Durarara! General Discussion
From the female dullahan searching for her head to Izaya pretending to ride on a motorcycle, talk about the most favorite anime of the Winter 2010 season here. We'll be waiting. c:
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

For the other stuff that doesn't relate to Durarara!! Talk about your day, express your love for another series and just relax.

3/15/2010 #1
Grim Grey

wow...I m the first to post here....Weird. Anyways episode 11 was good, but it seems like everyone had forgot about the slasher.

3/20/2010 #2

hi, DRRR is osum

bi xD

3/23/2010 #3

Heh, DRRR is awesome. xD;

Well, what/who do you think the slasher is? Based on the fanworks I've seen so far in various sites such as Pixiv, I know who it is.

3/25/2010 #4
Grim Grey

I know it some girl name haruna (or something like that) who lives with that journalist guy (who got knocked the mess out of by Shizuo.). But thats all i know. Actually there are still some unanswered misteries:

Why does the pharmisutical place keeps kidnapping people for "material"?

The something about the constant mention of Nebulia that is getting my attention.

and lastly the slasher.

Actually i think the slasher is either some experiment for the pharmisutical place or a spoiler of someone who I shouldnt talk about yet...

3/25/2010 #5

How about we move this to the Episode Discussion thread? It suits more there, don't you think?

And nice to meet you, Grim. c:

3/25/2010 #6
Grim Grey

....Oh...."For the other stuff that doesn't relate to Durarara" I miss read that.... How embarassing. My bad ^^;;

Anyway yes I believe we should move this little dicussion. And nice meeting you to Shimata.

3/25/2010 #7

I hope more and more people come here soon! Dx

4/8/2010 #8

I'm such a huge fangirl for Durarara! ;A; please talk about it with me omfg. None of my friends know what I'm talking about it's driving me insane.

7/9/2010 #9
Complementary Colours

Durarara is amazing... I'm sure more people will come to like it soon. ;w; Including your friends... and if they don't know recommend *coughforcecough* them to watch it (But don't hurt them in the process). XD

But isn't this discussion about anything other Durarara or... ? (Because it probably is haha. ^^;)

7/18/2010 . Edited 7/18/2010 #10

Lol, who cares. Drrr! is just that awesome :D

I found a couple of friends on Twitter to talk about Durarara. I love fangirling over Durarara. Also, the fandom needs more fic ;_;

7/21/2010 #11
Complementary Colours

It is!

It'll come to get more too; it's pretty popular. It deserved it... and ended way too soon. ;-; I wish I could actually read the novels as well... But I don't know Japanese. orz

7/27/2010 #12
Ann Roshu

Hi. There's a moet tournament going on, and it's time to vote for Kida. If you like Kida, please vote for him here at Help him go to the finals and prove that Kida is the best! He needs all the votes he can get and every vote really counts! Please spare a bit of your time and help Kida Masaomi!! (Izaya and Shizuo were eliminated due to the evil anti-Durarara people. We need your help to get back at them.) The voting time is only for 24 hours. Help us!

5/2/2011 #13
A. E. Stover

*feeble wave* Hello~ :)

7/25/2011 #14
Forum Moderators: Shimata
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member