Cats RPG
This is yet another RPG Yes, there are many. This is a new one! :D It takes place post- Wicked Love, so Gracietta, Malaro, and Fenera are fair game, Macavity is in the Junkyard, and...Dymian is a character ; BUT, nothing of Love of Larceny has happened
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Maradie-Mistieana

The den of the tiny singing Queen...

2/21/2011 #1
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie quietly walked into Jemima's den, looking around as he had never been in there before. He walked over to her bed, sitting down on the edge so he could carefully place her in the middle.

2/21/2011 #2
Maradie-Mistieana

Jemima started up at Mungojerrie sleepily, as all his shaking and moving in carrying her to her den had woken her up. "Jerrie...?"

2/21/2011 #3
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Hey Jem..." Mungojerrie whispered quietly, smiling down at the cutely tired queen. "Ya fell asleep in moi den, Oi was just taking ya home."

2/21/2011 #4
Maradie-Mistieana

"Oh...Thank you..." Jemima smiled sleepily, and stretched out on her bed with a tiny squeak, before laying down comfortably on her back, looking up at the calico Tom that made her heart race. "How is Bombalurina doing...?"

2/21/2011 #5
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie nodded a few times, sighing a little at the thought of the scarlet queen. "We took 'er ta Jenny, an Oi think she's gonna be okay once she has enough rest." He gave a small smile, unable to do anything different while looking at her.

2/21/2011 #6
Maradie-Mistieana

Jemima bit her lip a little, her heart sinking as she saw the dreamy look in Mungojerrie's eyes when he spoke of his precious scarlet Queen. "I don't think she's really all that fond of you..." She said, in a bitter tone that wasn't her own.

2/21/2011 #7
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Uh... huh?" Mungojerrie raised an eyebrow, really quite surprised with the sudden mood change. He hadn't expected her to speak so bluntly over something she wasn't even supposed to know about! "Bombs? She likes me, Jem. Oi know she does. Just like she likes Alonzo, an' Tugger, an' anyone else who's around whenever she's bored. Oi ain't stupid, Oi get it."

2/21/2011 #8
Maradie-Mistieana

"Then why are you so obsessed with her?" Jemima whispered, turning her caramel colored eyes upon Jerrie. "You're a smart Tom, Jerrie...I know you are. There are plenty of Queens that really like you for you, not as a toy to entertain oneself with..."

2/21/2011 #9
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Don't try ta be funny Jem, ya know fine well there aren't plenty of queens thareally like me." Mungojerrie told her, all of his usual cheekiness gone from his expression. His tone sounded actually rather hurt. "Oi'm a thief, a thief nobody trusts an' wants ta go near. Oi have friends, but tha is all. At least Bomba actually showed some interest!"

2/21/2011 #10
Maradie-Mistieana

"That's not true! I trust you!"

Jemima's cheeks went bright red, and she inwardly cursed her brazen attitude, "Not...Not that I like you, it's just...I trust you, so another Queen could..."

2/21/2011 #11
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie paused as soon as she made the comment that she trusted him. He seemed to brighten a little after hearing it. "Don't worry Jem, Oi know ya'll prolly have ya eye on some handsome an' good tom 'round here." He chuckled slightly, shaking his head. "Oi appreciate tha, an' Oi just hope if a queen does evah like me she'd tell me 'bout it."

2/21/2011 #12
Maradie-Mistieana

Jemima stared at him, the words tap dancing on the tip of her tongue, begging to be said....But she didn't have that kind of courage. She wasn't Bombalurina. With a long sigh, she let the words melt and whispered softly, "I'll keep my ears open..."

2/21/2011 #13
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Thanks Jem, ya a star!" Mungojerrie smiled down at her, in a slightly better mood than he had been, even though he had just be told rather bluntly the queen he was 'obsessed' over didn't exactly feel the same. He had known that anyway, "Oi'll let'cha get some sleep, 'kay?"

2/21/2011 #14
Maradie-Mistieana

"Okay..."

Jemima forced a sweet smile up at him, even though her ears were drooping against the side of her face. "Thanks for caring me over here and everything..."

2/21/2011 #15
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"No problem, Oi'm tryin' ta get onto Teazah's good side anyway." Jerrie laughed, partly leaning down from a moment before simply shaking his head and making his way to the entrance of her den, "Night Jem!"

2/21/2011 #16
Maradie-Mistieana

"Goodnight..." Jemima whispered softly.

As he exited the den, she whispered at his retreating form, "I love you...", knowing that she would never have the guts to say it straight to his face. What was wrong with her?! Victoria would have been able to do it...But, then again, Victoria could do anything she wanted to. She was perfect.

2/21/2011 #17
Forum Moderators: Maradie-Mistieana
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member