Its Randomly Sister Grimm!
OK everything on this forum is going to be VERY random! Most of it will probably be about the Sisters Grimm but whatever.... used to be titled The Sisters Grimm or just whatever
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Puckabrina-Percabeth-Fax101

All daphstardseed! Well maybe not ALL daphsterdseed but still....

5/18/2010 #1
elligoat

Daphnerseed... You called it Daphsterdseed. Sorry... I just picked that up....

I don't know about Daphnerseed... They didn't really ever know eachother...

5/29/2010 #2

Yea sorry bout that I couldn't find the right way to spell it.

I kind of like it, but your right they never really did know eachother, but I really don't know who else to pair Daphne with

5/29/2010 #3
elligoat

Thats the problem. Maybe Wendell, but I bash him too much in Why Don't You Ask.

5/30/2010 #4

Yea I noticed that. Haha I love that fanfiction it's like my favorite on fanfiction. I sent in lk 200 questions or something like that. But I don't think Wendall could be with Daphne it just dosn't seem right...maybe put her with like an OC or something?

5/30/2010 #5
elligoat

Well, I was thinking maybe Peter Pan, but he's 16, so maybe one of the lost boys. But their characters aren't described well enough.

I'm going to write a story about Peter Pan going to Ferryport Landing. But it actually has a mystery to solve (one that I'm quite happy about), and Peter is just someone who needs to be there...

6/6/2010 #6

Yea that was my other thought but I've always had an image in my mind of like Peter flirting with SABRINA and then Puck gets jealous or something.

Oh and btw your story sounds awesome, when is it going to come out?

6/13/2010 #7
elligoat

Erm... Not for a while. I want to finish Before Ferryport Landing and the sequel and another story I have in mind. Yeah... I have, like, 6 ideas for stories that I'm not doing until I'm done my current story.

6/17/2010 #8

ooh well I also love before ferryport landing. I actually love all your stories! Your a really awesome writer!! I wish I could be half as good of a writer as you! I need something wierd and comforting right now, im in a sour mood....ugh

6/19/2010 #9
elligoat

Aw. That makes me feel so sad coz your sad, yet happy coz you like me stories.

And you ARE a good writer. Why would you say you weren't??

6/20/2010 #10

Technically I didn't say I wasn't I just said you were better then me. Not the same thing.

6/20/2010 #11
elligoat

Aw thankyou. But I am so not a better writer than you! Oh, and I absolutely love your avatar. I'm reading book 2 of MR

6/21/2010 #12

Oh seriously? I love them soooooo much!!! There sososo good! I used to see them in my library and I would be all like those book are way to long and look dorky and then a few of my friends mentioned some awesome stuff about them and now im hooked!!!! Hahaha

6/21/2010 #13
elligoat

Yeah. Everyone on the forums were like 'Read MR' so I went out to go buy it, but it was really expensive, so I was like, Meh. Then I saw them in the library, and yes. Now I am a fan or MR. XD Very good books. But apparently the last few are REAL let downs. :(

6/23/2010 #14

Oh, are you talking about FANG? I haven't read it yet but i heard some stuff about it. Mainly (spoiler alert) how he leaves during Total and Akila's wedding. Is that what you were talking about?

6/23/2010 #15
elligoat

Total gets married? He's a dog. And Akila better not be a human. Gosh, that'd be weird.

6/25/2010 #16

Yea, what book are you on? And don't worry Akila is a dog. Like a malamute or something like that. I was so upset today. I went to the bookstore to pick up FANG and I was like really excited for it and everything and when I got there I couldn't find it like ANYWHERE. It was so frustrating. I couldn't find any of the books I wanted, actually. It was really wierd. So I just picked up this random book called Oh.My.Gods. It looked really good and I like greek mythology and whatever. Have you ever read the Percy Jackson series?

6/25/2010 #17
elligoat

Yep. They're only one of my favourite ever book series. The movie was crap though. Had absolutely NOTHING to do with the books. Just little things in them, but they'd twisted the story line. It was annoying. :( They didn't even put KRONOS inb it! HE'S THE MACHO BAD GUY!!!

6/26/2010 #18
elligoat

Oh and I've only just started reading the second MR book.

6/26/2010 #19

Yea I know, when I saw the movie I was like "HALF OF THIS NEVER FRICKEN HAPPENED!!! I will be so upset if they delete like anymore characters like Thalia, or Nico or whoever. But the bright side of the move was that Logan Lerman was VERY VERY HOT!! God I love that guy, haha.

Oh and that explains alot 'cause Total becomes more of an... interesting character after the first book. And I have tons of spoilers, if you want them...

6/26/2010 #20
elligoat

I've gotten up to the bit where Max flys really fastly. and I know about Total talking too. Total talking too. Total Talking Too. Heh...

6/29/2010 #21

Ummmmm that wasn't creepy....nope, not at all....

I've been like DYING to get FANG! The other day I went to Barnes and Noble and I literally looked ALL over the store for it. It was supposed to be on a display shelf or something but it wasn't there :(. Then I went looking for a bunch of other books and I couldn't find ANY of them and my mom said we were going to leave so I grabbed this random book off a shelf called 'Oh.My.Gods.' . It actually looks pretty good....

6/29/2010 #22
elligoat

What wasn't creepy?

Is that book about Greek gods??

6/29/2010 #23

That whole 'Total talking too' kinda freaked me out but in a good way. :)

And yes its about the greek gods. I just started it last night and it was actually pretty good.

6/30/2010 #24
elligoat

Huh. I might read it sometime. I changed my avatar to a pic I made.

7/3/2010 #25
elligoat

Oh, and I forgot to mention that it says 'Maximum Ride' at the bottom.

7/3/2010 #26

Wow thats really good! Your a good artist!

7/3/2010 #27
elligoat

Psh, yeah, I know. JK. I'm hopefully gunna be an artist when I grow up.

7/3/2010 #28

You should be, your realllllllly good! I mean llike better then most I've ever seen in my entire life..OK so that exaggerating a little too much, but truthfully you are very very very good! I think I wanna be a writer when I grow up, I have since I was little....then I found fanfiction...and now I really wanna like write a book that everyone would like to read like Sisters Grimm, or Maximum Ride or something

7/5/2010 #29
elligoat

Yeah, same. I have an idea for a book series. It's pretty un-original, but with an original twist.

7/7/2010 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Puckabrina-Percabeth-Fax101
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member