ShadowDJ's Author Fighter Fourm
This fourm is for the FAF members, as long as you don't try to do anything to take over.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Shadow-DJ

Her eyes widen at this, shocked.

(manwhile)

"Actually...he wasn't late at all." said Kurt as he walked in with a note. "He met up with me earlier and gave me this note. Apparently his lunch came later then he expected, so he had to stay longer at the restaurant." He gave him the note at this, and the signature was from Christian.

4/7/2012 #331
Wildheart-Edge

The demon-Christian smirked before breaking away, a dark grin on his face. "Such a delicate flower you are..."

(Meanwhile...)

"Wha-but..." the teacher began before frowning, "fine..."

Zane shook his head before returning to recording notes.

4/7/2012 #332
Shadow-DJ

Charlotte spat out at this, glaring at him. "Back off pal, or else." she warned, glaring at him.

(meanwhile)

Kurt nods as he says "And also...if you do threaten him again, I WILL tell our boss. You know...the principle?"

4/7/2012 . Edited 4/7/2012 #333
Shadow-DJ

Oracle then saw the demon give her a look as she suddenly got nervous. "what's with the look?" she asked, now scared.

4/7/2012 #334
Wildheart-Edge

"You are no place to be calling the shots, missy," demon-Christian hissed before grabbing her by the neck and throwing her down to the ground, chains shooting from the floor and binding her down. "Now, I suggest you cease trying to play big girl and stand down..."

(Meanwhile...)

Tori nervously walked over to May, glancing towards Zane for a moment, before clearing her throat. "Hey, Parker... you wanna be partners?" she asked calmly.

4/11/2012 #335
Shadow-DJ

Oracle just glared, and asks "Or what?"

(meanwhile)

may looked at her and shrugs and says "Sure." as she smiled, showing she was friendly.

4/11/2012 #336
Wildheart-Edge

"Or I'll have you watch as your parents are burnt in the flames of my master Surtr himself," the demon-Christian responded almost casually. "Now, how to torture a little flower like yourself..."

(Meanwhile...)

Tori nodded as she took out her books.

"Okay, so which continent are we doing our project on?" she calmly asked as she glanced at Zane, who was now frantically writing down as many details as he could; knowing that - working on his own - he would now have to do double the work... not that he cared. He couldn't particularly care less for most of his classmates and most of them didn't want to work with him.

4/11/2012 #337
Shadow-DJ

Oracle glared, her eyes glowing a bit.

(meanwhile)

"Hmm...maybe Asia?" asked Mayday.

4/11/2012 #338
Wildheart-Edge

Suddenly, the power repression seal cackled wildly; draining more of her energy as she tried to activate this.

Demon-Christian frowned before he pointed his fingers, several flare bullets raining down on the girl. "Don't make this more difficult than it needs to be..."

(Meanwhile...)

"Yeah, that works," Tori nodded before sighing. "Man, these lessons are so boring... well, at least I've got Howie for his Mechanics course next. FINALLY, a lesson where I'm the only genius in!"

4/11/2012 #339
Shadow-DJ

"I thought you were a genius." said May, confused.

(meanwhile)

She yelled out at this, her clothing getting kind of burt from the blasts. She glared, annoyed.

4/11/2012 #340
Wildheart-Edge

"I am... but, in every other class, there is always some form of competition trying to out-do me. Now, I'M the gal they'll all be looking up to... and all the boys will be drooling over," Tori grinned, her father's flirtatious nature clearly having been inherited by the young Stark.

(Meanwhile...)

Demon-Christian smirked before his clawed hand lashed forward, ripping away her shirt. "Ooh, I know..." he grinned maliciously, his voice remaining a colder tone of the man known as Solaris'.

4/11/2012 #341
Shadow-DJ

May rolled her eyes at this as she says "Tori, calm down. What would Zeke think?" She teased the last part.

(meanwhile)

Oracle tried to cover her chest at this, blushing deeply. the rest of her skin was kind of red as well, as she tried to get herself covered.

4/11/2012 #342
Wildheart-Edge

"Zeke? Why bring up bug-boy?" Tori plainly asked, not getting the hint, as she opened a book and began to read.

(Meanwhile...)

"Oh, don't be so modest," Demon-Christian spat with a cold tone as he inspected her body with a smirk. "How old, may I ask, are you?"

4/11/2012 #343
Shadow-DJ

"15..." said Oracle, blushing deeply.

(meanwhile)

May rolled her eyes and says "Can't even notice thath e has a crush on you."

4/11/2012 #344
Wildheart-Edge

"Uh... what? No, no, no, no. Zeke's a friend but... he's just a kid," Tori stated before a perverted grin broke out. "I need a MAN."

(Meanwhile...)

"Hm... a little young for my liking... but I'll have to deal with it," Demon-Christian mumbled as his own attire began to burn away and fall apart.

