Digimon Rp All Seasons
Come here and Role Play as a DigiDestend long after or right alongside the Original Eight! Any season is welcome, crossovers are abundant, and we frequently do Non-Digimon RP's as well. Read Rules before Applying.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Radioactiveboy

This is an average Digimon 02 RP... except all the characters are genderbent! The Chaos starts NOW!

"SO LATE!" Connie cried out as she dashed down the street. Connie had recently switched schools and now instead of regular clothes she was stuck wearing a white and purple sailor suit!

9/8/2012 . Edited by Zack Hiwatari-Chan, 5/22/2014 #1
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Meanwhile Dara Motomiya was trying to get Leo Ruin to stop being a zombie. "Come on! Dragging you down the street isn't fun! And I Promised the guys that I'd play Soccer with them before class today!"

Karin Yagami wasn't having that problem, though his sister, Tai had spent ridiculous amounts of time int he bathroom.

9/8/2012 . Edited 9/8/2012 #2
Radioactiveboy

"Hi guys!" Connie said as she stopped herself next to Dara and Leo. "Leo still being dead?" she asked.

9/8/2012 #3
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Dara nodded. "Yeah, he made me drag him all the way to school again!"

"G'way 'm Tired. . . ." Leo muttered.

(So Connie doesn't go to their school? Cause Odaiba doesn't have Uniforms. And Tamachi wears grey uniforms.)

9/8/2012 #4
Radioactiveboy

(Yep, Connie goes to a different school)

"Leo don't be like that!" connie pouted giving him a kiss on the cheek. Leo and Connie had an...odd relationship.

9/8/2012 #5
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Leo was still dead.

So Dana let him fall to the ground, and kicked him in the side. "Get up!"

Leo responded by Kicking Dana's Leg out from under her and causing her to fall over. "Fine. I'm up!"

9/8/2012 #6
Radioactiveboy

"hey you can;t hit girls!" Connie exclaimed, helping Dara up.

(Oh that's gonna kill Leo. XD)

9/8/2012 #7
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"I didn't hit her. I tripped her." Leo informed. "Now if you ladies will excuse me, the sooner I get to class. The Sooner I can sleep again."

(XD It's Liz. As a guy. Like he cares.)

9/8/2012 #8
Radioactiveboy

"Oh yah I forgot, I have to do a school project so today I'm coming to your school" Connie smiled. "I was late to meet you guys so I was freaking out."

(Also this is a reference picture of Connie. :3

9/8/2012 #9
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Leo shrugged and began dragging Dana down the street. "Yeah, let's go. I want to sleep again."

(Nice.)

9/8/2012 #10
Radioactiveboy

"You're no fun!"

(Oh I meant to ask you. Is there a certian character from a series that you think would have the same voice as Liz? A headcannon voice?)

9/8/2012 #11
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

(I imagine Tara Strong would voice Liz.)

"Am too!"

9/8/2012 #12
Radioactiveboy

(Wow, I think Connor would sound like Kazu from Digimon Tamers. XD)

"Prove it!"

9/8/2012 #13
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

(XD Nice.)

"Fine!"

9/8/2012 #14
Radioactiveboy

"Thank you" She replied giving him another kiss on the cheek.

9/8/2012 #15
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"How do I prove it?" He asked.

"If you two are going to get all Kissy-Face can you please let go of my arm." Dana asked boredly.

"Shut up Dana. I'm taking a dare here!"

9/8/2012 #16
Radioactiveboy

"How about...you sneak into the girls wash rooms?"

9/8/2012 #17
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"I'm Fun, not Suicidal."

9/8/2012 #18
Radioactiveboy

"Wimp."

9/8/2012 #19
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"Do you have any idea what those girls will do to me!?"

9/8/2012 #20
Radioactiveboy

"Yep!"

9/8/2012 #21
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"I'm not doing it!"

Dana sighed, slipped her arm from Leo's hold, and went on her way.

9/8/2012 #22
Radioactiveboy

"And now your fun. fun to mess with that is!" Connie laughed.

9/8/2012 #23
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

Leo growled at her. If he was a girl, he might have attacked her. But as it was he was pushing it with just occasionally tripping Dana.

9/8/2012 #24
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"Let's just get to school so I can see Karin." He muttered.

9/9/2012 #25
Radioactiveboy
"Oh don't be like that!" Connie laughed punching his arm playfully. Soon they were at school. "So anyways what do you think about my new school uniform TK?" Connie giggled as she talked to the blonde girl. Connie was an shojo otaku girl so wearing a cute sailor suit was a dream come true for her.
9/9/2012 #26
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"Oh, it's nice. Not my thing though." TK said. "I'm glad Odaiba doesn't have a uniform." She wasn'y a tomboy or anything, she just preferred not to wear skirts whens he didn't have to.

(She basically wears the same thing as Guy TK. She just has longer hair. XD)

9/9/2012 #27
Radioactiveboy
"Oh what did you do with your hair?" Connie gasped looking at TK's beautiful shiny blonde hair. "Did you take Maddi's hair stuff again?" (Maddi equals Matt XD)
9/9/2012 #28
Zack Hiwatari-Chan

"If by 'take' you mean she came over to my house in the middle of the morning and tried to give me a makeover. Then yes. I did." TK said dryly. "I swear Dad has got to stop letting her in while I'm sleeping. . ."

(XD I figured.)

9/9/2012 #29
Radioactiveboy
Connie laughed. "I know how you feel. Ren does the same thing to me all the time." he turned to the school. "So shall we go in?"
9/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zack Hiwatari-Chan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member