DC:Infinite worlds new order
A forum with an RP for just about any D-C based hero suggestion,though most will focus on J-L,TT,and Batman based places. Also has side RP's revolving around Batman-Beyong,Legion of Superheroes and now Young Justice(And green lantern the animated series)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Mithos of the blue sky and sea

Part three this will deal with Vicious's master plan,Astheo's revenge,Cadmus's endgame,and Final Crisis adaptation.

===========================================

8/17/2010 . Edited 9/1/2010 #1

(Maze is so cute and hot and all the girls in the series all rock in their own way I am warning you though the character names kind of suck for instance the cute female pixie's name is Randy.)

===================

He shook his head"Never I never talk!"

======================

Talia nuzzled him she loved having her son back"my boy,my son."

(Yeah if you read the Demon's head tower arc in part one you'd see that.)

8/18/2010 #2
Fullmetal Knight

(WTF?!)

=======

Batman narrowed his eyes. "You will. I can promise you that."

=====

Damian smiled before his eyes widened. "Wait!" He stood up. "Where is Kane?! That man took her and.....Grandfather stopped me from saving her." A serious dread came upon him at this realization.

8/18/2010 #3

(I know that is my only real problem with the series is the names but other than that its way cool and way good I highly recomend it if your into Fantasy Anime and even if your not and just like giant robots or gender swapping main characters.XD)

======================

Viscous smirked"Oh really how?"

====================

Talia sighed"She has been taken to a holding cell to begin reprogramming,Shalashaka and Mentosis are going to reprogram her."

8/18/2010 #4
Fullmetal Knight

Batman growled and popped Viscous' shoulder. "That's just one bone."

=====

Damian was wide eyed. "No! I must save her! She is one of father's friends!"

8/18/2010 #5

He gasped and smirked still"Go-go right ahead put-put me in a body cast I won't talk!"

=====================

Talia shook her head"You cannot it is important she is one of us for father's master plan!"

8/18/2010 #6
Fullmetal Knight

Batman narrowed his eyes and growled with anger. He did a chop to the back of Viscous' neck and knocked him unconscious.

========

Damian looked at his mother. "But I have to! She is one of Father's friends!"

8/18/2010 #7

Robin jumped down and gaspeD"wow what happened down here? Batman you okay?"

=====================

Talia shook her head"I forbid it Damien!"

8/18/2010 #8
Fullmetal Knight

Batman looked at Robin. "Yes I'm fine....."

=====

Damian lowered his head as he was quiet. "It would be wrong of me to just let Grandfather turn her!" It truly had been a mistake to leave Damian in his father's care. He had learned the values of being a hero and saving a life.

8/18/2010 #9

Robin noddeD"Wow you beat him way to go he was the biggest crimelord in Gotham!"

=====================

Talia glared"Damien sit down now and do as I say!"

8/18/2010 #10
Fullmetal Knight

Batman just nodded silently. "We need to take him to Gordon now. But.....He's Ra's Al Ghul's son. Talia's brother and....Damian's uncle." He was quiet as he gazed at the son of Ra's Al Ghul.

=======

Damian was silent and sat down across from his mother.

8/18/2010 #11

Robin nodded"So should I bring him in if you won't?!"he gave a serious look to Batman.

=========================

Talia nodded"good boy."

8/18/2010 #12
Fullmetal Knight

Batman shook his head. "He'd kill you. I'm going to deliver him myself." He walked out as he put Viscous in handcuffs and pulled the man along. "Get everyone outside."

========

Damian sighed. "Mother.....Father will be looking for me soon."

8/18/2010 . Edited 8/18/2010 #13

Robin nodded"Fine I will."

Betty saw Batman and ran over to him"Batman I disarmed the bomb the enemies planted but they took Kate and Lazarus."

======================

Talia smirked"He has no way of finding you we tossed your belt out of the copter and this place cannot be seen from outside.

8/18/2010 #14
Fullmetal Knight

Batman was wide eyed. "No...." They had his son. They had Damian. He looked at Viscous. "......" He punched the man in the jaw. "Wake up."

==========

Damian was silent and lowered his head.

8/18/2010 #15

(I added Shalshaska to the list of OC's.)

Viscous awoke and smirked"What do you want Holmes?"

===================

Talia sighed"Why the long face?"

