Air Gear: Are your Wings Broken Rp
Through the science of micro-technology, a miniature motor has been developed with the power of a four-wheeled vehicle. The world of AT is born, thus I welcome you to come to this world and ride and fly
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
VillainAdvisor

But you can call me:(Full name)

I've blown out this many candles:(Age)

My friends say I'm:(Personality)

I'm like this because:(Bio. At least a paragraph)

Don't tell anyone but I'm:(Sexuality)

After a while, I found that I ride the: (Your Road)

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is:(Basic, Intermediate, King)

And because of this I'm the:(If King, put what type)

So naturally I'd have the:(If King, put your Regalia that matches your Road)

You should beware this number:(Battle level. This ranges from 0-300. 0 is just putting on AT's, while 300 is god-like. Basic: 0-40, Intermediate: 41-80, King: 81-300)

Did I mention that I'm in: (team name)

I've gained the reputation of the:(Shadow)

Don't be jealous because I'm in:[/b] (Class. F-A)

I tend to get nervous around: (Crush)

And one more thing:(Other)

Appearance: (Link or description)

3/20/2010 . Edited 3/21/2010 #1
VillainAdvisor

But you can call me: Michael Alithwood

I've blown out this many candles: 19

My friends say I'm: Michael is easy going, he is calm, well mannered and he is a good listener. He will normally protect those he cares for. He is the exact opposite of his non identical twin brother, who placed with another family for some unknown reasons.

I'm like this because: Michael is the third child of the Alithwood, his older brother is the heir, and his sister would second in line. Michael does not wish to own the estates. He was also forced to learn musical instruments. He was allowed to enter a school, where he played numerous sports, was in a few mental activities; chess and shougi. His father's dream for him was to become a Doctor. Michael found his dream in riding bikes, cars and ATs. He began to train every day for three years hidden from his father and mother. One day, when his father found out, he ordered his men to capture his son, strangely his father's men had ATs. Michael had gone down a hill and saw a lake in front of him. His jumping capabilities were low, but he still did, he landed on the water, but compressed his stored energy, sealing the air and makes it seem he was walking on water. He found he could ride a Road similar to the Lather Road. His father, he found out had a company division that researched ATs. So Michael can get new parts anytime.

Don't tell anyone but I'm: Straight

After a while, I found that I ride the: Tidal Road

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is: King

And because of this I'm the: Ocean King

So naturally I'd have the: The Aquarius Regalia is similar to the Water Sub regalia, are the wheels of the AT, and resemble rain tires. The wheels are silver blue in colour. The surrounding area, his ATs, are blue and dark blue. They do have a hidden accessory, which will be shown later.

You should beware this number: 289

Did I mention that I'm in: He founded a small group of people who ride roads similiar to the lather road, called the Antlanticas

I've gained the reputation of the: God of the Oceans

Don't be jealous because I'm in: S - Class

I tend to get nervous around: None

And one more thing: He has been working on finalizing the Lather Road and creating sub roads; Sub Zero and Mist.

Appearance:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you can call me: Sepharim Blackhurst

I've blown out this many candles: 19

My friends say I'm: Calm, flirtatious, polite, a gentleman. But in fact he has three personalities. One bloody and a beast, one innocent and a child, and one neutral.

I'm like this because: Sepharim is the only son of Lord Blackhurst and the heir to the company and estates. He learnt from an early childhood how to play many magnificent musical instruments. He was very good; he also learnt how to speak Latin, French, Russian and other languages from a young age. He also learnt fencing, horse riding and polo. He was asked numerous times to play for nobles at piano recitals. He was asked my noble families to marry their daughters. Hr is the perfect gentleman. But that is a lie, do not be fooled. He is in fact, animal. He is a blood thirsty, cynical, sadistic and sardonic rider. He still wears his Victorian outfit. Because of his gentleman look, many riders underestimate him, but he does not care, he proves them wrong and shows his true colours.

