Hogwarts OnlineCLOSED see summary
we are closed. Check out our new forum. HOGWARTS Online II. WELCOME! WELCOME! To Hogwarts school of Witch craft and Wizardry a home for those of us who live and breathe the World of Magic. At our core we are a home for those looking to unite under the M
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »
cerseilannisters

*Leesh jumped off Alice as she heard the world cold from her lips.*

Oooooo A boyfriend! I has one too........~Draco Malfoy =)

Just a heads up, Fanfic has been being veryvery dumb and not letting me on. So if I suddenly disappear and dont come back then you know why.

9/30/2010 #1,021
Free Dreamer Night Writer

Yessurs I has boyfriend. His name is John and he is the sweetest guy ever. We've been ging our for nearly two weeks now.

9/30/2010 #1,022
with the monsters

Congrats on the boyfriend, Alice! Good for you :D

Just to say, guys, I'm not going to be around for a couple of days, I'm going up to Newcastle for the University Open Day. Try not to have too much fun without me!

10/1/2010 #1,023
Hogwarts Online II

All students please check the Daily Prophet!

10/1/2010 #1,024
coeurfeyrac

WHOA WHOA WHOA....

Where did the last term go? And why did Ravenclaw beat us by so much?

Time passes like a box of chocolates in my house...

10/1/2010 #1,025
Simple Storyteller

Everyone, My computer is attacked by a virus, so I wont be on much, I am on my SIsters laptop, and I came to say to Leeshy, that I pmed her!

Also...

HOW DID WE LOSE TO RAVENCLAWS!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!???????

10/1/2010 . Edited 10/1/2010 #1,026
Simple Storyteller

Anyone here?

10/2/2010 #1,027
coeurfeyrac

I am, might not be for long, though. I'm kind of tired....and I'm trying to work tumblr, I have a mental deficiency in social networking sites...

10/2/2010 #1,028
Simple Storyteller

Oh, I iz sorry.

Also, do you know what synopsis means? I would look it up, but I am to cozy and lazy...

10/2/2010 #1,029
coeurfeyrac

It's like, a summary, isn't it?

10/2/2010 #1,030
Simple Storyteller

I thinketh you are righteth. :) Heh, I feel stupid.

THANK YOU!

10/2/2010 #1,031
coeurfeyrac

Aaaaand with that, I have to go. Sorry :(

Byebyes :)

10/2/2010 #1,032
Simple Storyteller

ANYONE HERE!?

:( sniff... I lonely

10/3/2010 #1,033
coeurfeyrac

NO-NOS! NEVER FEAR! LUCY IS HERE!

*hugs*

10/3/2010 #1,034
Simple Storyteller

YAY!

*Hugs back*

Though I myself is leaving soon.

10/3/2010 #1,035
coeurfeyrac

*le gasp* Leaving me? So soon?

...Is it reallyreally sad that I'm always here?

10/3/2010 #1,036
sophichka

This is going to make me sound really thick, but, whatever, I'm new (ish) and confused...

So, Homework is set here, yes? And then you post when you have done it in McGonagall's office?

~Sophie :)

10/3/2010 #1,037
coeurfeyrac

Oooh, a new person. Helloooo :) I'm Lucy. Usually, I'd glomp you excitedly, but I'm tired. Sorry.

No worries, I was so confused about all this when I first joined...still am, to be honest.

We get reading homework once a week, and you just have to read and review it, then post: "Lucy of Slytherin read and review blahblahblah for homework" or whatever in McGonagall's office. Only you'd write Sophie, not Lucy xD

Also, we get writing assignments once in a while.

I'd explain more, but I have to go. If Leeshy appears, she's head of house, and she's the font of knowledge on this stuff. Ellie (s i l v e r a u r o r a) also knows loads. They're just the people that explained it to me, I think.

So yeah. Hi. Now bye. Leeshy, I should have the disney thing in tonight. :)

10/3/2010 #1,038
xabandonedaccountx

Leesh I'm really really sorry but I haven't even started the disney homework. I've been too busy revising for an assessment for college (which I'm pretty certain I've failed) and it completely slipped my mind. I might have some time to do it sometime later in the week but I just thought I'd let you know it will be late but I will try to get it in as soon as I possibly can.

And welcome Sophie, I'm Beki.

Alice! Good to see you back and congrats with the boyfriend, I'm working on getting one at the moment. He's actually one of my ex's that I miss so much and I've only just gotten back in contact with him. We're just talking as mates at the moment but hopefully we can be something more.

Oh, and I had a scare last week. I spent five days thinking I might be pregnant, not that that would have been a bad thing but it would have been my best friends boyfriends baby which would have been the bad thing. I'm not pregnant though but it was really stressful when I thought I was.

So, how it everyone?

10/4/2010 #1,039

Alice bounces in on space hopper Well howdy Sophie, I'm Alice. whispers watch out for the pumpkin juice bounces away

Lucy, my little muffin cake, I hope no-one is being mean to you still.

10/4/2010 #1,040
coeurfeyrac

Aliceypoos :)

I want a space hopper :(

Nope, everyone is nice again :D HOORAY!

OOH LOOK PUMPKIN JUICE! *gluggluglug* .....wait.... what did you put in it?!

10/4/2010 #1,041

hugs space hopper protectively Mine!

Good good, means I don't have to get my sword

adopts innocent pose Nothing.

10/4/2010 #1,042
coeurfeyrac

*cries* But...but...I want one! :'(

You have a SWORD? ....oh, wait... I just got another meaning of that....

Is it going to kill me?

10/4/2010 #1,043

Oh, okay. pulls out wand and conjures another space hopper with a giant sparkly 'L' on it for Lucy

Yes, fear ma sword.

No, silly. It will make you incredibly hyper and give you the ability to breathe fire for the next twelve hours.

10/4/2010 #1,044
coeurfeyrac

YUSS! :DD *space-hoppers around like an idiot on a space hopper. shockingly.*

I bow to the sword ;)

NO WAY! *drinks more pumpkin juice* BUUUURRNN!!!!! *breathes fire*

10/4/2010 #1,045

breathes fire with Lucy

This is way more fun than homework!

10/4/2010 #1,046
coeurfeyrac

Aw, crap. Homework. Geography test. Poopy :(

*sets fire to the homework*

10/4/2010 #1,047

You could always get one of your minions to do it for you. That way you have more time to burn stuff.

sets fire to her homework and uses it to roast marshmallows

10/4/2010 #1,048
coeurfeyrac

S'pose. Then I can cheat off the Granger girl in the test. EASY PEASY.

OOOH marshmallows, my favourite :D *accidently drops marshmallow in the fire* Dammit, that always happens... Alohomora!

10/4/2010 #1,049
sophichka

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :) I would give you candy but it's hard to do so via the internet :p

And that makes me sound like the creepy child snatcher from Chitty Bang Bang. Ah well :p

10/4/2010 #1,050
« Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hogwarts Online II WelcomeToLolaLand, Slytherin Head, Love From A Muggle, Mistical Ninja
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member