8/18/2010 #16
Fullmetal Knight

Batman narrowed his eyes. "Where is Ra's base?" He needed to know. The longer Damian was away, the longer Talia could manipulate his son into a child Ra's would call a prodigy. And that wasn't going to happen. "Tell me now."

=======

Damian sighed. "Because I don't want Ms. Kane to get hurt."

8/18/2010 #17

Viscous snickereed then started laughing"Like I would tell you figure it out for yourself Mr.Worlds greatest detective!"

=====================

Talia shook her head"If she cooperate's then she won't be hurt."

8/18/2010 #18
Fullmetal Knight

Batman growled and threw Viscous to the ground. "You will talk. Or I will make you pay." He was going nuts. That was evident.

==========

Damian frowned. "I heard that she was going to be brainwashed."

8/18/2010 #19

(Maze TV series ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j-xr0Dv1wk&feature=related it had an OVA series too,and a movie.)

============================

Viscous couphed up blood in a large amount and smirked"NO I Won't deal with it Holmes!"

Robin gasped"Batman stop if you keep this up you'll kill him!"

Talia nodded"Indeed that is what will happen and if she resists Shalashaska will torture her."

8/18/2010 #20
Fullmetal Knight

Batman growled and ignored Robin as he choked Viscous. "Tell me now!" All that mattered was making sure that Damian didn't turn out like Ra's. He couldn't let it happen. He wouldn't let it happen.

=======

Damian frowned immediately and looked around quietly.

(I'm heading to bed. Night)

8/18/2010 #21

(Night then.)

Robin gasped and grabbed Batman prying him away from Viscous"Stop,stop right now I won't le you go that far your forgetting who you are here I love Lazarus too he's my little brother but I can't let you go this far!"he socked Batman.

=====================

Talia walked over to him and held him"I truly did miss you my boy,but you have changed so much you seem like a different person now."

8/18/2010 #22
Fullmetal Knight

Batman turned and blocked Robin's punch. "Ra's has him!" He threw Robin back. "God knows what that bastard is doing to him!"

=========

Damian closed his eyes. "I've had to change. And I like what I'm doing. Helping people. Fighting.....crime."

8/18/2010 #23
Marvel Meister

Rorchach helped Card Queen up, "He is tough."

8/18/2010 #24

Card Queen noddeD"He sure is for a senior citizen!"

====================

Robin shook his head"Just calm down alright?!"

Betty nodded"Yeah calm down........................I* put a tracer on the copter when I threw a Batrang at it!"

========================

Talia glared"then perhaps I should have you fixed like that Kane woman?"

8/18/2010 #25
Marvel Meister

"We have to beat him" Rorchach got up and ran at Elder Owlman."

8/18/2010 #26
Fullmetal Knight

Batman just growled and threw Viscous in the Batmobile as it pulled up. "Get Ravager and Kid-Huntress ready. I need to take this scum to Gordon. Then we go after Lazarus." He drove off.

=======

Damian paled and stood up. "You can try Mother." He turned and ran quickly

8/18/2010 #27

He pointed his cane at them and it shot a giant metal fiber net.

===================

Betty nodded"I'm coming too I have something prepared just for this occasion!"she ran on down to her sisters lair and unlocked a hidden room with a phoenix on the door.

Talia sighed pulled out a tranq gun and shot him in the back of the neck.

8/18/2010 #28
Fullmetal Knight

Batman glanced at the unconscious Viscous. After this he was going to get his son.

=========

Ravager walked up to Robin. "What happened?"

====

Damian fell down unconscious. His eyes were closed now.

8/18/2010 #29

Robin sighed"They won Rose,they won,we got Viscous but they have Kate and my Brother,we're going to go to the League of Shadow's new main base to save them it could be very dangerous........................we might die I battles Ra's once before and we had to bring in like a fifth of the JLA just to win that time and I nearly died three times,I want you to stay here go back to the bat cave alright?"

=======================

Talia dragged him to a tiles room that was large and all white,she set him in a chair and handcuffed him to it,she shook her head sadly"I'm so sorry its come to this!"

Shalashaska smirked"Well,well the boy to eh? well this will be fun."He said as Mentis,David Cain,Sensei,and Shiva gathered around him too.

8/18/2010 . Edited 8/18/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Mithos of the blue sky and sea Chibi Cosmo and Dingo, jcogginsa
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member