Harry Potter RPG The Next Generation
Pick a cannon character or a teacher. You could be an OC even. Be whoever you want to be in this alternate HP universe.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
halloweenbaby

-

*::*::*

-

6/26/2011 #1
halloweenbaby

Sorcha stumbled a bit as she walked through the passage way, she was laughing and chatting with some people in the hall -talking about some party later in the evening.

6/26/2011 #2
MarauderMischief

(I'm gonna say he knows her simply because of being a prefect)

"Sorcha," Everett sighed some sitting just inside the door at a table, "can I talk to you?"

6/26/2011 #3
halloweenbaby

(Makes sense, that and they're in the same year.)

Sorcha glanced over at him with a smile, "yeah, sure. What'cha want to talk about?" She asked hopping up onto the table and swinging her legs.

6/26/2011 #4
MarauderMischief

Everett looked up at her with a small sigh, "is it wise to be out tonight? We have an exam tomorrow."

6/26/2011 #5
halloweenbaby

"So? I've already studied," Sorcha said rolling her eyes. "You need to relax a bit Everett."

(I'm gonna go to bed now, night!)

6/26/2011 #6
MarauderMischief

(Night!)

"You need to be more responsible," Everett replied, "besides, you know as well as I do that it's not safe."

6/26/2011 #7
halloweenbaby

Sorcha rolled her eyes, "but it's going to be lots of fun... and Dominic hasn't said anything about me not going."

6/27/2011 #8
MarauderMischief

"Does Dominic know you're planning on going?" Everett asked pointedly.

6/27/2011 #9
halloweenbaby

"I think I told him," Sorcha said shrugging. "But, if you're so worried you could come with me."

6/27/2011 #10
MarauderMischief

"I don't party," Everett said shaking his head.

6/27/2011 #11
halloweenbaby

"Why not? It's fun," Sorcha insisted with a grin.

6/27/2011 #12
MarauderMischief

Everett shook his head looking back to his book, "never partied. Don't plan to."

6/27/2011 #13
halloweenbaby

"How come? You might enjoy it," Sorcha pointed out with a smile.

6/27/2011 #14
MarauderMischief

"I have to study for that exam tomorrow," Everett said. Sure, he'd been studying for weeks, but still.

6/27/2011 #15
halloweenbaby

"Haven't you heard that all work and no play makes you a dull boy?" Sorcha asked poking his chest lightly.

6/27/2011 #16
MarauderMischief

Everett looked up at her poke and shrugged, "do I have to be thrilling?"

6/27/2011 #17
halloweenbaby

"Not thrilling but you act like a middle-aged man with a family to feed," Sorcha said shaking her head. "That's not right."

6/27/2011 #18
MarauderMischief

Everett chuckled, "well, may as well start early."

6/27/2011 #19
halloweenbaby

"Very funny," Sorcha said shaking her head. "Give one good reason as to why you shouldn't come out with me tonight."

6/27/2011 #20
MarauderMischief

"Because I have to study, because I'm a prefect and shouldn't party, because I... wouldn't know anyone else there," Everett started to list a few more.

6/27/2011 #21
halloweenbaby

"You could come as my date," Sorcha offered. "I'm sure Dom would like that."

6/27/2011 #22
MarauderMischief

Everett looked a bit startled, "your date?" he asked, "in what alternate reality would you date me?"

6/27/2011 #23
halloweenbaby

"I didn't say I'd date you, I said you could come to this party as a date," Sorcha said shaking her head. "There's a difference."

6/27/2011 #24
MarauderMischief

"Okay... in what alternate reality would you bring me to a party as a date?" Everett inquired again.

(I'm thinking these two are friendly in a bantering sort of way, maybe he does go to the party, and there's a bit of unexpected jealousy between one or both of them upon seeing the other with someone (or multiple someones) else?)

6/27/2011 #25
halloweenbaby

(I can completely see that =P Maybe he goes without her realising it?)

"Uhm, this one?" Sorcha said shrugging. "Would you go?"

6/27/2011 #26
MarauderMischief

(Sounds good to me.)

Everett shook his head, "not against you, I just... don't party."

6/27/2011 #27
halloweenbaby

"Okay... well it's in the building the Hogshead used to be in if you decide to come," Sorcha told him with a shrug.

6/27/2011 #28
MarauderMischief

Everett nodded a little, "thanks for the invite."

6/27/2011 #29
halloweenbaby

"Any time," Sorcha said brightly.

6/27/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Penelope Fiction MarauderMischief, halloweenbaby, ladia2287
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member