The Reviews Lounge, Too
A forum for The Reviews Lounge, Too community, which spotlights the excellent stories in our archives and promotes reviewing all stories without the promise of getting a review in return. Don't forget to read the rules and introduce yourself first!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Wendy Brune

Hey y'all.

So, I haven't been around in a while, I know some others haven't either. I've probably fallen out of touch, so I'm asking for everyone's help to see what the RLt needs from the moderator team. If you could take just a few quick moments to answer a few questions, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember, this is anonymous, so I will have no idea who is who. Please be honest - if you're unhappy with something, make sure you tell me!

You can find the survey here:

Please take the time to answer, whether you've been here a few days or a few years. Troll response will easily be deleted, but if you want to waste your own time, please go ahead. =)

9/17/2012 #1
MessengerOfDreams

Totally off topic: You use Survey Monkey too! Woohoo!

9/17/2012 #2
Madam'zelleG

Survey taken, Wendy! Hope that my answers will be of some help!

9/17/2012 #3
Wendy Brune

Thanks to everyone who's already responded! I can't believe there are already 17 responses - they've really help illuminate what you guys want! Keep up the great work! =)

9/17/2012 #4
truces

Voted. :)

9/17/2012 #5
Rosawyn

Put in my responses. :) I had to think for quite a while on some of those questions!

9/17/2012 #6
Esther Huffleclaw

Done.

9/19/2012 #7
Rainhealsme

Survey has been taken. :)

9/20/2012 #8
Lilly Valens

C'est fini!

9/20/2012 #9
Ckorkows

Voted.

9/21/2012 #10
Forum Moderators: Wendy Brune Luna Rapunzel, GeorgyannWayson, MissScorp, Madam'zelleG, ShadedRogue, The Reviews Lounge Too
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member