Cats RPG
This is yet another RPG Yes, there are many. This is a new one! :D It takes place post- Wicked Love, so Gracietta, Malaro, and Fenera are fair game, Macavity is in the Junkyard, and...Dymian is a character ; BUT, nothing of Love of Larceny has happened
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »

The den of the famous Queen of the Junkyard...

2/20/2011 . Edited 2/21/2011 #1

Bombalurina flounced into her den with a satisfied smile, happy about her new addition to her harem of Toms that thought she was in love with them. In truth, she didn't know if she had it in her t be in love. The closest she had ever come to that had been with Macavity, and even then, she felt that there was something missing in their relationship. Ah, well....

2/20/2011 #2

Macavity slowly clapped his paws together, an annoyed scowl on his already dark features. He took one step into the den of the scarlet queen, watching her from behind before he finally showed himself to her.

"Bravo, I must say, your little stunt back there was most impressive." He drawled, keeping his eyes fixed on hers.

2/20/2011 #3

Bombalurina screamed and jumped around, nearly falling onto her bed in surprise at the sudden appearance of her mate. "Macavity! I...What are you doing here? I thought you were away!"

2/20/2011 #4

"Yes, it would appear you did." Macavity strode forward towards his mate, not looking any happier at what seemed to be her excuse. "I was away, and then I came back, and I caught your little show too. You really think he compares to me, hm?"

2/20/2011 #5

Bombalurina started to slowly back away, her eyes trained on her mate. Inwardly, she was screaming at herself. How could she have been so stupid?! She knew how angry Macavity could get! She knew, and still, she had toyed with his emotions. What was wrong with her?!

"No...I...I missed you..." She whispered lamely.

2/20/2011 #6

Macavity growled, his right fist tightening as he slammed it down on the bed, still moving closer to her even though she seemed to want to get as far away as possible. "Missed me?!" He spat at her, "Was that before or after you kissed the silly little tom? Don't use pathetic excuses, Bomba."

2/20/2011 #7

Bombalurina flinched as he slammed his paw into the bed, trembling all over. For all she knew, the next time her swung her fist, in could be into her body.

"I...He kissed me first! I didn't want to!"

She knew, she KNEW that she was only making it worse for herself. There was no way he would ever believe that. But she was backed against a wall now (quite literally) and there was nothing more that she could do. She looked at him, tears in her eyes.

2/20/2011 #8

"You don't realise how pathetic you sound right now," Macavity moved closer until he was standing close enough so their fur was lightly brushing, "He did not kiss you first, I was watching the whole thing! Do not lie to me!" He lifted his paw yet again and slapped her across her cheek, grabbing the side of her neck with his free paw. "What does he have that I do not, hm darling?"

2/20/2011 #9

Bomba screamed as he slapped her, and tried to squirm away, but he already had her by the scruff of her neck.

"Nothing! Nothing!" She sobbed, frantically trying to pull away, her mind racing. She had to get someone's attention, had to get someone to hear her.

2/20/2011 #10

"Shut up!" Macavity snarled, curling his claws into her cheek before ripping them out. "And stop trying to move away from me, darling. Why did you kiss him? If I am so much better and you missed me so much."

2/20/2011 #11

Bomba gasped in pain as Macavity yanked his claws from her cheek, leaving bloods pouring from them.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!!!!!" She screamed as loud as she could, praying to the Everlasting Cat that someone, anyone, would hear her screams/

2/20/2011 #12

"Shh," Macavity covered her mouth with his paw and leaned even closer to her, looking right into her eyes. "Yes, you had better be sorry. You cheated on me, Bomba, remember that." He noticed the blood pouring from her cheek but made no move to stop it.

"I'm going to let you make this up to me though, because I am such a forgiving tom." He sneered at the word 'forgiving', "And you're never going to look twice at another tom again. Now, stop screaming." He slowly moved his paw away from her mouth.

2/20/2011 #13

Bombalurina nodded quickly, her breathing heavy, almost to the point of hyperventilating. She couldn't even make herself think at this moment, she was so horrified by what had happened. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something moving near the entrance of the den, but didn't pay it much attention.

2/20/2011 #14

Jemima turned the corner to enter Bombalurina's den, and let out a scream of horror at the sight that greeted her.

