Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Mirach

The floorsweeping bunch

4/21/2010 . Edited 4/21/2010 #1
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

(who's currently participating? =))

4/29/2010 #2
Mirach

(In what point does the sequel to The Last Gift begin? If not immediately, then we could play the time between them)

4/30/2010 #3
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

(no, not immediately! And which characters would you like to have there?)

4/30/2010 #4
Mirach

(The story ended with a conversation between Aragorn and Telron, so I think Telron could show him a bit around in the Void?)

4/30/2010 #5
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

(hmmm.. it seems in the sequel they meet only for the 2nd time, so maybe... someone else? ;) But if you'd like to know elron better, then... why not? Still there are no direct words in the story that they haven't met between these two events)

4/30/2010 #6
Mirach

(They still met only for the first time here =)

"Telron, wait!" Aragorn cried after the leaving warrior.

4/30/2010 #7
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

(wise step!)

What? was the mental reply. And slowly the wight became visible again, further from the man, but still near...

4/30/2010 #8
Mirach

He had so many question, and didn't know where to begin... At the end, he asked the one that came to his mind first. "What does faya mean?"

4/30/2010 #9
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"So.. you hve stopped me just to ask that?" Telron laughed quietly. "Faya means 'free', but it also refers to you, mortals... free from the bonds of Arda... I guess it was Melkor who first called your race so."

4/30/2010 #10
Mirach

"Ah..." Aragorn processed the information. "But you are not a faya... And the woman... Who was she, and how did you kill her?"

4/30/2010 #11
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"You definitely want to hold me here for long! I suppose you are new to this place? What have ainur and Ere told you?"

4/30/2010 #12
Mirach

Aragorn looked down. "You are the only one I can trust now... I though the woman was an ainu..." and almost got killed, or something worse... he didn't finish the thought. "Eru didn't tell me much... almost nothing, actually."

4/30/2010 #13
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"That is his usual way!" Telron sighed. "No, that lady was not an ainu, she was a wight. Just like I am... but oh, that was just unfair of Ere to let you out without warning properly!"

4/30/2010 . Edited 4/30/2010 #14
Mirach

Aragorn bit his lip. "I convinced him to let me out... I promised Arwen I will wait for her..."

4/30/2010 . Edited 4/30/2010 #15
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Arwen? Is that your wife?" the wight slowly approached Aragorn and folded his wings. "Ere could still send someone with you.. if he embodied you, you must be someone of great significance..."

4/30/2010 #16
Mirach

Aragorn nodded. "Yes... She has given up her immortality for me..."

4/30/2010 #17
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"There was already one couple like that," Telron nodded. "Long ago, long even for me... but... that faya also was nearly killed... several times in course of these years. Strange as it may sound but he even looked a bit like you."

4/30/2010 #18
Mirach

"Beren and LĂșthien..." Aragorn murmured. "Are they here too? And was he amost killed after he came here?" Besides the many cases during his life...

4/30/2010 #19
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Here of course! I still don't know about all his adventures while he was in Arda. And they must be here, yes. Somewhere here... but not outside I think. You see how dangerous it is... especially when you trust all around you. And it's after you have seem me fighting... you say I am the only one you can trust..."

4/30/2010 #20
Mirach

Aragorn nodded solemnly. "You could have killed me long ago..."

4/30/2010 #21
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Not very convincing. Wights like to toy with their victims first, so don't hurry to trust even those who look peaceful..." Telron suddenly realised that he was playing against himself and stopped.

4/30/2010 #22
Mirach

"So maybe you are toying with me..." Aragorn narrowed his eyes. "Tell me, what can I do in that case?"

4/30/2010 #23
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"When you are being toyed with? Hmmm, that's a difficult question! Better, if you feel so, call Ere or some powerful ainu..." the wight paused. "Or you may call me."

4/30/2010 #24
Mirach

Aragorn looked at Telron intetly. "Do you think I should call Eru now?"

4/30/2010 #25
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Well, if you do, I flee. I don't want to talk to him right now, though perhaps he doesn't mean any harm to me," the wight murmured cautiously, glaning at Eru's Halls in the distance.

4/30/2010 #26
Mirach

Aragorn nodded, reassured a little by the thought that if he calls the wight will flee... if he was telling the truth, that is... "I think I will not call him... yet."

4/30/2010 #27
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Yet? Are you trying to toy with me too?" Telron shook his head in disbelief. "And that's only after some short time in my presence! You learn quickly!"

4/30/2010 #28
Mirach

"I do..." Aragorn pierced him with his look. "Tell me more about this place."

4/30/2010 #29
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"The Void? It's... very vast. Relatively empty, not like your Arda... you can fly for the whole way and see no land... not anything at all, just distant lights... and f the light become nearer, you should be careful, because here most live according to the creed 'Kill if you don't want to be killed'..."

4/30/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lirulin-yirth-k'aio Mirach
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member