After a while, I found that I ride the: The Hell Road is a combination of two roads; Bloody and Crimson Road. It is more destructive and powerful than the Bloody Road. And instead of one "slice", one "fang", it's called "claw". It creates a three "slice" strike. It has similar characteristics as the Bloody Road, where literally it carves into the flesh of an opponent. And the "Slice" mechanism, which describes the practice of abrupt acceleration and deceleration (0-Max-0) to gain inertial energy, which exerts tremendous pressure on the thigh muscles. The rider does not use chains, the rider can have hidden blades around his arms, so as he slices the opponent, hidden from sight, he can strike the opponent more. The Crimson Road follows the principle of Blood Manipulation. The rider must cut themselves or their opponent and drink the spill blood. When the blood enters into the riders body the rider can isolate the blood in there esophagus and super heat it, causing the blood to then evaporate. From there to rider breaths what is called the, "Crimson Mist" out of their mouth exhaling a red mist. The rider then can manipulate the air molecules in the oxygenated blood cells changing the air densities, like the ability of the Wing Road, allowing the rider to ride on the air from the blood. The blood also works as a combustion system, because when blood is super heated by the wheels of the AT, it gives the rider short powerful bursts of speed. These two roads apply to Sepharim perfectly. To maximize the Hell Road's sub road; The Crimson Road, he cuts himself or the opponent and drinks the blood. This road is deadly and dangerous as it is, but when compared to Sepharim's skills, it becomes a weapon of mass destruction. Sepharim is known to be quick, the current Flame King would be just a little faster. Sepharim is able to craete after images, and clones of blood mist. His agility is unmatched, and his reflexes are automatic. He can be sleeping and he will reflex still.

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is: S-Class

And because of this I'm the: Vampire King

So naturally I'd have the: His AT is called the Storm Wolf Regalia of the Hell Road. It is made similar as the Fang Regalia is created. It also compromises of all 4 wheels of an AT, and its core mechanism converts inertial, Kinetic and heat energy into a shock wave. When deployed, the wheels split into a saw blade shape, which in turn make the image he has claws on his feet, his slices are split into three.

You should beware this number: 298

Did I mention that I'm in: It is not a team, per se, it is more of a family, the Broken Angels, consists of Goths and Emos, and Night Dwellers

I've gained the reputation of the: A Large Vampire with demonic Wings,

Don't be jealous because I'm in: A or S Class

I tend to get nervous around: Some girl of the Bloody Road

And one more thing: He and Michael are actually non identical twin brothers, but were split at birth, so both could form a company once their fathers retired.

Appearance:

3/21/2010 #2
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

My name is: Merleawe Aishitawa

But you can call me: Ai-chan…or Mel…

I've blown out this many candles: 16-17

My friends say I'm a trouble magnet, shy, and a complete contradiction. I'm happy to do something against my better judgment. I'm also plagued with Insomnia, Compulsive Pyromanic Tendencies, and Mild Schizophrenia. To cope with those things, I've become annoyingly optimistic despite my narcissistic and sadistic attitudes.

I'm like this because: I was the product of a woman's mistake. A married woman's affair with a younger guy. I was locked in the dark basement and kept secret from the rest of the family who were all of noble blood. I played with a box of matches to pass the time. I was 8 when my mother passed away and my father discovered me sick and ill under the basement steps after a fire had broken out. He forced perfection in everything I did. He made me take singing lessons as well as piano, but I was never treated like an adoptive child. I was kept as an object to take his anger and frustrations on, or to relax him with music on bad days. I finally managed to run away when I was twelve, and turned to a life of thievery to live. A well-known Tuner caught me stealing parts, and took me in. The tuner hid my from my father's henchmen and had me learn about tuning. I was naturally good at it. So good in fact, that by the time I was thirteen they made me an official member of some kind of Tuner group; a year later I was in line to become the next Queen, but my father finally hunted me down.

After a while, I found that I ride the: Tekton Road

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is: Intermediate

You should beware this number: 132

Did I mention that I'm in: I used to be part of a group of Tuners who did what they do for money.

I've gained the reputation of the: Black tiger

Don't be jealous because I'm in: C- Class

I tend to get nervous around: large crowds and pretty people

And one more thing: I'm one of those Tuners that is able to ride ATs. I'm excruciatingly sensitive to sound. I'm also androgynous.

