A Night At The Museum: The RP
Well, who doesn't want to be a museum exhibit that comes to life at night? Or someone that interacts with them. Origonal characters and OCs are welcomed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Angsty Anime Star

As the title says.

1/22/2010 #1

Custer walzed into the room. "Where am I?" he wondered out loud in his country accented voice.

1/23/2010 #2
Angsty Anime Star

Jed shot him a sharp look, as if it was completely obvious and the question unnecessary. Also a good substitute for having no answer.

1/23/2010 #3

Larry put a hand down to Jed offering him a hand up.

1/23/2010 #4
Angsty Anime Star

Jed and Octavius went on Larry's hand and let themselves become fairly leveled with everyone else.

(Okay, something needs to happen...)

1/23/2010 #5

Just then something was heard a distance away.

Custer jumped and ran in the direction of the noise.

(I dunno what to do from here)

1/25/2010 #6
Angsty Anime Star

Jed looked up at Larry. "Well go on an follow, c'mon!"

(Well, where are we, and when does this take place? I figured we'd have more a plot... hmm.)

1/25/2010 #7

(Maybe Smithonian?)

Larry followed Custer who was standing in front of a giant exploded something.

[I wanted something to explode real bad XD]

1/26/2010 #8
Angsty Anime Star

(Kay, some Au something then... we need bad people. And explosions are good, real good)

"What is that?" Octavius asked.

Jet raised an eyebrow. "Ya know, I don't think what it is is really the issues here..."

1/26/2010 #9

Custer turned and said "Well something exploded."

'Thank you captain obvious,' Larry thought to himself.

1/27/2010 #10
Q's Little Nerd
Troy Tulowitzki walked around humming party in the usa, since thats what he has playing when he comes up to bat. 'Where am I?' Amelia Earhart, heard Larry's voice and ran after the sound of the voice.
5/27/2010 #11
Red Queen Megz

Nikki walked into the museum and smiled. She locked the doors as the museum shut down for hte night and looked around. She had been the one to take care of the museum after hours for a while. She started to walk towards the desk when she heard someone and walked towards it.

11/11/2010 #12
Little Miss Porcelain

Bonnie and Clyde went over to the group, Clyde's hand around his partner's waist as he swaggered to Larry and the gang.

"Mind tellin' us what's goin' on 'ere?" He asked, playing innocent. Bonnie smiled.

1/23/2011 #13
Q's Little Nerd

Troy Tulowitzki walked up and looked around "Whats going on here?"

Annie Smith in a pair of purple converse her rockeis hoodie and a pair of blue jeans skipped up to the voices.

Tulo turned around and his brown gentle eyes met Annie's dark blue eyes.

They stared at each other for a few minutes before Tulo shook his head and turned back to everyone else.

Annie was still just gazing un blinking at Tulo.

1/31/2011 . Edited 1/2/2012 #14
Little Miss Porcelain

Bonnie sat on a chair and crossed her legs. Camera in hand, she took a picture of Annie, thinking that that look on her face was absolutely picture worthy.

2/2/2011 #15
Q's Little Nerd

Annie shook her head and mumbled to her self a little louder then planned "Troy trevor Tulowitzki born in santa clara california on october 10th 1984. Shortstop. Colorado Rockies. 6'3" 215."

Tulo turned around to her and said "Wow it's a walking talking baseball card." with a smile on his face.

2/3/2011 #16
Little Miss Porcelain

"Nice goin' there, dearie." Bonnie commented to Annie with a smirk.

2/3/2011 #17
Q's Little Nerd

"I said that outloud?"

Tulo nodded to her.

"Oops." She blushed as she sunk into the shadows.

Tulo muttered something about fangirls as he turned back around.

2/3/2011 . Edited 2/5/2011 #18
Little Miss Porcelain

Bonnie grinned and chuckled.

Clyde just got his BAR and slung it over his shoulder.

2/6/2011 #19
Q's Little Nerd

Tulo sat down and leaned upagainst the wall and pulled his baseball cap over his eyes.

Annie pulled a book on Al Capone out of her denim book bag and sat down next to Tulo and began to read not sure what to do with all the exhibts alive.

2/6/2011 #20
Little Miss Porcelain

"Whatcha reading about?" Bonnie asked curiously as she craned her neck to see.

2/6/2011 #21
Q's Little Nerd

"Al Capone" Annie replied.

2/6/2011 #22
Little Miss Porcelain

"Wasn't he that gangster?" Bonnie said, remembering the name from somewhere though she couldn't remember when.

2/9/2011 #23
Q's Little Nerd

"yup" Annie and Tulo said at the exact time.

Tulo laughed and said "My old friend Evan Longoria used to always wear fedoras and talk about Al Capone."

2/9/2011 #24
Little Miss Porcelain

"he seems like us. Me and Clyde I mean. To tell ya the truth." she leaned down to whisper to them. "Clyde's a bit jealous of Al. He rants about him wheneva he hears his name." she chuckled. "But i think Al's cool. Wouldn't mind meetin' him someday." she leaned back and grinned crookedly.

2/10/2011 #25
Q's Little Nerd

"Well I could see Clyde not liking Al."

Tulo started humming Party in the USA again.

2/10/2011 #26
Little Miss Porcelain

"Yeah. He says that it's got something to do with it being an offence to us that he didn't die like he 'should have.' " Bonnie said, making quotation marks with her fingers.

2/12/2011 #27
Q's Little Nerd

"I put my hands up, there playing my song, butterflies fly away, nodding my head like yeah, moving my -" Tulo noticing he was singing out loud pretended to cough and look away.

Annie rose an eyebrow at Tulo before shaking her head. "men...." was all that came out of her mouth.

2/12/2011 #28
Little Miss Porcelain

Bonnie grinned and chuckled.

2/12/2011 #29
Q's Little Nerd

Annie poked Tulo's shoulder and finished the song for him "moving my hips like yeah! Put my hands up there playing my song. I know I'm gonna be OK! yeah! yeah yeah yeah its a party in the USA."

Tulo stared at Annie unblinking.

2/13/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Angsty Anime Star
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member