How to Train Your Dragon: Sky's the Limit RPG
I saw the movie and i couldnt help myself and do this. Join me as we start our journey into the world of HTTYD!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
kilatails

Walking through the swinging doors, Slim quickly made her way to a couch in a far corner. Dropping herself down and relaxing.

7/20/2010 . Edited 8/13/2010 #1
FalseDivinity

A weary Versus followed her in, but rather than find a chair or couch he quite literally collapsed on the floor facing the ceiling.

7/20/2010 #2
kilatails

Startled by the loud thump, Slim leans forward, catching site of you, "What's up with you?"

7/20/2010 #3
FalseDivinity

"I'm tired," Versus muttered. "Very, very tired."

7/20/2010 #4
kilatails

An eye brow raised, Slim takes a cup of water from a nearby table. Dipping her fingers in it, she sprinkles some of it on Versus face, "Why?"

7/20/2010 #5
FalseDivinity

Versus winces when the water touched him and leaps to his feet.

"I just am! Thank you so much for waking me up!" Versus cried indignantly.

7/20/2010 #6
kilatails

"Your welcome!" Slim replied. "And you're just lazy!"

7/20/2010 #7
FalseDivinity

"Yes I'm lazy and proud of it, so if you don't mind," Versus said annoyed, and then he curled up on a very expensive looking couch.

7/20/2010 #8
kilatails

Slim giggles a bit, "You look like a baby!"

7/26/2010 #9
FalseDivinity

"You look like Medusa," Versus commented dryly throwing a pillow at her.

7/28/2010 #10
kilatails

Slim caught the pillow before it slipped through her fingers and ended its trip by falling on the floor. "I dont know what you used to make that reference..." she bend a bit to pick up the pillow.

7/29/2010 #11
FalseDivinity

"You're face, it strikes fear and death into men who dare look upon it," Versus said, turning so his face was buried in the couch.

7/30/2010 #12
TelVaren-Blackflaime

A perturbed TelVaren enters the scene, looking at the other two. He looks at a map. "Don't even tell me this thing is out of date....." Crumpling the paper into a wad tossing it aside. Scowling he finds a chair at a table to the left of the doors, and sits down. Leaning back and propping both booted feet on the table, crossing them at the ankles, as well as crossing his arms. He closes his eyes and sighs, seeming to start to drift into sleep.

8/13/2010 #13
kilatails

Slim gawked at Versus, "That's not nice." With that she throws the pillow back at his face. She turned a bit to look at the new comer, "I don't think we've met..."

8/18/2010 #14
TelVaren-Blackflaime

(Just if you guys didn't see, I posted a link to a quick sketch I did of TelVaren in the Random Chat.)

Eyes slowly opening, he doesn't turn to look at her. "It's because we weren't supposed to. That map is just a piece of s*** and landed me in here. Now I'm worn out and tired from a wasted trip and would like some rest before getting back on the road....." Turning his head to the side slightly so he can glance back at her. "That alright with you?" Cocking an eyebrow. Whoever he is, he's definitely not kind and has a nice chip on his shoulder.

8/18/2010 #15
kilatails

(I saw it and I loved it! XD Its just like how I imagined him!)

Slim couldn't help the small shiver that went down her spine as he glanced at her, This guy is creepy...

"I-It's fine. Just saying 'hi'."

8/19/2010 #16
TelVaren-Blackflaime

(Awesome! Glad you like it! ^^)

"Hi." His voice unenthusiastic. He turns back away from her, closing his eyes once more. His body seems to relax as he falls asleep, chest rising and sinking calming.

8/19/2010 #17
kilatails

(^^)

Slim looked between teh sleeping Versus and the now sleeping... guy. Well I dont think this is the point of a lounge.

8/19/2010 #18
TelVaren-Blackflaime

His eyes open again in about half an hour and he smoothly drops his feet from the table, standing up. Sighing, he pulls a hair tie off his wrist and pulls most of his hair back in a low ponytail, his bangs remaining in his face. He then turns on his heel to face the girl who previously tried to make conversation with him. "Do you have a current map?" Straight to the point.

8/19/2010 #19
kilatails

Slim looked up from where she was standing, "A map?"

8/19/2010 #20
TelVaren-Blackflaime

"Yes a map. A current one." Crossing his arms, sharp hazel eyes glaring at her with hostility.

8/19/2010 #21
kilatails

Slim raised an eyebrow at teh man, not really understanding he's behavior towards her, "I can try and find one for you."

8/19/2010 #22
TelVaren-Blackflaime

"Do so. I need to get back on track and I am not in the mood to wander aimlessly." Turning away from her and looking out one of the dusty windows of the lounge, leaning one shoulder against the window sill, crossing one foot over the other. If it weren't for that seemingly natural scowl on his face, the sunlight on his face might actually make him angelic, but again, his expression ruins any hopes of making him an approachable person. Not to mention his body language is tense and ready for a fight.

8/19/2010 #23
kilatails

Slim crossed her arms, "Do you have manners? Like at all?"

8/19/2010 #24
TelVaren-Blackflaime

His head snaps back at her and walks back over to her, tilting his head slightly before his fierce expression faulters, seeming to remember something. He side glances at Versus, then back at his, seeming more irritated with himself now. "Ok....Fine...Look. Could you...please....lend me a map." Tone having lost most of it's sharpness. It seems there might actually be a human being inside after all....Just maybe.

(How he treats a woman depends on how she reacts to him. *applauds Kila*)

8/19/2010 #25
kilatails

(-bows- thank you! Slim has a bit of me in her. we dont take kindly to order-like requests)

Slim's attitude quickly changed as she gave him a smile, "Yes." She offered her hand, "And my name is Slim. What's yours?"

8/19/2010 #26
TelVaren-Blackflaime

He immediately declines, defensively. "My name doesn't matter." Seeming to be retracting back into hostility.

8/19/2010 #27
kilatails

Slim smile turned into a frown. She let her hand dropped back to her side, "Oh."

She walked towards Versus and poked him on his side, "I'll be back later." Then turning back around she walked around the man, "Let's go."

8/19/2010 #28
TelVaren-Blackflaime

The man side glances back at Versus while Slim isn't looking, then turns and follows her, his steps quiet as the grave.

8/19/2010 #29
kilatails

Slim pushed the swinging door open and held it so as to not hit the guy behind her, "It's really late. So i think we ought to go to another hang out of mine. I have several maps there."

8/19/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: kilatails FalseDivinity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member