ChlollieTeam Green!
This is a forum where you can talk about Chlollie spoilers or really awesome scenes you liked with the two of them.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ok guys im new to fanfic. im a fulltime college student and a pattime worker so the last ep i watched was escape. could some let me kno wats go'n on wit chlollie?
5/2/2010 #1

Well it's kinda a long story but first off I am so sorry that I haven't replied until now! Um well At the end of the episode Warrior Chloe and Oliver had a moment where he taught her how to shoot a bow and arrow. Which pretty much ends up with them kissing which you'll see later on in season 10 when Chloe is still missing and Oliver is reminiscing of some memories of the two of them. Then you see their relationship develop in the episode Escape, but after that the episodes pretty much expect you to use your imagination of where their relationship's at. Of course at the end of the Episode Salvation Chloe and Oliver proclaim their love for each other over a comm before Oliver gets kidnapped. At the beginning of Season 10 Chloe ends up using Doctor Fate's helmet which allows her to see the future and realizes that the only way to save Oliver is by trading herself in his place. So she does and poor Oliver is left trying to find out where Chloe has gone, anyway I hope this helped you!

11/24/2010 #2
Forum Moderators: AmeliaBaggins
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member