DC:Infinite worlds new order
A forum with an RP for just about any D-C based hero suggestion,though most will focus on J-L,TT,and Batman based places. Also has side RP's revolving around Batman-Beyong,Legion of Superheroes and now Young Justice(And green lantern the animated series)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Mithos of the blue sky and sea

RP all over the world, this does not cover the UK or America.

=======================

5/1/2012 #1

A Zeta field emanated in a small park in Tokyo, out stepping the teen terror's members. "Now we need to only find the Titans tower here and take down the Asian Titans inside, once we do that I can at last claim my prize."Duela cackled loudly and madly now much like the joker.

10/17/2012 #2
Cybernetic Author unit 5

Faceless nodded, then walked over to a passerby, bowing, then speaking to him in japanese. The passerby, a young man, spoke back, pointing down the street. Faceless bowed again and went back to the others, "Down that street, to the left, then the right, two blocks down, towers right there."

10/17/2012 #3

Duela nodded"Well then lets move and get on in there, out of all the titans teams this is the most disorganized and unbalanced."

10/17/2012 #4
Cybernetic Author unit 5

"Why is that?" Asked Trick.

10/18/2012 #5

"Its leader is a pathetic pervy scatterbrain with no gift for leading others and most of the other members are just fanboys and fangirl who acquired super powers. That and the only ones that worked with the actual titans were thrill seekers thunder and lighting and the lone wolf Bushido in short they have the poorest selection of members."Duela explained twirling her cane as she walked with a bit of an arrogant stride.

10/18/2012 #6
Cybernetic Author unit 5

"Hey, never underestimate fangirls," said Faceless. "I had to imitate a pop star once, ran in to a crowd of his girl fans....."

10/18/2012 #7

"Yeah but they have names like Crazy shy lolita Canary who dresses like a schoolgirl."Annie stated shifting into Lolita canary.

10/18/2012 #8
Cybernetic Author unit 5

"Don't some Japanese men have schoolgirl fetishes?"

10/18/2012 #9

"Yes they do..though I don't know much about those kinds of things."Annie stated with a blush turning back into herself.

10/18/2012 #10
Cybernetic Author unit 5

Faceless hugged her with one arm, "Just stick with me, we'll be fine."

10/19/2012 #11

Annie put her head on his shoulder"Okay then, I know I'm safe with you."

Duela glared darkly at the couple, then looked to Stage-Trick"How come we aren't like that?"

(The answer to that is because Annie is shy and cute and Duela is the commanding chaotic badass.XD)

10/19/2012 #12
Cybernetic Author unit 5

"I didn't think you liked that kind of thing, Annie's cute, you're, well, sexy," said Trick.

10/20/2012 #13

"Well every girl likes a little attention now and then right?"She said coyly now fiddling with her gloved fingers all shyly now with a blush shining through her white make up.

10/20/2012 #14
Cybernetic Author unit 5

Trick smirked and put an arm over her shoulder, flicking his wrist,creating a a bouquet of flowers, and offering it to her. (did you ever get my pm about how to introduce paladin?)

10/20/2012 #15

Duela grinned big at that leaning her head on his shoulder now aswell"Well aren't you just the sweetest? Ah this is what I want, its good to be treated gently now and again."

10/20/2012 #16
Cybernetic Author unit 5

He gave her a kiss on the cheek, "All you need to do is ask, your wish is my command."

10/20/2012 #17

"Keep that up and I'll have a special surprise for you when we get home."She said in an alluring way shooting him a sultry wink.

10/20/2012 #18
Cybernetic Author unit 5

Trick blushed a little but smiled.

Brainy watched the two pairs of lovebirds, "I'm guessing you want me to do the same?" He turned to his own girlfriend. (could you post as argent? also, when is evil raven coming?)

10/20/2012 #19

(Sure I'll post as her though evil Raven is a bit of a ways off remember first off we need to have good raven get captured. ;3)

Alexis smirked slightly shrugging at the question"I don't know.............I heard Japan is famous for Love-Hotel's though maybe we should check some out..............for research purposes of course?"She added the last part to hide her true motive.

(Alexis is a lusty gal for her Brainy.XD)

10/20/2012 #20
Cybernetic Author unit 5

Brainy raised an eyebrow at this, "Uuuuh huh, you do know I'm just as smart as you and it is very hard to fool me, right?"

10/20/2012 #21
Cybernetic Author unit 5

(perhaps they can recruit my sorcerer OC? We could say his demons lead him to their hideout.)

10/20/2012 #22

"I'm not trying to fool you."She then points her thumb out at the others, indicating she meant fooling them, as she got teased enough for how Kitten put it"Humping a toaster".

(Note:the following Terror girls are not in a relationship:Kitten,Dead-Eye,Tsukiri,Hebi-Hime(New recruit),Geijoostu(New recruit),Tupance Terror(Another recruit) and lastly Dead-Eye)

(Hebi-Hime and Geijootsu are OC's I just now made up they are japanese super villainess's. ;3)

(Sure fine with me Cyber. ;3)

10/20/2012 #23
Cybernetic Author unit 5

(could you post as a blood or something?)

10/20/2012 #24
Cybernetic Author unit 5

"Ah, I see. Perhaps a little later when we have more time? I'm sure there are some very interesting things we can find."

10/20/2012 #25

Meanwhile in Zandia the ninth blood returned to the central church. The young man doing a kneeling bow to the previous blood who was still injured from his defeat on the west coast of America. "My lord I failed to secure a new foothold in America."

The wicked Patriarch of pain sighed as he stood using his heavily detailed and engraved cane to push himself up"It matters little we are close to getting ahold of the last child of darkness, with her the great one, the terrible one the almighty Scath shall soon emerge once more."He then began to cackle snidely.

===============================

Alexis nodded as she swatted him in the butt"Yes I think we should my my circuit filled sweetheart."She said licking her lips a bit.

10/20/2012 #26
Cybernetic Author unit 5

Someone cleared his throat and a young man, perhaps a teen, steped out of the shadows, "You sure this is the place?"

"I'm sure of it, you can actually SMELL the evil a mile away." Said another voice.

"Huh, it just looks like another wannabe satanist sect."

"I devil damn hope it isn't, I'm sick of them trying to sell their souls for a girlfriend or something."

10/20/2012 #27
Cybernetic Author unit 5

Brainy rolled his eyes, "Very subtle."

10/20/2012 #28

"What I want it right now....can you blame me for wanting it?"She said in a huff now pouting.

==================

Seeral men appeared around the boy holding up spears and wearing heavy armor with the church's symbol on it.

(Note:Blood's cult is actually the government for Zandia so he is not just a cult leader he is also the president of Zandia for the most part as the actual president if a devote follower of Blood's and only Blood's church is allowed in Zandia no other faiths are allowed.)

10/20/2012 #29
Cybernetic Author unit 5

Brainy sighed and wrapped an arm around her.

---

The teen smirked, then threw a ball of hellfire at a one of the men, leaping into the air and landing outside the circle.

10/20/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Mithos of the blue sky and sea Chibi Cosmo and Dingo, jcogginsa
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member