White Collar Corner
What? Where are all the White Collar forums! Well come on over here and talk all things White Collar. Whether it's the latest episode or just how much you are a fan of Neal.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
aloha94

Huh, that's weird. It's never done that to my computer. Oh well, we must have different systems. :(

8/14/2010 #121
Naomi Hansen

This is why I want a Mac computer someday. For this reason and the fact that Photoshop seems to work better on Macs....

8/14/2010 #122
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42
Me too! They seem to have a better system and you can do a lot more things on them.
8/14/2010 #123
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Aww, I'm missing the new episode! I'm going to have to catch the one on at 11:00 tonight. :/

8/17/2010 #124
aloha94

You have to watch the new episode as soon as possible! It was sooo great! I don't want to spoil it for you, so I won't tell you what I loved about it. :)

8/17/2010 #125
Naomi Hansen

lol, I loved it, but I guess I'll wait before I talk. :]

8/18/2010 #126
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Alrighty, I did end up catching the 11:00 episode, so what are your thoughts?

8/18/2010 #127
Naomi Hansen

Well, I can say this much: I loved Neal and Mozzie more than usual in that episode. They cared so much for the kids. (And I don't even like kids that much.) And speaking of that, we learned something new about Moz. I think that's pretty cool, eh? ;)

8/19/2010 #128
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Yeah that was really nice, for the kids. (Well I don't really have patience for them..)

I think hands down my favorite part of the episode was when Neal was pretending to get beat up, and he was making all those noises....hilarious. Definitely, a new insight on Mozzie there

8/19/2010 #129
aloha94

My favorite part was when they were listening to the recording and when it cuts off suddenly because of the explosion, Mozzie puts his hand on Neal's shoulder. I don't know why, but that part really touched me. This episode showed a little bit more of their friendship, which is always fun. I like Mozzie. Hehehe, have either of you seen the preview for the next episode? It looks like it'll be awesome!

8/19/2010 #130
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Yeah, that was a pretty special part of the episode. It was very touching and sad in the part, but it gave us to some insight for later on when they enhance the tape. I saw the clip that they showed after the episode except I don't remember what it's about.

8/19/2010 #131
psychobabblers

Yeah the next episode looks pretty awesome. And hilarious. I'm kinda confused though. Is Peter hiding out at--of all people--Mozzie's place? And there were some really, really nice cars.

8/22/2010 #132
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

It does look like a really good episode. Yeah, I was wondering that too...and why? I agree very nice cars, that I so wish I could have.

8/22/2010 #133
aloha94

Yes, Peter has to hid out at one of Mozzie's secret places. No idea where the nice cars came from though. :)

8/22/2010 #134
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

From the preview, Mozzie's secret place looks pretty cool. And the episode is called, "Prisoner's Dilemma" with guest star Joe Morton. We will see...about the cars.

8/22/2010 #135
psychobabblers

Yes it does. Seems rather Japanese-y to me. Very secretive though, what with the elevator and all. But I think it fits Mozzie pretty well. It was kinda wierd seeing Peter in civilian clothing though, much wierder than I'd thought it would be.

8/22/2010 #136
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Yeah, it seemed nicely decorated to me. Indeed, it was very secretive just how Mozzie is himself. Haha, yeah Peter's different clothing was a bit of a change when I saw it in the preview.

8/22/2010 #137
aloha94

Lol, instead of Neal or one of his friends being on the run it's Peter the upstanding FBI Agent. Is there something strange about that?

8/22/2010 #138
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Haha, yeah exactly! I read the description of the new episode on the website and it said something, I think, about the location of witnesses....?

8/22/2010 #139
aloha94

"When Peter is convinced a fellow FBI agent suspected of selling locations of trial witnesses is innocent, he runs off with the suspect to clear the man's name."

8/22/2010 #140
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

I'm assuming the fellow FBI agent is the special guest...?

8/22/2010 #141
psychobabblers

Ah, so the man standing there in those two scenes on the elevator and Mozzie's house might be the suspect? I was wondering if Mozzie had like, a security guard for his house. It seemed a little strange for him.

The episode summary is a lot different from what I thought the episode would be about from the preview. Does anyone else think that a lot of the previews are kinda misleading? Like in Unfinished Business for example.

8/22/2010 #142
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

That's what I figured who that one guy was next to Peter.

Maybe, yeah sometimes they are I guess. What did you think was misleading about the preview for Unfinished Business?

8/22/2010 #143
psychobabblers

Hmm... I think it was mostly the order of the clips they showed. After watching the preview I thought that the scene where Neal is pretending to be a hitman and the scene where the real hitman comes was connected. And then of course it ended with the two gunshots that were seen from outside the window. I don't really know whether other shows' previews are like that because White Collar is the show I watch most diligently. Although on 24 (which was the only other show I followed until it ended), I'm pretty sure the preview clips were all in chronological order. Although actually it might be interesting to write some fics based solely on the "next time on white collar" scenes.

8/22/2010 #144
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Yes, I agree. That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the preview for the episode, then when I actually watched it...I was like, oh so it wasn't like the way it was in the preview. Maybe they put together the most suspenseful shots and clips to draw people in to watch. White Collar is pretty much the only show I watch diligently.

8/22/2010 #145
psychobabblers

Well it was certainly suspenseful. I kept wondering if Neal was actually going to get injured in this episode and was pretty nervous. Yeah, White Collar's a really good show. Wonder what'll get get me through the week once the half-season's over and I don't have any White Collar to look forward to anymore....

8/22/2010 #146
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Yeah it was, and I was wondering that too but we all figured that out when Neal walked into the room. Ah, yes when the half season's over I'll have nothing to watch and that is very unfortunate because then what else am I supposed to watch...?

8/22/2010 #147
Naomi Hansen

(I go away for approximately 72 hours and I miss out on a lot. XD)

GAH!! Don't speak of such things! I don't wanna think about the end of the first half of the season coming closer. It's gonna make me depressed.... D:

8/22/2010 #148
LeftRightLeftRightLeft42

Ahh! I know, I don't even want to think about anything ending....the season is what, 6 episodes in and well 7 with this week's.

8/22/2010 #149
aloha94

Hey, if you want some really exciting looking spoilers for next weeks episode Company man, go to tv guide and find White Collar. Click on pictures. They could be misleading, but if they aren't.....I'm excited. :D

Hehe, anyway, any thoughts on tonight's episode?

8/24/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: LeftRightLeftRightLeft42
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member