Vampire Diaries
Vampire Diaries enthusiasts look no further! Here is the home for those who are crazy for Vampire Diaries! Role-Play, Advertising, discussion, debates and more!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ElizaJay
Alright people! This Forum topic is purely to create a story of our own! To start, introduce the character you would like to play (this must be a character from vampire diaries but if you would like to play a character you have created then PM me and I will either reject or confirm your idea depending on how many OC's there are at the time because we still want to keep it within the vampire diaries guide line). Basically, we interact with each other as our selected characters and thus produce a plot line, the topic won't formally start until at least one other character has been introduced. And remember, try to keep civil-so no foul-mouthing unless it's a part of your character and no inapropriate topics-but also that you can be ANYONE! I'll start: Katherine Pierce:- A 500 year old vampire who has Elena as her dopple ganger. She spent some time toying with the hearts of the Salvatore brothers, and likes spending her free time plotting, killing and just generally having a good time.
11/2/2011 #1
mmm.love

Elena Gilbert - A 17 year old girl, who fell for Stefan Salvatore, she enjoys school, hanging out with her friends and parties! Elena had a doppelganger Katherine Pierce or 'Katerina Petrova' who is a 500 year old vampire. Her brother Jeremy is the only family she has left. Bonnie her best friend is a witch and Caroline a vampire.

2/16/2012 #2
ElizaJay

Katherine:*Stepping into the Salvatore house* Nice. A bit gloom and doom for my tastes but nice.

2/18/2012 #3
mmm.love

Elena: *walks into the living room to find Katherine* 'What are you doing here?!'

3/6/2012 #4
ElizaJay

Katherine:*Turns and smirks*Just admiring the place, why? Am I doing something wrong?

3/7/2012 #5
ResidentEvilChris

Vicki Donovan- older (some people say younger, others say they are twins) sister of Matt Donovan. Was briefly with Tyler, before getting with Jeremy. Was turned by Damon. (can she not have died? I love Vicki and I really wanna play her) She enjoys drugs, and is very insecure

10/9/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: mmm.love ElizaJay, Vampiri e Amore
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member