Cats RPG
This is yet another RPG Yes, there are many. This is a new one! :D It takes place post- Wicked Love, so Gracietta, Malaro, and Fenera are fair game, Macavity is in the Junkyard, and...Dymian is a character ; BUT, nothing of Love of Larceny has happened
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Maradie-Mistieana

The den of the self appointed mother-of-the-Junkyard...

2/21/2011 . Edited 2/21/2011 #1
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina finally woke from her long coma, her vision blurry. She could feel that she had been nursed back to health by Jennyanydots, but she was nowhere to be seen now. With a sigh, she leaned her head back against a pillow, her body and head aching.

3/4/2011 #2
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity, the Mystery Cat, soon appeared in the far corner of the den. Watching his mate for at least two minutes before he finally moved over towards her.

He didn't care if she screamed, or alerted anyone of his presence. None of that mattered now. "You're pregnant?" He asked her, in a calm tone. Too calm. His face looked strangely relaxed, or somewhat concerned. But inside he was seething.

3/4/2011 #3
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina did indeed scream, but only for a short while, before wincing, and leaning back on the pillows, her insides writhing with pain, "Macavity..." She whispered.

She was scared. There was no other emotion she could be. "I...I don't....Yes...." She finished lamely.

3/4/2011 #4
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity moved so he was level with her shoulders, raising his paw towards her face but just calmly stroking his paw over her cheek. He would not forget she cheated, lied, then didn't bother to tell him of her pregnancy. But if he killed her, he killed whatever future Hidden Paw's grew inside of her stomach. And they would be a critical part to his future. To his empire.

"And I suppose these kittens belong to another tom, no? Otherwise you would have told me sooner."

3/4/2011 #5
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina shook her head, her eyes showing the hurt that he was inflicting upon her with his words, "No...Yours..."

She let out a painful cough, her insides wracked with pain. "But...I don't know if they're okay...Jenny hasn't said anything about...They might be...gone..."

She turned her face away from her mate's paw, unwilling to look into his eyes, unwilling to see all the vengful and evil thoughts that were hiding there.

3/4/2011 #6
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"It would not surprise me if they were gone yes." Macavity answered, sounding as though they were speaking about something as simple as the weather and not the possible death of his kittens. "Therefore I believe you must be feeling rather bad, hm? For killing them before they were even born?"

3/5/2011 #7
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina finally turned her bloodshot eyes to Macavity, tears running down her cheeks. How could he be so careless?! And, more importantly, how could she have been so foolish as to think she could tame the Hidden Paw...?

"I...didn't kill them...." She whispered, every word threatening to undo her completely, "You did..."

3/5/2011 #8
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity looked down at her with a cool expression, "No darling, I did not. See, if you had actually told me about them I'd have never placed you in a position where they could be harmed. And if you hadn't kissed another tom, I'd have never gotten angry. This is your fault, Bomba."

3/5/2011 #9
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina couldn't say a word. He was right....This crazy, murdering, heartbreaking Tom was right...It was all her fault. She looked down at her lap, tears running silently down her face. Now she was a murderer too....

3/5/2011 #10
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity could see her begin to cry, and no matter how much he hated her at that moment for possibly killing his kittens, he didn't like seeing her upset. He wanted her to come back to him, and would do whatever he could to make her see sense. He was the best for her and she should really be able to see that. "I love you, Bomba. And I know you still love me."

3/5/2011 #11
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina shook her head firmly, refusing to look up at him, "No...You need to leave, Mac..."

She couldn't love him anymore. He was careless, and horrifying and...she couldn't love him. She could never raise a family with him! All kittens would ever be to him was a way to continue his reign of terror...

3/5/2011 #12
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"No, Bomba. You don't really mean that." Macavity told her, placing his paw under her chin to try and make her look up at him. She'd never understand why he needed her to love him, but he knew he couldn't let her to just get together with another tom and raise a family with someone other than him. "This is me and you, this is what happens. We fight, but we always get back together."

3/5/2011 #13
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina jerked her head away from his paw, almost as though his touch burned her, "So, I'm supposed to let you hit me, slap me, and drop me onto piles of trash, and then come crawling back?! I do mean it, Mac...I can't do this anymore...."

3/5/2011 #14
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"You deserve it!" Macavity snarled, taking back his paw. "You kiss other toms when I'm not around! I wouldn't be surprised if those kits inside you were even mine!" He accused, shaking his head. "But I love you! You're my queen and I'm your tom!"

3/5/2011 #15
Maradie-Mistieana

"If you loved me, you wouldn't leave all the time and you'd believe me when I tell you that the kittens are...were....yours..." Bombalurina whispered quietly, looking down at her lap. She simply wasn't afraid of Macavity anymore. He could do no more to harm her than he already had.

3/5/2011 #16
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity took a step away from his mate, scowling down at his paws. "I do love you... you know I do. If you came with me and left this place I'd never leave you again... and everything would be perfect."

3/5/2011 #17
Maradie-Mistieana

"You know I can't do that, Mac...You knew this wasn't going to work...I'm sorry...I can't deal with all the horrible things you do..." Bombalurina finally rose her eyes to Macavity again, quietly decided.

3/5/2011 #18
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity's eyes slowly darkened as she raised her gaze, not fully believing her words but knowing they were hurting him. "I'd do anything for you... you know that, and yet you still want them!" He growled under his breath angrily, "You'll want me back, I know you will."

3/5/2011 #19
Maradie-Mistieana

"No...I thought I could change you. I thought I could make you see what you do...But I can't. I don't think anyone can..." Bombalurina whispered.

Slowly, very slowly, she heaved herself from her laying position on the bed, and sat up, moving herself closer to Macavity.

3/5/2011 #20
SummerRose12

Demeter had heard about what happened to her sister, and had meant to check on her when she woke up. The gold queen padded over to the Gumbie Cat's den, calmly knocking on it. "Bomba! Are you awake?"

3/5/2011 #21
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Just come with me and I'll change! I swear to Fell I'll change!" Macavity moved back as soon as she got closer to him, not wanting to be close to her because he knew he'd hurt her once again. "Bomba, I-" He stopped and his head jerked towards the door, hearing a the voice of Demeter.

3/5/2011 #22
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina looked up, her eyes wide, flitting between the door and Macavity, "Umm...Yes! But I don't feel very well...I don't think you should come in..."

3/5/2011 #23
SummerRose12

Demeter blinked, pressing her ear to the door for a moment. She could have sworn that she heard... "...Is someone with you?" she asked, looking up at the door for a moment.

3/5/2011 #24
Maradie-Mistieana

"No...It's just me!" Bombalurina cried, waving at Macavity to keep quiet.

3/5/2011 #25
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity fell silent but moved back a few more steps, narrowing his eyes on the door. Demeter was another reason his mate would never choose him, and probably one of the reasons that soon he would no longer have a mate.

3/5/2011 #26
Maradie-Mistieana

Bombalurina looked over to Macavity, her eyes sad. She jerked her head towards the back entrance, whispering softly, "You have to go..."

3/5/2011 #27
SummerRose12

Demeter looked up, putting a paw up by the door for a moment. Her sister sounded a little panicked. Of course who wouldn't be after basically being attacked by Macavity? "... You sure you don't want me to come in?"

3/5/2011 #28
Maradie-Mistieana

"I'm positive!" Bombalurina cried, glancing back to Macavity again.

3/5/2011 #29
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"This isn't over, not by a long shot." Macavity warned quietly, bowing his head slightly so he was no longer looking at his mate. If she didn't want him around, he'd make sure she did.

3/5/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Maradie-Mistieana
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member