Appearance: See Icon. With light red eyes. When she's not in a pair of ruined jeans and a plain shirt, she wears something more feminine: A blood red mini skirt, black long socks, and a striped black-and-red skeleanimals hoodie. Underneath that is a mesh shirt. One her left arm are three different watches that don't work, on her right arm there's a black band.

-----------------------------------------------------

But you can call me: Nagami Setsuno

I've blown out about 17 or 18 candles

My friends say I'm: polite, observing, and usually calm. Usually I am, but that is why I have a place of neutrality in both real life and the AT world. I demand nothing less than respect at all times unless I say otherwise, however I'm not strict. I take your word on things and I know a lot more about you than you think.

I'm like this because: I choose to be that way. At least that's what I tell people who ask. Her past will be gradually explained in the RP.

After a while I found that I ride: a converging road called the Owl Road.

And because of this I'm the: Lunar Queen

So naturally I'd have the: Eclipse Regalia. More will be explained later.

You should beware this number: 299

Did I mention that: I'm not in any group?

Don't be jealous because I'm in: A class

I don't get nervous around people.

And one more thing: I prefer riding at night where I can do my job as an Info collector. I don't ride anymore.

Appearance: a long cloak with a hood that ALWAYS hides her face. Meaning, she never pulls it down. Meaning NO ONE has seen her face.

3/28/2010 #3
Moe-Doki 008

The name's: Lehyllee Frey

But you can call me: Lee or Hy

I've blown out this many candles: 16

My friends say I'm: Sarcastic and I can be a big shitty bitch. I like to talk to idiot people who gets easily tricked; and I hate people who thinks that justice is on their side and knows everything so they needed to be respected and so on. I hate people who's like Naruto with the drastic irrational actions and be like "Imma superman I need to protect people". Don't get hurt easily by my words because I'm a very frank person. Though don't listen to my jokes because they're just full of idiocy, so nevermind them. Oh, and when I get pwned in a debate session I always tend to quit and leave. Another thing is that, I hate people who goes emo because of their damned past and be like super antagonist and blabber it in front of me, cause thats just sad. Oh and lastly, I like money.

I'm like this because: Ever since I was a child, my father told me that without money the world will not go round. My family has one of the largest and famous technology company in the world. Being the heiress to this company I needed to be super intelligent and learn robotics and nanotechnology. I was 5 years old when me and the other scientist discovered and built the new trend now, which was the ATs. As time passes by, I became a tuner with my friends and earned money by being one. All of my past would be explained as this RolePlay goes on.

Don't tell anyone but I'm: Seriously Straight

After a while, I found that I ride the: Sync Road. (I hope I can use this xD)

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is: Intermidiate

I have the: Sub regalia - Sync Regalia. More will be explained.

You should beware of this number: 201

Did I mention that I'm in: Rhapsodia - A team consist of tuners who can ride ATs.

I've gained the reputation of the: Siren

Don't be jealous because I'm in: B-class

I tend to get nervous around: God-like looking guys, cute girls and homosexual people.

Appearance: if she cut her hair it'll be like this:

3/29/2010 . Edited 3/30/2010 #4
LoboZ

My name is: Kiyoharu Ishii

But you can call me: Ishii, Kiyo

I've blown out this many candles: 17

My friends say I'm: kinda friendly, cunning, and sly.

I'm like this because: I grew up in a harsh, dangerous place of the city. I don't know who my real family is and was raised by a homeless drunk guy that found me in an alley. That early harsh life of mine had taught me how to survive on my own. I can pick locks and had been arrested by the police. I finally broke from the prison and am still in manhunt.

Don't tell anyone but I'm: hell straight

After a while, I found that I ride the: wolf road (pretty similar to bloody road, except the sound produced from the regalia)

And because of this I'm the: Wolf King

So naturally I'd have the: Howling Regalia. It can produce a howl-like sound when used.

You should beware this number: 167

Did I mention that I'm in: no team

I've gained the reputation of the: The Howl

Don't be jealous because I'm in: B class

I tend to get nervous around: none (yet)

Appearance: I have a red messy hair and a pair of red eyes. I wear a cap and black cargo pants. My upper part (jacket): (the left one).