4/11/2012 #345
Shadow-DJ

Oracle's eyes went wide as she tried to back up.

(meanwhile)

"What would count as a 'man' to you?" asked May, rolling here eys at this.

4/11/2012 #346
Wildheart-Edge

However, the chains tightened their grip as Demon-Christian bent down with a smirk.

"Now, there is one problem... not quite 'aroused' yet... so, you'll have to take care of that... if you want your family to survive."

(Meanwhile...)

"Someone who can take command, take action, someone who can save the day... but he also has to be able to relate to me and understand the hardships of being a hero... and, of course, he needs to be able to... perform in certain fields my dad always used to talk about," Tori grinned widely, a thin line of drool running down her mouth.

4/11/2012 #347
Shadow-DJ

"...I think Zeke can do the part about the hero...but I think he needs to work on the 'taking command' part." said May.

(meanwhile)

Oracle looked down at thsi and asks "what...do you want me to do?"

4/11/2012 #348
Wildheart-Edge

"And he needs to work on his performance in certain fields... besides, Zeke just... ain't the kind of guy I dream about at night," Tori replied casually. "Wait, why are YOU trying to talk about this? Do you even HAVE a boyfriend yet?"

(Meanwhile...)

Demon-Christian calmly pointed towards his limp manhood with a smirk. "Arouse... besides, your father is... a little unstable right now from what I've heard. Much easier to break apart. Possibly have King Loki use his new ability to absorb the ionic energy for his own usage."

4/11/2012 #349
Shadow-DJ

Oracle looked down at thsi as she asks "How do you want me to...?"

(meanwhile)

"No...but my mom told me that I should help girls get into dating." said May. "Though I think you already lost Morse, since he seems to be liking angel."

4/11/2012 #350
Wildheart-Edge

"Lick, suck, stroke... the usual works," Demon-Christian chuckled darkly.

(Meanwhile...)

Tori shrugged. "Eh, okay. Plenty of big strong fish out there," she grinned. "...Maybe fire-claws," she thought out loud as she gestured to Zane. "He's single."

4/11/2012 #351
Shadow-DJ

May gave a small frown at this.

(meanwhile)

Oracle sighs as she looked at it, sobbing a bit, as she began to lick.

4/11/2012 #352
Wildheart-Edge

Tori noted this and arched an eyebrow. "What?"

(Meanwhile...)

Demon-Christian smirked as he felt his manhood slowly grow in size, nearly fully-erect, as he stroked her hair. "There's a good girl..."

4/11/2012 #353
Shadow-DJ

"Nothign..." said May, showing some annoyanec as sne went to her book.

(meanwhile)

Oracle then began to suck, tears going down her cheeks.

4/11/2012 #354
Wildheart-Edge

"...You like him," Tori grinned as she leaned in close.

(Meanwhile...)

Demon-Christian cupped her cheeks with his hands and thrusted his manhood deeper into her mouth, moaning slightly in pleasure as he felt a surge flowing from his lower regions.

4/11/2012 #355
Shadow-DJ

May's face turned dark red at this.

(meanwhile)

Oracle's eyes went wide at this.

4/11/2012 #356
Wildheart-Edge

"Haha! I knew it!" Tori grinned. "I KNEW saying that would get a reaction! I just read people too easily!"

Zane heard Tori's outburst and glanced up with an arched eyebrow. "What the hell is going on here?" he asked with a slight growl.

(Meanwhile...)

"Don't stop now," Demon Christian smirked as he continued to thrust his manhood further out and deeper into her mouth, his grin widening.

(...I think 'suggested' about the mature themes no longer applies. ^^)

4/11/2012 #357
Shadow-DJ

(True...)

May hid behind her book at this, her face getting redder. 'shut up! shut up! shut up!' she thought.

(meanwhile)

Oracle's eyes were full of tears still as she continued to suck.

(guess future ones may be in more detail, but not as frequent? I know this...I think it will show how close some couples are if we do it with the couples we have, right?)

4/11/2012 . Edited 4/11/2012 #358
Wildheart-Edge

(Maybe we should edit that first post.)

"Oh, you don't know?" Tori grinned with a chuckle.

"No, I don't... WHAT'S going on!?!" Zane growled with a snarl.

(Meanwhile...)

"Yes... yes... BRACE YOURSELF, BITCH!"

With a roar, Demon Christian released; his seed gushing out into Oracle's mouth. "Swallow... swallow bitch and accept that you are now mine!"

4/11/2012 #359
Shadow-DJ

(I'll take care of that)

Oracle's eyes continued to show tears as she swallowed, looking down, ashamed.

(meanwhile)

May's face was still dark red as she gave Tori a warning look.

4/11/2012 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shadow-DJ Mora H. Nara
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member