Durarara! General Discussion
From the female dullahan searching for her head to Izaya pretending to ride on a motorcycle, talk about the most favorite anime of the Winter 2010 season here. We'll be waiting. c:
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Shimata

For the other stuff that doesn't relate to Durarara!! Talk about your day, express your love for another series and just relax.

3/15/2010 #1
Grim Grey

wow...I m the first to post here....Weird. Anyways episode 11 was good, but it seems like everyone had forgot about the slasher.

3/20/2010 #2
SharinganUserX

hi, DRRR is osum

bi xD

3/23/2010 #3
Shimata

Heh, DRRR is awesome. xD;

Well, what/who do you think the slasher is? Based on the fanworks I've seen so far in various sites such as Pixiv, I know who it is.

3/25/2010 #4
Grim Grey

I know it some girl name haruna (or something like that) who lives with that journalist guy (who got knocked the mess out of by Shizuo.). But thats all i know. Actually there are still some unanswered misteries:

Why does the pharmisutical place keeps kidnapping people for "material"?

The something about the constant mention of Nebulia that is getting my attention.

and lastly the slasher.

Actually i think the slasher is either some experiment for the pharmisutical place or a spoiler of someone who I shouldnt talk about yet...

3/25/2010 #5
Shimata

How about we move this to the Episode Discussion thread? It suits more there, don't you think?

And nice to meet you, Grim. c:

3/25/2010 #6
Grim Grey

....Oh...."For the other stuff that doesn't relate to Durarara" I miss read that.... How embarassing. My bad ^^;;

Anyway yes I believe we should move this little dicussion. And nice meeting you to Shimata.

3/25/2010 #7
Shimata

I hope more and more people come here soon! Dx

4/8/2010 #8
thexamimi

I'm such a huge fangirl for Durarara! ;A; please talk about it with me omfg. None of my friends know what I'm talking about it's driving me insane.

7/9/2010 #9
Complementary Colours

Durarara is amazing... I'm sure more people will come to like it soon. ;w; Including your friends... and if they don't know recommend *coughforcecough* them to watch it (But don't hurt them in the process). XD

But isn't this discussion about anything other Durarara or... ? (Because it probably is haha. ^^;)

7/18/2010 . Edited 7/18/2010 #10
thexamimi

Lol, who cares. Drrr! is just that awesome :D

I found a couple of friends on Twitter to talk about Durarara. I love fangirling over Durarara. Also, the fandom needs more fic ;_;

7/21/2010 #11
Complementary Colours

It is!

It'll come to get more too; it's pretty popular. It deserved it... and ended way too soon. ;-; I wish I could actually read the novels as well... But I don't know Japanese. orz

7/27/2010 #12
Ann Roshu

‎2011 BEST MOET TOURNAMENT (MALE DIVISION)

Hi. There's a moet tournament going on, and it's time to vote for Kida. If you like Kida, please vote for him here at http://moet.anizone.net/?Phase=VoteStage〈=eng. Help him go to the finals and prove that Kida is the best! He needs all the votes he can get and every vote really counts! Please spare a bit of your time and help Kida Masaomi!! (Izaya and Shizuo were eliminated due to the evil anti-Durarara people. We need your help to get back at them.) The voting time is only for 24 hours. Help us!

5/2/2011 #13
A. E. Stover

*feeble wave* Hello~ :)

7/25/2011 #14
Forum Moderators: Shimata
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member