The Red vs Blue Review Crew
We went decoy Jew-ing, interrobanged York and all we got was this stupid forum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Dessmond Williams

"We are Legion, for we are many." - Luke 8:30

Never a bad time for a quasi-religious reference!

1/6/2011 #61
Arctick Child

When it finally cooperates, it's a picture of two of the Water Polo boys wrestling in the sunlight, so I only got them as shadows. It's my favorite picture on my phone. =D

1/6/2011 #62

Rormanicus, in all his glory.

Very Roman and also very distracting.

1/9/2011 #63
You Can't Forget This

(I was wondering whether posting here to ask Casa who's in her av would be acceptable, but then I remembered I changed mine as well, so. For future reference - can you ask about another's av here?)

Mine is Castle and Beckett from Castle, my current obsession. :D

1/20/2011 #64
Dessmond Williams

Kane lives in Death!

Kane from Command and Conquer. Cause, you know, he's the prophet.

1/21/2011 #65

Isaac Clarke, the protagonist from Dead Space. The sequels coming out soon.

1/23/2011 #66

About to change back to my signature Tucker but this one says: Peeta--my baking brings all the chicks to the yard, damn right it's better than yours

1/23/2011 #67
Dessmond Williams

Harley Quinn and Deadpool being all awesome, breaking the fourth wall I assume...I dare any of you to find a better combination of crazy and hilarious in the universe! I DARE YOU!

2/3/2011 #68

Reid, being amazing. Need I say more?

2/4/2011 #69
Ann Incorporated

...I'm in a Halloween mood for some reason. :D

2/6/2011 #70
Ren Spencer

It's a fanpic of Kurogane and Fai from Tsubasa lying in the snow, but with the colors introverted so it's appropriately morbid.

2/8/2011 #71

Fanart by Kyrianne of Maine and Massa from Dark on Fire. ^^

2/16/2011 #72
Dessmond Williams

It's a bird, it's a plane!

No, it's...SUPER GRIF!!!

2/16/2011 #73

Hufflepuff Crest, because I feel like showing a little house spirit.

Also I've been listening to this song over and over for the past few days~~

2/16/2011 #74
Corrupted Lament
Will be screenshot of Ascension map when I get my computer back.
2/16/2011 #75
Ann Incorporated

Found it during October. Creeped me out A LOT. Saved it to my computer. :D

2/17/2011 #76
Arctick Child

Brakelights on the highway. Guess who's been listening to Sixx AM?

2/19/2011 #77
Dessmond Williams

Concept art of a Roman soldier I got of of DA. Awesome, isn't it.

2/20/2011 #78

Dark on Fire artwork by AgentTexas. Maine and Carolina. Carolina's skin is too pale for her District, but otherwise it's a thing of beauty. I love it to pieces either way. ♥

2/20/2011 #79
Dessmond Williams

Changed it to the Abstergo logo from Assassin's Creed. Cause complete control over the human race is awesome!

2/23/2011 #80
Arctick Child

A friend of mine from school.

2/23/2011 #81
Dessmond Williams

"It is important to note that suddenly, and against all probability, a sperm whale had been called into existence, several miles above the surface of an alien planet. But since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity. This is what it thought as it fell: 'Ahhh! Whoa! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by 'who am I'? Okay, okay, calm down, calm down, get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? It's a sort of a tingling in my... well, I suppose I better start finding names for things. Let's call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting! I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now, isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!'"

"Curiously, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell, was: 'Oh no, not again.' Many have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that, we should know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

-Hitchhiker's Guide

2/28/2011 #82
Arctick Child

I like Eames.

3/3/2011 #83
Dessmond Williams

Fanart for a future suit of armor in ACIII. I just want to say, Spirit3886, the maker of this piece, should be given everything he has ever wanted!

3/4/2011 . Edited 3/5/2011 #84
Dessmond Williams

Revolver Ocelot...I can't think of any relation between this av and my pen-name...he's still awesome though.

3/16/2011 #85
Arctick Child

1) The orange one is my binder.

2) This fem!York/Delta one is the same one Tucka made for me an eternity ago. And it's still fucking adorable. ♥

3/25/2011 #86
Dessmond Williams

When it loads, it will be Chibi Meta with EpsiChurch...It makes me smile. :)

3/26/2011 #87

A cropped version of the Carolina and Maine Dark on Fire av. This time just Carolina, with her token.

3/26/2011 #88

Tex, York, and North from the trailer, of course!

3/29/2011 #89
Dessmond Williams

3/29/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: mutemockingjay Arctick Child, Needs Moar York, Martienne, GKingOfFez, Corrupted Lament
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member