Gurren Lagann LOL!
Who can you imagine yourself killing off? Who's your favorite character? What characters would you like to see in a fight to the death? Anything is possible!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
OZ x OZ

Insetad of Ganmen, how about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cK2jPis9y0&feature=related

I want a Garlock vs Kamina fistfight, or a Kamina vs Lordgenome. That would be win.

6/5/2010 #1
Toenn Gun

...Cytomander VS Leeron. Seriously, they're the manliest men in the whole damn show. *shot* Yeah, OK, that was one hundred percent obvious sarcasm, but it'd still be drop dead hilarious. XD

Lordgenome VS Garlock in the Cathedral Lazengann and Chouginga Gurren Lagann (don't ask how they got two mechas from one ship, because I don't know)! Now THAT would be epicly epic!

6/5/2010 . Edited 6/5/2010 #2
AnimeGirl1220

Personally, I'd like to see Kamina and Cytomander battle it out. Now THAT would be a show.

10/31/2010 #3
OZ x OZ

Yoko vs Nia. Post timeskip.

Ya I said it.

10/31/2010 #4
Toenn Gun

I'd say Kamina vs Cytomander would be a bit of a stalemate: Cyto wouldn't be able to withstand the manly, but Kamina likewise would be blinded by the FABULOUS. (Only kidding, Kamina would own him. Blindfolded.)

Mmm, I can see why you said that Zaru...

Kittan vs Lordgenome. The finale of Kittan Zero has arrived!

11/1/2010 #5
Forum Moderators: AnimeGirl1220
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member