The Red vs Blue Review Crew
We went decoy Jew-ing, interrobanged York and all we got was this stupid forum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
GKingOfFez

Do you think the Reds knew that Epsilon was following them? In fact, where was Epsilon in that episode?

4/22/2010 #31
mutemockingjay

I'm gonna guess no in the former. It would be rather disastrous for Church if someone found him in Vahalla.

4/23/2010 #32
GKingOfFez

Sarge said that Epsilon was in a safe place...

Did that mean that he thought Epsilon was still at Sandtrap?

4/23/2010 #33
DarkGidora

Probably, the Reds left before he did, right?

4/23/2010 . Edited 4/23/2010 #34
GKingOfFez

Epsilon would probably have headed straight for where his vision led him.

Blue Base.

4/23/2010 #35
DarkGidora

Then again, is Epsilon as fast as the warthog?

4/23/2010 #36
GKingOfFez

It would have taken Sarge and Grif sometime to set up their Big Plan.

4/23/2010 #37
mutemockingjay

Then again, is Epsilon as fast as the warthog?

It's distinctly possible. After all, Wash said that there were many abilities Church had that he could access with time, or may not be able to access at all.

Wouldn't Epsilon have memories of those abilities?

Or am I just in a mindfuck right now? XD

4/23/2010 #38
DarkGidora

True, but remember, Epsilon had trouble figuring out how to move where he wanted in Recreation; he's not fully aware of his capabilities.

4/23/2010 #39
mutemockingjay

True, but remember, Epsilon had trouble figuring out how to move where he wanted in Recreation; he's not fully aware of his capabilities.

That, too.

Maybe he figured it out by accident, like with his epic laserface? :D

4/23/2010 #40
GKingOfFez
Do you think that Epsilon has all the Freelancer Enhancements? Like the telekinesis. That could be one of the Freelancers powers.
4/23/2010 #41
mutemockingjay

Do you think that Epsilon has all the Freelancer Enhancements? Like the telekinesis. That could be one of the Freelancers powers.

Huh. I never thought of it like that before. Considering he has memories of all the AI...if he ends up in Valhalla and takes on the Meta that would be epic...if he could figure out what to do. XD

I'm trying to think about what Director!Church would be like, or look like for Guarding the Spark.

I get the image of a courtly Southern gentleman, but that's very different from the Church we know, whom the Director is. =/

4/23/2010 #42
DarkGidora

I get the image of a courtly Southern gentleman, but that's very different from the Church we know, whom the Director is. =/I think the Church we know is somewhat different than Director Church; he may be based off of the Director, but it seems that the Director is a lot more sinister and scheming...

4/23/2010 #43
GKingOfFez

Is he going to be on the big TV screen?

4/23/2010 #44
mutemockingjay

I think the Church we know is somewhat different than Director Church; he may be based off of the Director, but it seems that the Director is a lot more sinister and scheming...

Probably because of his memories. His quick temper would probably be the most similar remnant of Alpha!Church.

4/23/2010 #45
mutemockingjay

Is he going to be on the big TV screen?

The scene I have in mind is a conversation between him and the Councilor about who is going to be implanted with AI first, and the North/South experiment, as well as the Carolina experiment.

4/23/2010 #46
GKingOfFez

I've read heaps of fics where the Director has some form of leg injury, like a limp, from an accident that happened sometime in his life.

4/23/2010 #47
GKingOfFez

You know, Tucker, every time you say something about one of your fics, it justs makes me more anxious to read them.

4/23/2010 #48
mutemockingjay

I've read heaps of fics where the Director has some form of leg injury, like a limp, from an accident that happened sometime in his life.

Huh.

I wonder why...

Is that even canon? Did I miss something there? O.o

4/23/2010 #49
mutemockingjay

You know, Tucker, every time you say something about one of your fics, it justs makes me more anxious to read them.

Danke~

^^;

4/23/2010 #50
GKingOfFez

Is that even canon? Did I miss something there? O.o

I'm not sure.

4/23/2010 #51
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Ya know, there was something I was thinking about Epsilon Church...

Why was he so angry to see Agent Washington? What exactly could he have done?

And I'm wondering, if Epsilon is the Alpha's memories... will Epsilon be getting the memories that Alpha Church has while seperate? Hell, how does Alpha Church have any memories or emotions if he was split? Being there are all those Churches...

Maybe they are all the same AI, and Dr. Church had more than one AI... but then why split the one?

Also, how does Epsilon get angry without Omega :P Maybe he just had memories of Omega (or just anger) and used them, or something....

5/31/2010 #52
Martienne

s that even canon? Did I miss something there? O.o

I'm not sure.

I believe this is based on the following statement made in the Director's last letter to the Chairman:

You see, I never had the chance to serve in battle, nor did fate provide me the opportunity to sacrifice myself for humanity as it did for so many others in the Great War.

You can read the Director's final letter in the episode transcript at: http://www.roostertooths.com/transcripts.php?show=rvb&season=reconstruction&ep=19

5/31/2010 . Edited 5/31/2010 #53
UnnaturalKetchupTaco

That gives me chills. Fo sho.

Care to introduce yourself?

5/31/2010 #54
Martienne

Sooner or later. ;) I've just had that post open for 3 days to respond to so I wanted to get it done.

5/31/2010 #55
GKingOfFez

Hey, Martienne. Nice to see you.

5/31/2010 #56
mutemockingjay

Ohai thar~

I was hoping you'd make your way over here. Nice to see you. :)

Why was he so angry to see Agent Washington? What exactly could he have done?

'S a good question. I think it's because an AI and host are implanted their memories are both logged, even if the AI changes hosts. Why else would Epsilon remember Wash, and be so angry in doing so?

There must have been some kind of memory inside Wash's head, or perhaps some sort of struggle between the two of them in an argument type thing that would cause that. Or maybe hatred inside of Wash's head for having Epsilon to begin with- an AI would be able to read every single one of his thoughts.

And I'm wondering, if Epsilon is the Alpha's memories... will Epsilon be getting the memories that Alpha Church has while seperate?

I would guess no because of what you said right there. Epsilon was the Alpha's memories, and Epsilon was split, the leftovers going into our Church. So why would Epsilon remember something he didn't witness?

Also, how does Epsilon get angry without Omega :P Maybe he just had memories of Omega (or just anger) and used them, or something....

Probably. And while Omega is rage, our Church has a whole lot of anger left in him, as we all know. XDDD

6/1/2010 #57
mutemockingjay

Okay, so, thank the Gods for LTFO- I swear you can fund out everything from there.

According to interviews made by Burnie, the season one Church "body" was actually a robot body, despite the whole decompisiton joke. Burnie admitted this was a plot hole (probably because he hadn't figured out this whole storyline, lol).

So that puts another new perspective on Church and Tex in Season One.

6/1/2010 #58
UnnaturalKetchupTaco

Do you think we'll ever see Alpha again? I have a theory to how he could have survived the emp, but it's a product of my half-asleep mind from a couple days ago. Thus, it's bound to be full of crack.

9/19/2010 . Edited 9/19/2010 #59
Martienne

The Alpha is dead. Long live the Epsilon.

:'(((

9/19/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: mutemockingjay Arctick Child, Needs Moar York, Martienne, GKingOfFez, Corrupted Lament
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member