KHR Pairings Writing Contest
Love writing romance stories for KHR pairings? Then come on over! We'll be hosting contests for various pairings from time to time, so let's have fun writing together, ne? :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Dior Crystal

Need more time to write? State your case here and we'll consider giving you an extension.

3/17/2010 #1
Dior Crystal

I feel odd for posting here since I was the one that started it, but ahboo, if you're reading this, I MAY need an extension. The Internet has been really erratic here lately (exp, it kept going on and off yesterday before it died for the entire day) that I'm worried that it may die when I want to submit my entry. IF I don't send it in by the deadline, may I have an extension? I'll be back home by 2nd of May, so I could post it then.

4/20/2010 #2
puriri

Sorry sorry sorry.

But my school just started and we got assessment to be finished on Thursday [making 3 miniatures of Ballista and its friends]; some projects I need to finish in this week and some family problems [including my bad temper of taking care of my stupidly slow internet].

I didn't come up with any possible plot yet and my keyboard broke off, so I am using an on-screen keyboard right now.

I am truly afraid I couldn't post it or even type it in time. I am asking for an extension.

Thank you and sorryyyyyyy. D:

4/25/2010 #3
EVOLustory

Um...oh dear.

Ahem. Let's see.

Well you see, it's like this:

(This morning)

Me: Yo, check it out~ I've got a plan~ Here's my intention~ The frat boys--

Mom: Hey, crazy daughter. We're going on a cruise for two days on the 29th and the 30th.

Me: ....What?

Mom: Cruise. Chicago.

Me: .....Wow! You should have told me earlier, god dammit! You always tell me at the last moments!

Mom: Really? I thought I told your brother we might be going like....last week?

Me: Stupid. Little. BOTHER!!!

So yeah...

Considering how I haven't even started and all, I think I might need an extension. ^^;

You know how the 30th is like the 1st for you guys right, Papa? And how there's like only...four days left?

I'm so sorry, don't kill me.

At least I got an idea now after surfing Youtube and all, you know! DDDDx

4/25/2010 #4
thPeekaBoo

The deadline will be extended to the 15th May.

4/26/2010 #5
Lala to the power of 2

Haha, my laptop died while I was at an anime convention this weekend, so... Does this extention apply to everyone? Please?

4/28/2010 #6
thPeekaBoo

15th of may, the deadline will be. Or is it not enough? o.o

4/28/2010 #7
Ephemeral Muse

Haha, I feel bad for posting here, but I have a lot of reasons for needing an extension, so bear with me.

1) Finals are next week, Tuesday to Friday. Enough said.

2) I have a video trailer project due this Friday, and we just got the assignment today. So basically, a week of me slaving on Sony Vegas.

3) I'm not going to be at home tomorrow.

SOMAYIPLEASEHAVEANEXTENSION? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE? Because I'll have to post in the dropout thread if not. ;-;

5/28/2010 #8
thPeekaBoo

The deadline will be extended till 12th June.

5/29/2010 #9
Starleatta

I'm guessing this is also the Extension Thread for the KHR! Crack Pairings contest. Anyway, I have come here to ask for an extension [obviously] for apparently my family and I are to be going to Provincetown tomorrow at a sucky hotel with no internet. I will be able to bring my laptop over and work on it a bit but I'll still need an extension since I have no way of posting the story. I'm just asking for a day or two so please may I have an extension!!

7/30/2010 #10
Great Question

Alright, I'll give you til Monday the 9th

8/2/2010 #11
Coral Q's bff

Hey Question? My comp broke down and it had the file. I have a not-so-finished back up, but I don't think I'll be able to finish it on Monday. Especially since this is my sister's comp. Do you think you could extend it a couple of days? Sorry about this. ^_^;

8/8/2010 #12
Great Question

Alright. I'll give you to Thursday the 12th. And this is the final extension for this round.

8/8/2010 #13
dinocavallones

Fff, i feel kinda weird posting in here, but I kinda need an extension. Not even home from 21st - 29th/30th. So ... yeah. ;; I tried finishing it early, but it's hard. So can I haz? D; Please.

8/18/2010 #14
Great Question

Alright, I'll give you to Friday the 3rd

8/18/2010 #15
Great Question

How long of an extension do you need?

10/1/2010 #16
Great Question

I'll give you to the 6th.

10/2/2010 #17
notyoursempai

I feel like a d***. I need an extension because I've caught a flu.

1/18/2011 #18
Dior Crystal

Oh, it's no problem ;) And I'll give you till the 25th.

1/18/2011 #19
Angel Descendant

Umm... is it okay to add an extension to the second round since you see, I still have some projects I have to do, and our School Camporee and Foundation Day next week with me being an officer in our scouting so... umm is it okay to extend it? I also had fever last week and for this week. Ah, I'm sorry for being rude!

2/4/2011 #20
Ephemeral Muse

SECONDING THE EXTENSION REQUEST.

Yearbook had a 68 page deadline, and I've only started to even remotely relax. So yes, I'd like some breathing room. C:

2/4/2011 #21
Dior Crystal

You're not being rude at all, Angel, so it's fine. xD Alright, how long do you both need?

2/4/2011 #22
orangesky3

Um...if it's all right for you, may I get an extension as well? My school's starting again this Tuesday and I'm unable to touch the computer much nowadays. Actually, I just don't know when I might be able to write...so could I get the deadline extended? I don't need too much of an extension, I hope, perhaps a week or so? :3

(I'm sorry if this is rather bothersome..:') )

2/5/2011 . Edited 2/5/2011 #23
Angel Descendant

I'm okay if it's two weeks from now. I'll just be doing my best then in finally ending my book analysis and some projects that might come at that time. I also respect what the others want so I still don't mind what they want. I don't mind at all. :)

2/5/2011 #24
Dior Crystal

Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with some projects. Deadline has been extended till 19th of February.

Good luck, everyone! ^^

2/6/2011 #25
orangesky3

Thank you very much! I'll try my best! :D

2/6/2011 #26
Apparappa

OMG Thank god! My computer went hormonal and I have to re-type everything T.T. I was just about to ask for an extension but I'm good if it's on the 19th now, well, 18th where I live XD.

2/6/2011 #27
Dior Crystal

... Well, since Ephemeral Muse asked for an extension, deadline has been extended to the 1st of March.

YOU BETTER FINISH YOUR FIC, SAKI. *glares at you xD*

2/18/2011 #28
orangesky3

*coughs* I'm sorry that I have to post something on here... But the thing is, the pairing and prompt is a bit difficult for me, not to mention I hardly have the time to write when I have none on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays due to 5:15~10:00 math classes and precious little on other days because of the monstrous amount of homework for my math classes..T_T

So... Could I get, like, an extra two weeks or so? :'3

3/9/2011 #29
Dior Crystal

Sure thing!

I'll give you till the 30th of March. Is that okay?

3/9/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Dior Crystal Ephemeral Muse, Great Question, thPeekaBoo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member