Cats RPG
This is yet another RPG Yes, there are many. This is a new one! :D It takes place post- Wicked Love, so Gracietta, Malaro, and Fenera are fair game, Macavity is in the Junkyard, and...Dymian is a character ; BUT, nothing of Love of Larceny has happened
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Maradie-Mistieana

The den of the two thieving Jellicles who were once Henchcats...

2/21/2011 #1
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie quietly entered the den he shared with his sister, slumping down on his bed and instantly closing his eyes. He wasn't even tired anymore. Just drained.

2/21/2011 #2
Maradie-Mistieana

Rumpleteazer was already in the den and murmured a soft, "Goodnight, Jer..." to her brother before closing her eyes herself.

2/21/2011 #3
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie rolled onto his side to look over at his sister, even though he hadn't bothered to open his eyes. "Yeah, goodnight Rumple..." He muttered quietly, covering his face with one paw.

2/21/2011 #4
Maradie-Mistieana

Rumpleteazer sat up. She could tell instinctively when her brother was upset and he was giving off strong signs of unhappines. It's what happens when you live with someone your whole.

"Alright, Jer, spill. There's not point in going to bed now, it's almost morning anyway. What's wrong?"

2/21/2011 #5
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie grumbled a little but did open his eyes, "Why? So ya can laugh at me an' have a go?" The calico tom laughed bitterly and shook his head, "Just go ta sleep, Rumple."

2/21/2011 #6
Maradie-Mistieana

"I won' laugh at chu!" Teazer cried, indignant, "You're my brother! Sure, oi make fun of you an' tese you, bu' is all in good fun! Tell me what's botherin' you..."

2/21/2011 #7
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"An' steal moi loot! An' embarrass me in front of everyone!" Mungojerrie added, sitting up despite wanting to brood in his own unhappiness for a few hours. "Oi think... Oi think Oi want ta go back, Teaze."

2/21/2011 #8
Maradie-Mistieana

"Oh, you baby!" Teazer swung herself out of bed and grabbed the bag of loot from behind the mirror. "'ere's your stuff!"

Upon hearing the second part of his sentence, she slowly lowered the bag, staring at her brother, "Go back where?"

2/21/2011 #9
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie lowered his head, a little too serious to even care about his sister's teasing at that moment. "Ya know where Teaze, back ta 'im..."

2/21/2011 #10
Maradie-Mistieana

Teazer sombered instantly at her brother's words. She dropped the bag and climbed onto his bed beside him, her eyes wide with fear, "Jerrie...We can'...'e scares me...I dun' like it there....Please..."

2/21/2011 #11
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie turned his head to look at his sister, carefully placing his paw on her shoulder. "Teaze we gorra! They don't trust us here an' they nevah will! But back there... it was home, right from tha start! Ya know it was! Here isn't home!"

2/21/2011 #12
Maradie-Mistieana

Teazer looked down at the ground, shaking slightly, "But...'e's there, Jerr...I dun' wanna go back! I like it 'ere!"

2/21/2011 #13
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie felt her shake and shifted closer to her, trying to make everything okay for her again. "Oi know ya do... Oi did as well. He ain't gonna hurt us if we just do as we're told, like before. Like when we was kits."

2/21/2011 #14
Maradie-Mistieana

Rumpleteazer sniffled a little and laid her head on Jerrie's shoulder, "What makes you think 'e'll take us back, anyway...?"

2/21/2011 #15
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie slid his arm around his sister's waist, giving her a small one armed hug. "Oi know he will, 'cause of all of the stuff tha has happened here. He'll think we can get 'round the Jellicles."

2/21/2011 #16
Maradie-Mistieana

"But 'e's bound to 'ate you know, what with all the stuff between you and Bomba!" Teazer cried, pulling away from her brother to look him in the eyes, "'o are you gonna deal with that?"

2/21/2011 #17
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"There ain't anything wit' me an' Bomba!" Mungojerrie growled, getting a little tired of hearing about this now. Why did everyone make such a big deal over a simple little kiss?! "Oi'll tell 'im exactly what it was an' how it meant nothin' ta both of us!"

2/21/2011 #18
Maradie-Mistieana

"'e's not going to believe you, Jerr! You know 'ow 'e gets! 'e'll rip you apart the first time 'e sees you!" Teazer cried, putting her hands on his shoulders.

2/21/2011 #19
Maradie-Mistieana

Jemima skipped to Mungojerrie's den, and was prepared to stroll right in with a love confession when she heard the shouting. With a gasp, she ducked behind the entrance of the den, and listened quietly.

2/21/2011 #20
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Well Oi'm gonna have ta take tha chance then, aren't Oi?" Mungojerrie leaned back away from her and shook his head, closing his eyes as tightly as possible. "Oi ain't cut out ta be a good little junkyard tom, today proved tha. Oi wanna go home Teaze, back ta moi family."

2/21/2011 #21
Maradie-Mistieana

"Oi'm your family!" Teazer cried, grabbing her brother back and holding him against her, "Oi'm the only family you've got! And you're my family too! We can' go back there....Oi'll die..."

2/21/2011 #22
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Oi... Oi don't want'cha ta die Teaze... even after everything we fight about, your moi sistah an' Oi love you..." Mungojerrie felt so conflicted he didn't know what to do for the best. He could never leave his sister, but she seemed to firmly against going back to where they belonged. "Oi want it ta be like when we were kits again, Teaze..."

2/21/2011 #23
Maradie-Mistieana

Rumpleteazer shook her head, "We belong 'ere! I know we do, Jerr....But if you wanna go back...I guess I 'ave to go with you..."

2/21/2011 #24
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie pulled back a little to look into his sister's eyes, "But you don't wanna go back there, d'ya? Oi'd be a terrible brother if Oi made you do tha."

2/21/2011 #25
Maradie-Mistieana

"OI dun' wanna go...But oi think we 'ave ta...." Teazer nodded and stood up from bed, "If we're gonna do it, we gotta leave now, before tha sun rises."

2/21/2011 #26
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Mungojerrie stood up at the other side of his bed, looking all around their den. "Oi love you Teazah, an' Oi know Oi don't say it a lot. Thanks for doing this wit' me."

2/21/2011 #27
Maradie-Mistieana

Rumpleteazer smiled softly, and grabbed her bag from the floor, along with Jerrie's. They always kept all their belongings carefully packed up, in case they needed to make a quick getaway. "Oi'm gonna go stake out the clearing, make sure no ones about. You make sure I didn't leave nothing, alrigh'?"

She smiled, and sauntered out of the den.

2/21/2011 #28
Maradie-Mistieana

Jemima kept herself carefully hidden a Rumpleteazer exited, her eyes brimming with tears. They were leaving...Just when she had finally found the courage to tell Jerrie how she felt. She sank down against the wall of the den and hugged her knees to her chest, closing her eyes tightly.

2/21/2011 #29
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Alrigh' Teaze!" Mungojerrie grinned, nodding to his sister as he checked around their den to make sure there was nothing that she had forgotten. After a few minutes, he ended up just looking around for the memories, but was still excited over the thought of going home.

2/21/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Maradie-Mistieana
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member