3/30/2010 . Edited 3/30/2010 #5
VillainAdvisor

All Approved

3/30/2010 #6
RagingHearts

My name is : Jhenella Enlyt Nundina

But you can call me: Enn

I've blown out this many candles: 17 years old

My friends say I'm: She is a silent person and always absent-minded, she also like to have serious talk with someone and she definitely hates her name (well im bored to write her personality at least you get the point)

I'm like this because : When I was a little girl my brother and I loves to play when the night falls cause of the stars that shun upon the sky, he always told me if you wish on the star next to the moon it will come true, so when the night falls I always wished that me and brother will always be together forever!, One day when I return home from the school I've heard my mother and father conversing about my brother then I've heard them that brother has died,( BUT HOW!?) well nobody would tell me, and the next day every body go to his funeral but I don't … I never want to see him sleeping on the coffin, it pains me a lot to see his death.(That's all … besides it's just a past life xD)

Don't tell anyone but I'm: Female

After a while, I found that I ride the:Bloody Road

So naturally I'd have the: Standard four-wheeled Air Treck. The wheels are spiky torned shoes her at can shoot lazer to slice her enemy's at, her attack can be extremely crucial once it hit your at it can cause a great damage specially when it turned it to maximum mode, It has different sort of tiny needles (the needles can cause paralyze of an at user) and her at's appearance ( man i really have no idea how to describe her at haha …)

You should beware this number: 281

Did I mention that I'm in: Hell Abyss (Past team)

Don't be jealous because I'm in : C- Class

I tend to get nervous around: guys who hold my hands I feel paralyze or something like that or say things unusual.

Appearance: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1274/1029340117_0285b29c54.jpg

Heres another one

My name is : Divulge Sonata Slain

But you can call me: Sonata

I've blown out this many candles: 14 years old

My friends say I'm: Weird, Complicated, Full of determination, Loves to take on heavy trials, Always Alert, Hates to do nothing, Loves poking people, Cute and cudable, Has a mysterious side, Friendly, Totally Vicarious person, She Acts totally childish and she also loves to write to her journal, She also carries a mini bag with her, And she can be very tennacious if she does'nt want something.

I'm like this because :

After a while, I found that I ride the:Aurora Road (Manipulation of different light rays. Only skilled riders can separate light rays from one another using their ATs. This road attacks the senses of the body. Mostly it attacks the sense of sight. When riding this road, it enables you to emit various "light sparks" using ATs.)Light sparks causes temporary blindness and retina/brain defects.

So naturally I'd have the: Standard two-wheeled Air Treck. The wheels are crystal-like spheres (more like transparent mirrors) which absorbs/traps light radiation/rays. The wheels are covered with flat shields to control the maximum absorption/trapping of the light. Mini solar panel pads are connected with the main power supply of the ATs. A light double edge rocket is connected on both opposite sides of the ATs. Rockets does not emit carbon but it emits light. And this ATs contains five hundred different types of nano-poison gas, and flame igniting chemicals (which can cause the production of lightning). Chemical reaction happens when these ATs revolves and initiates itself.

You should beware this number: 210

Did I mention that I'm in: Secret Alliance (Current team)

Valhalla(past team)

Don't be jealous because I'm in : D- Class

I tend to get nervous around: of people try to look at me suspiciously

Appearance: She wears a tons of bangles, a rose necklace( means goodluck and romance) wears an anklet rose shaped, her upper clothing she wears a sleeveless jacket color pink, and a belted gloves.Her eyes is undentified ( her eye color changes depending on what mood she merely appear) Her Hair (Her hair is also unidentified depending on what season or sun-rays, etc ...) her skin is rosy white, her height is 5'5, her weight is 50.5 lbs, bust size b-cup 37, her hair style is long hair shaggy with a curls at the bottom, Acessories, she wears a ruffled ponytail on her right side and a one sided bangs, She also wears a black wig to avoid being seen unusually.(well i cant think of any clothing but i can if i can have a long time)

Atleast she looks similar to this ( angel anime/123Dale_2008/anime angel/2.jpg?o=9)

3/30/2010 . Edited 3/30/2010 #7
VillainAdvisor

approved

3/30/2010 #8
xxxDarkTemptationxxx

My name is : Azure Zydrex Caellum

But you can call me: azure(or whatever you can call me)

