Hogwarts OnlineCLOSED see summary
we are closed. Check out our new forum. HOGWARTS Online II. WELCOME! WELCOME! To Hogwarts school of Witch craft and Wizardry a home for those of us who live and breathe the World of Magic. At our core we are a home for those looking to unite under the M
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Royal Gryphon

now that makes more sense if for example you were using your laptop in your living room and trying to put him to sleep that would be a problem.

6/23/2011 #211
Love From A Muggle

well we currently live with my inlaws, and I tried a while back leaving the room but he just pitched big fits which caused problems with the family so I just stay in the room now.

6/23/2011 #212
Royal Gryphon

ok makes sense

6/23/2011 #213
Love From A Muggle

I'm going to go now, it's very late and i'm tired. I'll be on at some point tomorrow morning.

Edit: Have a good night everyone!

6/23/2011 . Edited 6/23/2011 #214

G'morning, all! La-de-da-de-da! Oooh... a new page! My dog is sleepy!

(yes, Iamhyper this morning, why do you ask?:D)

6/24/2011 #215
Love From A Muggle

Good Morning Hufflepuffs! I'll be off and on all day today.

Welcome Leah and KoalaBear108 to Hufflepuff!

Edit got the names wrong whoops!

Is there a nickname Koala that we can call you?

6/24/2011 . Edited 6/24/2011 #216
Thanatos Angelos Girl

Hello people! Sorry I have been gone for sooo long! :D

6/24/2011 #217
Caveat Lector 52

Okay, I screwed up. Pottermore is not a role playing game. Instead--from what I understand now--Harry Potter e-books are going to be available, plus a bunch of bonus material Joe hasn't released yet.

I didn't get anything done this morning 'cause I was playing Lego Harry Potter, now I feel lazy.

Edit: someone's trying to set off fireworks here, and they're failing.

6/24/2011 . Edited 6/24/2011 #218

Ooh... BONUS MATERIAL! Fireworks sound fun, but I think they're ten days early (ten days from now is July 4th)

6/24/2011 #219
Caveat Lector 52

Well, they weren't very good fireworks, they kepts puttering out.

6/24/2011 #220

You can call me Koala...its actually my real nickname or you can call me Rose...which ever one works the best :)

6/24/2011 #221
Love From A Muggle

My sister in law's name (the one I get along with) is Rose.

And Good Morning! I'm going to need lots of coffee today, woke up an hour ago.

I feel like editing my work. The story I told you all about, a dramione needs to be set years during the 19 years later instead of 6th year like I planned origionally.

Daniel, congrats on GRADUATING!

6/25/2011 #222
Love From A Muggle

If anyone wants homework or assigned reading, let me know and I'll post some stories.

6/25/2011 #223
Love From A Muggle

Don't forget the Muggle Madness June challenge is fast approaching it's deadline is July 9th.

Don't forget to send your stories with the appropriate format to hogwartsonline at hotmail dot co dot uk.

Also, if you're new, you can still sign up.

6/25/2011 #224

Hey all! This is my last post before camp, so farewell fellow Hufflepuffles.

6/25/2011 #225
Caveat Lector 52

I need help! I've been working on my tribute to Alex, but I'm completely stuck. Would someone mind reading it through and making a few suggestions? It's not very long, just a one-shot, and it doesn't have an ending yet either (one of the problems!)

6/26/2011 #226
Love From A Muggle

Send it to me in a PM and i'll help.

I need to write one soon. My writing's been kinda dead lately though.

6/26/2011 #227
Caveat Lector 52

You want it as a DocX, or should I just put it as the PM's body?

6/26/2011 #228
Love From A Muggle

if it's not too long you can put it in the body of the PM.

6/26/2011 #229
Caveat Lector 52

Okay, I sent it. Thanks for helping me, Professor.

6/27/2011 #230

hey, can anyone help me?? I uploaded my first story *applause* but I'm not sure how you post it. do the FanFic people look through it, should it be uploaded automatically, is there a slight break between uploading and posting, or do you have to press a button? I would love the help! thanks!

6/27/2011 #231
Royal Gryphon

So, guys i have been thinking i want to change my screen name, i have NO idea why but i do. i was wondering if any of you might have a suggestion for me. I have almost no idea what i want it to be but something about griffons might be good i just don't know what.

6/27/2011 #232
Royal Gryphon

Molly once you have the story uploaded in the publish and doc manager tabs of your ....control panel? then you need to go into the publish and new story tab so that others can see it i cant really walk you through it after that as i have nothing to put up yet which means i cant view the full new story tab. and btw i would love to read it after you get it up.

6/27/2011 #233

Thanks Daniel :D After a bit of searching, I figured it out. And good luck on your new pen name! You're gonna need it :D

6/27/2011 #234

Okay, so I got the story up :D And I'm wondering.... As a joke, one of my friends made up a story on the spot about Sparkly Cedric and bubblegum a few weeks ago. Should I write it up? But if I do... I really don't wanna put it as a Twilight story, soo... That's my dilemma. Help shall be appreciated!

6/27/2011 . Edited 6/27/2011 #235
Love From A Muggle

Weasley is our king?

Daniel, if you don't have weasley in it I won't know it's you, unless you don't change your profile picture.

Molly, I'm glad you got your first story up :)

Edit: Meaning I'm so use to seeing you with Weasley in your name Daniel

6/27/2011 . Edited 6/27/2011 #236
Royal Gryphon

so if i keep the picture i can still change it?

and maybe update the picture when you are all used to my new name?

or just make sure i have Weasley in it?

and interesting name but i don't like it very much and ron has never really ben a favorite character of mine idk but he seems like a bit much of a mooch to me and less of a friend i know that all friends have fights but Harry-Harmione = 1 notable fight and thats over safety Harry and Ron have had more and Ron and Hermione have had innumerable over many subjects and i always saw it as Ron being both childish and petty even into the last book he doesn't mature much so Ron related names are kind of out (wow that was a misplaced rant)

6/27/2011 #237

Hello everyone! I'm back!

What has everyone been up to?

6/28/2011 #238
Caveat Lector 52

First order of business: Aghh, I hate fractions!

Now that that's off my chest, hiya all!

6/28/2011 #239

Hi, I'm Tara and I've just joined the Hogwarts Online forum ^_^

I've read through the Hufflepuff Common Room and sorry if I sound technophobish, but I've joined the Pottermore email alert and someone mentioned it will have e-books? What's an e-book?

I can't keep track of all this new technology :( Anyway, thank you for having me!

6/30/2011 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Hogwarts Online II WelcomeToLolaLand, Slytherin Head, Love From A Muggle, Mistical Ninja
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member