Macavity had Bombalurina pressed against a wall and, as she watched, he move slightly so Jemima could see the blood dripping from Bomba's cheek.

2/20/2011 #15

Macavity's head shot around the second he sensed movement, growling at the sudden scream by Jemima. "Bloody queens..." He murmured darkly, wrapping his paw around his mate's waist and pulling her through the back entrance of her den away from Jemima. There was no way he was going to let her get off so easy.

2/20/2011 #16

"Let me go! Mac, please! Please!" Bombalurina cried against her better judgment as she was pulled farther back into the den. She flailed and kicked against him, her eyes trained on Jemima, begging her for help.

2/20/2011 . Edited 2/20/2011 #17

Jemima realized in an instance that she couldn't help Bombalurina- at least, not alone. With a last look at the horrified Queen, she ran as fast as she could in the direction of Mungojerrie's den.

2/20/2011 #18

"No darling, you're my mate, so you're coming home with me." Macavity purred dangerously into her ear, smirking sadistically across the room at Jemima, that was until she ran. "Oh dear, now we really are going to need to leave... stop struggling, otherwise this is going to be a lot harder on you."

2/20/2011 #19

"Please...Let me go...Please, I swear I won't do it again..." Bombalurina whispered, trembling, not daring to look up into Macavity's eyes.

2/20/2011 #20

"No." Macavity replied a little more forcefully, dragging her back even further until they were back out into the open. "We're going to go home for a little while, until you can learn to be trusted." He told her, wrapping his other paw around her waist before leaping up into the air with her hugged to his body and disappearing with her in an instant.

2/20/2011 . Edited 2/20/2011 #21

"LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bombalurina screamed in terror and Macavity leapt into the air, kicking him and scratching every inch she could, refusing to back down. She knew that if they went too far from the Junkyard, no one would ever find her.

2/20/2011 #22

"Shh, sweetheart." Macavity said into her ear, levitating with her above the junkyard. "You need to remember why you love me, and what happens when you disappoint me. That can only happen back home, my home."

Mungojerrie ran straight into the den of the scarlet queen, looking around madly. "Bomba?!"

2/20/2011 #23

Bombalurina was about to protest more when she looked down at the ground and saw Mungojerrie standing just inside her den. "JERRIE!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!"

Rmpleteazer's ears pricked at the sound of a Queen screaming, and she backed out of the den, looking up into the sky, "Jerrie, it's Bomba!!!"

2/20/2011 #24

Mungojerrie followed his sister's gaze up to the sky, "Bomba!" He shouted, trying to look for a way to get to her but Macavity was holding her too high up. "Let her go!"

"I believe we will be leaving now," Macavity drawled quietly, watching the two cats below them. "Say goodbye, darling."

2/20/2011 #25

Tears fell from Bomba's eyes as she reached in vain for Mungojerrie, twisting and trying to pull herself from Macavity's grip. "Let me go!!!!!!!"

2/20/2011 #26

Mungojerrie ran out of the den, beginning to climb the nearest pile of junk he could get to in order to attempt to try and get to the scarlet queen.

Macavity curled his claws into her arm side as his grip became tighter around her, tugging her away from the junkyard as he levitated slightly higher.

2/20/2011 #27

Rumpleteazer's scampered after her brother, and climbed onto his shoulder's without his knowledge, reaching after the scarlet Queen. "Grab my hand!" -

Bombalurina reached out and took hold of Rumpleteazer's paw, holding on for dear life, as Macavity began to pull her farther and farther away. "HELP! Please!!!"

2/20/2011 #28

"One day, darling, you will thank me for all of this." Macavity hissed into his mate's ear, slowly beginning to loosen his grip around her. "I will come back soon, I promise." He pressed his lips forcefully over her cheek before allowing the scarlet queen to fall from his grasp.

2/20/2011 #29

Bombalurina's eyes widened as Macavity let her go. She screamed as she fell from his grasp onto the pile of junk that was almost 5 feet away (a long distance for a cat to fall).

Rumpleteazer attempted to catch Bomba as she fell, but there was no way to do that while standing on her brother's shoulders. She watched the Queen fall with a sickening smack against an old oil drum on the top of the pile.

"Oh Everlasting Cat..."

2/20/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Maradie-Mistieana
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member