I've blown out this many candles: 18 yrs. Old

My friends say I'm: matured type kinda guy good look , azure is very sardonic and narcissitic person ( i dont really like explaining myself)

I'm like this because: it will be explain in RP

Don't tell anyone but I'm: Male

After a while, I found that I ride the: Demon Road

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is : intermediate

So naturally I'd have the: azure's AT has spinning tops of doom (it means the tops have different kinds of deadly weapons specialize like ninja weapons) his at is assigned for like an assassination AT it is a 3 wheeled AT (I recently don't know how it appears like but even so similar to this

You should beware this number: 127

Did I mention that I'm in: Asunder (past team)

Don't be jealous because I'm in: C-class

I tend to get nervous around: NONE (I will have a crush if I adore someone my dream girl)

Appearance:

3/30/2010 . Edited 3/30/2010 #9
xxxDarkTemptationxxx

My name is : Mikan Hlezmyll Miyuki

But you can call me: yuki

I've blown out this many candles: 15 yrs. Old

My friends say I'm: (unknown personality find it out in rp)

Don't tell anyone but I'm: female

After a while, I found that I ride the: Frigid road

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is : intermediate

So naturally I'd have the: mikan's AT is 4 wheeled and her shoes is a razor sharp knives, and her at can strike athmospheric slash, she can manipulate earths gravitational force, her at has a long binding knotted strings and her at can manipulate all kind of poison and even the acid poison (uhmm ... well that is all i can say hope the admin will like it .)

Link: tes.jpg

You should beware this number: 107

Did I mention that I'm in:Eclipsing Akatsuki

Don't be jealous because I'm in: B-class

I tend to get nervous around: ? ... ... ... .... ... (umm .. let's see now NONE!)

Appearance:

3/30/2010 . Edited 4/11/2010 #10
RetardedFool

My name is: Karasawa Hinako

But you can call me: Hinako

I've blown out this many candles: 15

My friends say I'm: Cool and humorous, though having an expressionless face. They added that I can be very dangerous when provoked or angered. Gotta find them and talk to them about that. *crack knuckles....*

I'm like this because: I find it fun to be like this. Keeping on a poker face while pranking on others and leaving them oblivious to who the culprit is. I love their expression, it's priceless. ;P As for me being dangerous, I guess it's to keep myself from being an easy target of bullies or gangs. That's all I can say about myself. You'll have to find out the rest.

After a while, I found that I ride the: Death Road

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is: King/Queen

And because of this I'm the: Reaper King/Queen

So naturally I'd have the: Shadow Scythe Regalia. It looks like regular A-Trek initially. However, when it's activated...it's more than just A-T with metallic blades and claws.

You should beware this number: 231

Did I mention that I'm in: No team.

I've gained the reputation of the: Silver Shinigami

Don't be jealous because I'm in: A-Class

I tend to get nervous around: People who tries to dig too deep into my past.

And one more thing: I'm also a rock guitarist and a jack-of-all-trades dancer.

Appearance: (normal) (guitarist/rider) (dancer)

(it's freaking hard to find pictures for her........)

3/30/2010 . Edited 4/2/2010 #11
VillainAdvisor

Approved

3/31/2010 #12
Mai Sachiyuki

My name is: Maebara Hisami

But you can call me: Maeba, Hisa, etc.

I've blown out this many candles: 18 and a half candles

My friends say I'm: Smart, Obsessed with video games, Has low attention span toward people, A bit selfish when I wanted something for my own.

I'm like this because: I found people are hard to deal with rather than video games when I was a kid. Heck, even my parents think I'm hard to deal with. That's why they gave me whatever I want just to avoid me. People hang around me because I'm good in school and in any type of games. That's just it.

Don't tell anyone but I'm: A straight girl

After a while, I found that I ride the:Over Road

So naturally I'd have the: A standard four-wheeled AT, black colored with glowing blue inscriptions etched on it. Her black wheels are lined with the same material they made for a pogo stick(meaning she can bounce better on impact and jump higher)

You should beware this number: 198

Did I mention that I'm in: no team yet...

I've gained the reputation of the: Goggled Gamer

Don't be jealous because I'm in: C-class

I tend to get nervous around: no one.

And one more thing: I have myopia vision and my goggles are my glasses when riding...I secretly likes cute things..

