libraries. Those artists you may use, as well as any movie scores.

2) You must create original content! No recreations of scenes of any sort. The events must be new, not retold (i.e. no writing about The Reichenbach Fall).

Primarily, though, I want to see you not only meet the challenge, but exceed them. So I'll offer this incentive- my favorite story from any of the challenges will be included in the archive if they don't have enough reviews by then via Review Tag. Otherwise, you'll still get named as the winner here. So it's kind of a mini contest really.

(that cool with the mods? Tell me if otherwise!)

Good luck!

10/30/2012 . Edited 10/30/2012 #26
Rosawyn

"The 100 Word Drabble Challenge (With Prompts)"

Fandom: open

Issuer of Challenge: Rosa

Victors: I See You In the Falling Snow by JeminiaMoon, Redeem by Legendary Biologist, Perceptions by MessengerOfDreams, Upon Its Shining Glare by IrishPanther, No Hope by Esther A2J, This Fire Grows High by lovely-logic, In Another Universe by darkin520, Svaoilfari by ballofstring66, Of Spaceships and Betrayals by ckorkows, Engineering the Difference by The Death Frisbee, Destiny is a Game by thats-a-moray, Kamui Approaches by reminiscent-afterthought,It's All In The Purrspective by Cheile, A Sword for a Leaf by MalkieriJester, Falling Star by DragonsDeadAndDancing.

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Write a drabble of exactly 100 words that incorporates at least one of these ideas: Love, Betrayal, Regret, Forgiveness, Hope. Also, include at least one of these prompts in some way: "horse," "sword," "magic," "dragon," "ray gun," "spaceship." Prompts can be pluralized (for example, "dragons") or turned into adjectives (for example, "magical") or part of a compound word (for example, "horseback") and need not physically be in the story (for example, you could just have a character thinking or talking about a dragon rather than actually having a dragon appear). Feel free to use as many of the ideas and prompts as you like, but it would probably be difficult to use all of them in just 100 words.

There is no time limit.

11/2/2012 . Edited 2/26/2014 #27
Ventisquear

Here's a challenge for you, based on the article at achetypewriting.com . I use it when I start writing a new character, because it's fun and easy way to get into the character's head. :)

Dinner At Our House OR Letter to the Author

Fandom: open

Issuer of Challenge: Venti

Victors: tba

Dinner At Our House - imagine your character having dinner with his/her family. It starts as a standard, peaceful meal... but then tension arises, for whatever reason. Mum discovered Dad's cheating on her, but tries to pretend everything is fine; or a son crashed Dad's car and now doesn't know how to tell it. It can be funny or angsty, or dramatic - whatever you like. Points for atmosphere, relationships and dialouge. :D

Letter to the Author - the character writes you an open letter to tell you what he/she thinks about your writing. They may praise you or whine, or demand that you include/omit something, in short they tell you how they want you to tell their story. It should reflect their personality, education etc. - it must be clear if the character is a sweet fifteen year old girl, or fifty year old jaded man.

There is no time limit.

11/4/2012 #28
darkaccalia520

Fandom: Open to any

Issuer of Challenge: That would be I, darkin520.

Victors: It could be YOU!

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Voodoo challenge. Please take the song Voodoo by Godsmack and use it to inspire a story for the fandom of your choosing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4. Any length, any genre. Be creative and have fun. All entries will get an eventual review from me and probably a favorite. I'll also be submitting my own entry as well. :)

11/6/2012 #29
The Bitter Kitten

I have two challenges for you lovely folk.

Fandom: Any!

Issuer of Challenge: The Bitter Kitten

Victors: Might be you!

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: Eris is the Greek goddess of chaos, strife, and discord. The particulars vary, but she presented a golden apple to Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite. They couldn't decide who it belonged to (the tag only said "For the most beautiful"), and Zeus refused to answer, so it fell to a certain Paris to make the decision. Hera offered him power, Athena offered him success in war, and Aphrodite offered him the most beautiful woman in the world. He chose Aphrodite (obvs), and she gave him Helen (soon to be of Troy). Only catch was she was already married to Menelaus (of Sparta) You may have heard the rest. It was kind of a big thing :D

NOW THE ACTUAL CHALLENGE is. Something innocuous (and perhaps ambiguously labeled) brings about dire consequences. Maybe even the apocalypse.

Issuer of Challenge: The Bitter Kitten

Victors: Might be you!

Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It: This is more of a prompt than a challenge, but write a fic hitting the emotional and atmospheric points of this album (Wander / Wonder by Balam Acab).

11/6/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune GeorgyannWayson, Luna Rapunzel, The Real F'n Scorp, Madam'zelleGiry, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member