Odds and Ends
Our AU-ish stuff in all its forms
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Mirach

Aragorn shook his head. "Just a little less helpless... I saw your fight with the woman. You were both so quick that I doubt I would even have time to draw the blade..."

5/7/2010 #121
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"But for some weaker wights even a half-drawn sword would be an argument strong enough to make them leave," Telron murmured thoughtfully. "Even I cold not rmain indifferent to it at first, imagine what happens to those, who won't expect it... but on the other hand the may try to act twice quickly, hoping to hit first, before you do... that's a dilemma..." he frowned.

5/7/2010 #122
Mirach

Aragorn thought for a moment, and then shrugged. "I will do what I can."

5/9/2010 #123
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Yes... better attack first, while thye don't suspect you have this..." Telron nodded. "So... let's go and wait for your lady?"

5/9/2010 #124
Mirach

Aragorn nodded. "Where do you think she would be, if she comes here?"

5/10/2010 #125
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"At the gate..." the wight shrugged. "You all come through the gate. And usually for some time stay there... maybe while the bond with Arda is strong yet..."

5/10/2010 #126
Mirach

Aragorn nedded, and followed Telron. But then he stopped. "Eru wanted me to aske you one question..." he said, following the wight's reaction.

5/10/2010 #127
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"He... knows I am here? I supposed so..." Telron cast a gloomy glance at the shining Halls. "What is that question? Don't hesitate to ask, to you I will do no harm anyway!"

5/10/2010 #128
Mirach

"I think you can guess the question. He wants to know what are you doing here..."

5/10/2010 #129
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Tell him that he knows the answer himself too - I was just passing by... I do sometimes," the wight smiled broadly. "But he also knows I never hunt ainur..."

5/10/2010 #130
Mirach

Aragorn smiled. "Just passing by? I think he will be a bit dissappointed when I tell him that you have no secret plans there..."

5/11/2010 #131
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Any of my plans are quite clear and obvious - this place attracts many ladies searching for a meal, so... I am here searching for a meal too... for them," the smile became a rather evil grin.

5/11/2010 #132
Mirach

"Their souls?" Aragorn looked at Telron.

(when will Arwen arrive, and should I play her?)

5/12/2010 #133
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Yes... if "their" meant "the ladies'", the wight nodded.

(I guess yes, you... I don't know how to play her ;) And I think she should be soon there?)

5/12/2010 #134
Mirach

Aragorn didn't reply, because in that moment a cloaked figure passed the gate, looking around uncertainly, clearly lost. Aragorn's breath caught in his throat. "It's her..." he whispered with certainty.

5/13/2010 . Edited 5/14/2010 #135
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Should I disappear?" Telron whispered into the man's ear. "Not to frighten her..."

5/13/2010 #136
Mirach

"Could you stay nearby and guard, please?" Aragorn muttered, not really looking on Telron as Arwen neared. He walked towards her... then he ran. She looked up, and recognized him immediately. A smile lit her face. They stayed long in each other's embrace, too overwhelmed for words.

5/14/2010 #137
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

The wight averted his glance from them, looking around, though there seemed to be nobody around... but he knew it couldbe only an ilusion of peace and serenity. Slowly he walked some steps aside, then returned...

5/14/2010 #138
Mirach

After a while, Aragorn broke the embrace hesitantly, realizing on what place they are. He took Arwen by hand, and led her to Telron. "This is Arwen Undómiel, my wife," he said to Telron with a hint of pride in his voice. "And this is Telron..." he paused, aware of how much he will have to explain to her. But that can wait... "...my friend. We should get to Eru's Halls as soon as possible..."

5/16/2010 #139
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Pleased to meet you, lady!" the wight bowed most courteously. "But you should really be quick... there's one person near... and she may attack you two..." he frowned looking intensely into what seemed just an empty place.

5/16/2010 #140
Mirach

Aragorn looked around, but saw nothing. He took Arwen's hand. "Come, my love. I'll explain you everything later. Now we must get to safety quickly..."

5/17/2010 #141
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

Meanwhile Telron growled quietly - not to frighten Arwen - and leapt into the dusk... The place he was looking at and attacked now screamed in anger and some ghostly figure appeared there...

5/17/2010 #142
Mirach

Immediately Aragorn drew the sword, and positioned himself between Arwen and the figure.

5/18/2010 #143
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Run, you two!" Telron shouted to him, turning away from his adversary just for a moment. "Run! She won't dare pursue you in Eru's Halls!" he continued, ducking from a blow.

5/18/2010 #144
Mirach

Aragorn hesitated for a short moment, not used to run from a battle. But this was no usual battle, and he needed to protect Arwen. He took her hand, and ran with her in the direction of the Halls of Eru, as quick as they were able to.

5/19/2010 #145
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

Several ainur, who were walking near the gates of the Halls, greeted them and led inside...

...while mad screams, hissing and growling was heard from the place where two wights were fighting...

5/19/2010 #146
Mirach

Once Arwen was in safety, Aragorn turned. Not used to run from battles, he wanted to return, but knew it's madness. Instead he turned to the ainur. "Will you not help him?"

5/20/2010 #147
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Whom?" the ainur replied with most astonished faces. "As far as we can judge from here there are two wights fighting and you should consider yourselves lucky to have excaped from them! And we too... so it would be madness to get into their fight willingly!" one of them continued.

5/20/2010 #148
Mirach

Aragorn bit his lip, following the fight, but he was not able to tell who is winning. "One of them is Telron... he protected me and Arwen on the way here. That's why he fights..."

5/21/2010 #149
Lirulin-yirth-k'aio

"Telron? Ah, that... half-blood," the ainu nodded. "You should not worry for him, he is said to be the best warrior in all the Void... he will win without our help.But how have you got acquainted with him?"

5/21/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lirulin-yirth-k'aio Mirach
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member