HEY!
hey people i just wanted too see if any of u had any ideas for me cuz im gonna write a circle of magic story so if u do just tell me! - PEACE-LOVE-HAPPINESS!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
LadyBluePhoenix

I love reading stories where the characters get their books and you can watch them react to the others innermost thoughts...its one of my favorite kind of stories. I'm so disappointed that their are no Emelan books like that that I have found. If anyone is gonna write a story like that I'd love it...so would you let me know about it or if you've come across one I'd appreciate it. Thanks

5/28/2012 #1
Rowan and Elder

I agree with you on that one. I'm currently writing an OC into the Emelanese Universe, she's a pathologically shy cook mage who finds herself at Winding Circle Temple and struggling with her lessons under Gorse, weak social skills, jealousy of the others' magics that are showier and flashier than hers and a past that comes back to haunt her. No romance. Just focusing on the Circle.

Guess it depends on what you're into - there's a lot of oneshots but it's a little hard to find a large plotline.

7/28/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: 001234
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member