Appearance: I have dark hazel eyes, short black hair with goggles around my neck (riding clothes) When I'm not riding...(normal)

3/31/2010 . Edited 3/31/2010 #13
VillainAdvisor

Approved

3/31/2010 #14
N.Feign

I am•` Inix Kali

Others call me•` Nix or Kali

I've been breathing for•` 18 [years]

My friends say I'm•` Unpredictable [air head at times], weird [for Styx], very polite, and loyal. I am very displeased when someone takes me for an idiot. Though I am your enemy, I still respect you and I do my best to be fair when it comes to battles. Honor, is very important to me. According to my friend, Styx, I can be easily fooled and tricked if you can grasp my feelings. Even if you betray me, if you are my friend, I still honor your decision. Noble.

I am like this because•` Inix Kali, I am the first child from the main branch of the Kali clan. I am trained to become a fighter, since I'm the eldest among the children. I needed to stand with my own two feet. Kali is a clan of the noble samurais. Even if the eldest is a female, that child had to be skilled with swords, be intelligent, formal, obedient, attentive, and respectful at all times. Years and years I had trained for what my family wanted, and from then on, I became the heiress of our clan. When I turned 14, I told everyone I had to see the outside world, to learn more things, to search for the proper reason of existence. I told them, I wanted to explore the world, come back with proper knowledge and have a good resolve. I left home and headed to different places, and alas, I came to Tokyo and there I saw what I wanted. Wings, freedom.

God knows I am•` Perfectly straight

After a while, I found that I ride the•` Wing Road - Hollow Road [dual road - secretly riding]

If you could not tell, my riding level is•` King

And due to this I am the•` Wind Queen

So naturally I'd have the•` Zephyr [currently - will be explained while the RP moves on.] Moonstruck drop bagram [locked]

You should beware of this number•` 268

Did I mention that I'm in•` CREED [a team composed of 999 people which are dark side followers]

I have gained the reputation of•` The Wing

Don't be jealous because I am in•` A-class

I tend to get nervous•` At people who says I am not cut out to be a king/queen. Blood, and tenacious people.

Appearance•`

And another thing•` This is my best friend Styx [more like an NPC]

3/31/2010 . Edited 3/31/2010 #15
VillainAdvisor

Approved

3/31/2010 #16
The Azure Shiki

But you can call me: Shiki Kurayami

I've blown out this many candles: 17

My friends say I'm: Loyal, strong and reliable

I'm like this because: growing up I realised everyone needs people they can rely on.

Don't tell anyone but I'm: Into girls…o.0

After a while, I found that I ride the: Strom road though I branched off mastering the wing which made it simply to master the wind. After traveling around the world to learn from various stromriders I learnt techniques about hundreds of different roads.

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is: I dunno, king I guess

And because of this people simply say I'm: Strom

So naturally I'd have the: Still being built.

You should beware this number: 299

Did I mention that I'm in: No team at all

I've gained the reputation of the: Black Wing Human

Don't be jealous because I'm in: S-class

I tend to get nervous around: Not sure.

And one more thing: Storm riders see me as nothing more than a talentless idiot.

Appearance: Normally wears a baggy black cargo pants, with a worn out white shirt that has as strange insignia inscribed on the centre of the front and back, also wears a black hoody. Standing at about 6 ft. 3 shiki has messy hair that reaches to his shoulders. Shiki has strangely dark red eyes.

4/3/2010 #17
VillainAdvisor

Approved you are an Ex King and Nagi can be an emperor but which one?

the emperor of wind,lightning or darkness

4/3/2010 #18
The Azure Shiki

Nagi? His road was going to be something like space time, so I suppose wind or darkness.

4/3/2010 #19
VillainAdvisor

Okay also add his profile and class put Emperor of Darkness

we can have Shiki maybe later become teh Emperor of the Wind, later i mean

4/4/2010 #20
pyro of the flame road

pyro

lazy

always ran track and ifound out about ats by my friend and train for what i want

straight

flame road

king

king of the flame road

flame regalia

no team searching

blaze runner

a-class

suki

beanie,red and black hair piercings,hoodie,skinnyjeans

7/25/2010 #21
Pegasus Knight Salvo

But you can call me:Saiko 'Sai' Cazuru

I've blown out this many candles:(Age)17

My friends say I'm: Psycho, but loyal.

