Hogwarts OnlineCLOSED see summary
we are closed. Check out our new forum. HOGWARTS Online II. WELCOME! WELCOME! To Hogwarts school of Witch craft and Wizardry a home for those of us who live and breathe the World of Magic. At our core we are a home for those looking to unite under the M
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Hogwarts Online II

Have something you want to share?

Going on hiatus from the forum or coming back?

Working on something you just have to tell us about?

Passed (or failed) an exam?

Fallen in (or out of) love?

This is the place for all your news...

4/8/2010 . Edited by cerseilannisters, 4/27/2010 #1
Love From A Muggle

I'll be first to post.

Most of you know I'm a stay at home mom to a 3 year old little boy. This weekend I will be away all weekend and NOT online. However, should anything happen, Mist knows how to contact me. I am going to have a kid free weekend this weekend.

4/8/2010 #2
Dejsha's World

Have fun, Kara.

I'm now going to be known as Ariana (just for safe purposes)

4/8/2010 . Edited 4/8/2010 #3
xabandonedaccountx

I will be taking advantage of a male-free weekend to work on some fics and hopefully meet a deadline for next Saturday. Hopefully I'll be back at school on Monday.

4/9/2010 #4
Mistical Ninja
i've been having a long and rather stressful week/weekend. I haven't had much time to myself, and when I have, I've spent it trying to unwind with a good book. But, I am still here. i'll start being more regular, it's just... Taking a little bit. At any rate, I hope to get to know all of you very well within the coming days/weeks. I'll see you all very soon.
4/11/2010 #5
Bad Mum

Mike and I are celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary today!

4/15/2010 #6
Love From A Muggle

Yay Katy! Congrats!

4/15/2010 #7
Love From A Muggle

Vanity Sinning has sent me an email telling me she's got a really bad stomach flu, and is taking a break from the internet world. She will be missed while she is gone. Us MODS will handle her house till shes back. SO SLYTHERINS be good. Just because the Professor is gone for a while, doesn't mean there aren't eyes.

4/15/2010 #8
Chaos Severin

Happy anniversary, Katy! :D:D

4/15/2010 #9
Free Dreamer Night Writer

I've just changed my penname, I'm still Alice from Slytherin!

4/15/2010 #10
Dejsha's World

"Mike and I are celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary today!"

Happy aniversary (sp?) Katy!:) Hope you get better Leesha *huggles*

4/15/2010 #11
Chaos Severin

Aww. Hope you get better soon, Leesha. *hugs*

4/15/2010 #12
Eccentric11

Happy Anniversary Katyyyy!! :)

and get well soon dear Leesha :) *hugs*

4/15/2010 #13
Bad Mum

Thanks people, and get well soon Leesha!

4/16/2010 #14
Chibi Roxas 13

Going on hiatus.

4/16/2010 #15
cerseilannisters

Thank you to all those who have wished me better, the Black plague tummy flu did not claim my life! I am born and breed a Pure blood and shall not die! XD XD I may betaking another short Hiatus, we have to visit my dads family because of some sirius stuff going on down there. But I will be in and out maybe not as on as I am usually.

I love you all and I leave the other MODS in charge of Slytherin while I take me leave tomorrow. BE GOOD MY SLYTHERIN PETS! And support each other!

4/16/2010 #16
Love From A Muggle

We will miss you Sora and Leesha.

4/17/2010 #17
Chaos Severin

Out for a few days. Back by hopefully tuesday.

4/17/2010 #18
Chibi Roxas 13

I ment hiatus for writing.

4/19/2010 #19
Chaos Severin

I'm back. Had to take a break from here to catch up on some homeworl and some sleep. lol.

4/20/2010 #20
Bad Mum

I will be away at my Mum's from tomorrow until late Saturday. Might be on here briefly tomorrow morning, but might not.

Sara is herby appointed Senior Prefect in charge of Ravenclaw House in my absence. Sara, you have my permission to tell off anyone who misbehaves in the common room (naming no names), but be nice to the juniors! Any problems will be dealt with most severely on my return.

4/21/2010 #21
Dejsha's World

Hi all, I'm still able to participate in the forums but don't think I'll be able to write any fanfiction (that includes challenges) for a while, until I get my computer sorted out. I lost 130 gig of stuff on my computer and had to reinstall windows 7.

4/21/2010 #22
Love From A Muggle

Also, if Sara has any problems, she can contact me or the other mods and we'll take care of it. She has our support.

4/22/2010 #23
Rita Arabella Black

I was back in the hospital overnight Tuesday another scare. Okay now, just not motivated to write but I'll try to tackle a couple of chapters this weekend. Thanks for the love, Kara.

4/22/2010 #24
respitechristopher

Oh, Rita. I hope everything's either okay or as okay as it can be considering. Good to see you on a keyboard!

4/22/2010 #25
Dejsha's World

Rita! I hope your alright, I miss talking to you. *hugs*

4/22/2010 #26
Love From A Muggle

Welcome Rita, we care about you and want to know you are ok.

4/23/2010 #27
Bad Mum

Hi all. I'm back.

Rita, sorry about your scare. Hope you're okay now. ((HUGS))

4/24/2010 #28
Love From A Muggle

sadly,

I'm going on short Hiatus till my computer is fixed. My computer cord decided to die today. I'm just having a hard day.

Scrunchy's in charge of hufflepuff house till I get back. If she needs help, she can go to Katy or Mist or Leesha. If anything happens, Mist will know how to get a hold of me. I will be back when I get a new cord.

edit:so here's how much of a dork she is. She forgot to plug in her cord. but it is on its last strings, and if anything should happen scrunchy would be in charge of hufflepuff house.

4/27/2010 . Edited 4/27/2010 #29
xabandonedaccountx

I'm trying not to think or feel but its a huge weight crushing me.

I have to go away and I don't know when I'll be back. My grandad is really bad, for real this time. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I don't know when I'll be back. I know I signed up for the monthly challenge but at the moment I don't care about that. I don't care about anything. Writing, reviewing, petty wars between Ravenclaw and Slytherin I don't care about it.

Sorry, I have to go.

4/29/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hogwarts Online II WelcomeToLolaLand, Slytherin Head, Love From A Muggle, Mistical Ninja
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member