Deokman & Yushin, Bidam or Alcheon
Hey there Queen Seon duk fans! Feel free to choose which guy is perfect for her! Pick one of the topics of your favorite couple!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Glittering Turquoise

Hey there guys! If you're a really big fan of this couple, let me know because I'm a huge fan of this couple for real. Even I think Deokman like him more than Yushin. ^_-

2/22/2010 #1
katiemirmo

I love Bidam and Deokman together!! :D

They are my fav. couple .. :)

4/12/2010 #2
lambtastic
Bidam's actions are so adorable>< throughout the show, so far, I can't decide whether or not bidam and deokman are the number one couple in the show. Why does he have to act so much like his mother(sometimes).
7/13/2010 #3
Glittering Turquoise

Well...I guess he got the attitude from her. -_-

7/13/2010 #4
lambtastic

my mom and i finally finished the drama and the ending is so sad:( i'm not as mad at bidam any more cause it was all a misunderstanding. thank god! he really loves her and she really loved him:( it's all scarface's fault. he keeps ruining their relationship. i think he might be my least favourite character.

7/16/2010 #5
Glittering Turquoise

Who's Scarface? 0.0

7/21/2010 #6
Glittering Turquoise

Hi! Remember my Queen Seon Deok story "I remember you"? Here is the song I've chosen:

YouTube - Remember You - NM feat. julie

1/24/2011 #7
Monki-Neko

i think Bidam and Deokman are an OTP. they're both not too bad-looking either. their characters are thought-provoking and very moving. not to mention, their love for each other is what legends are made of...

9/15/2011 #8
Forum Moderators: Glittering Turquoise
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member