I'm like this because: He was born blind. Growing up being mocked for his disability, he hates those who think he's nothing because of his lack of sight. People who got in his way regret it, for he would never hold back. Moved to Tokyo because he wanted to get away from his reputation. Reputation is for losers...And arrogant idiots, in his opinion.

Don't tell anyone but I'm:(Sexuality)

After a while, I found that I ride the: Blind Road

If you couldn't tell, my riding level is: King And because of this I'm the: Blind King So naturally I'd have the: The Panther Regalia You should beware this number: 213

Did I mention that I'm in: No Team. Solo Rider lookin' to join, yeah! I've gained the reputation of the:Midnight Panther Don't be jealous because I'm in: Who knows? Who cares, in his opinion.

I tend to get nervous around:

Like heck he would tell anyone XD

And one more thing: Don't touch the hair! I hate that a LOT. I hate people touching me. period.

Appearance: coming soon!

2/7/2011 . Edited 2/10/2011 #22
Beyond the Oblivion

Name:Jezebel Cresent

Physical description:tall, med build, brown hair with red highlights, hazel brown eyes. Wears baggy Crimson jeans, a grey tank top, black studded gloves, with ball barings in them.

Personality-Bubbly, mysterious, level headed, rarely show her dark side.

Bio-Started riding AT at 15, heard her brother was missing and went looking for him, rarely sees her mother becuase of this.

Road- Gravity:This road is a highly altered version of the wing road that allows the rider to manipulate air pressures to distort Gravity to the point where the rider can ride in zero gravitation.

Team-None

Air Trecks-Gravity Cores

Division:King.

Regalia:Gravitos

Other: She's the only rider of the Gravity Road.

11/30/2011 #23
The Silver Ace

But you can call me: Lyon Baliton

I've blown out this many candles: 18-19

My friends say I'm: Although he is usually seen as a laid-back, jovial fellow, Lyon also shows a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it. He commonly uses idle conversation and outward concern as an act of distracting his opponents. Despite his care-free attitude, he always speaks politely, but is sometimes sarcastic

I'm like this because: As a child, I started hanging around the wrong crowded. I went from a hard worker to a laid-back guy. My family is some-what of a high-class and comes from a line of talented musicians, hence my politeness. My sarcastic nature came from being trained in A-T by Agito. Everything else came up through the years of being a Storm Rider

After a while, I found that I ride the: Wing Road

And because of this I'm the: Sky King

So naturally I'd have the: Sky Regalia - Moonstruck Drop Bagram

You should beware this number: 290

Did I mention that I'm in: Zodiac Knights

I've gained the reputation of the: Sky Dragon

Don't be jealous because I'm in: A-Class

I tend to get nervous around: No one

And one more thing: Nickname is "Smiling Monster"

Appearance: Medium length white hair, black sunglasses, silver eyes, dark grey hooded jacket, white shirt, black pants, grey/white/black shoes

2/4/2012 . Edited 2/9/2012 #24
Beyond the Oblivion
Real name: Elessar Crescent But you may call me: Bio Shock I have blown out this many candles: 18 I have: No personality Like this because: I was turned into a bio weapon, which lead to no memory, and becoming a unique Sky Regalia Don't tell anyone but i'm: male My road is: Sky Road If yoyu can't tell my level is: King And because of this I'm the: Hurricane King So, natrually I have the: The new Sky Regalia - a combination of all regalia core into two wheels and riders chest. Bewaare of code number: 001 Did I mention i'm in: The Wolf Banes Don't be jealous because i'm: S class I have gained the reputation of: Sky Demon I'm nervous around: no one Appearance: 5 foot 9 inches (without AT's), wears black jeans, a plain white shirt, a dark blue zip up hoodie, a black hat and matching scarf to cover my face.
6/20/2012 #25
Repentance of Ardor

IS THIS FORUM ALIVE? PLEASE BE ALIVE

7/20/2013 #26
Lorriisakitten97
Is this forum still alive?
5/22/2014 #27
Forum Moderators: VillainAdvisor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member