Cats RPG
This is yet another RPG Yes, there are many. This is a new one! :D It takes place post- Wicked Love, so Gracietta, Malaro, and Fenera are fair game, Macavity is in the Junkyard, and...Dymian is a character ; BUT, nothing of Love of Larceny has happened
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »

The barren wastelands of junk that surround the Junkyard and Macavity's lair...

3/5/2011 #1

Jemima ran until she could run no longer, her lungs giving out on her as she collapsed onto a pile of junk, crying her eyes out. She had nothing left, nowhere to go...She couldn't go back to the Junkyard, and there was no way that she could ever return to Macavity's lair...

3/5/2011 #2

After almost five minutes of crying, Jemima finally managed to calm down enough to look around. She had no idea where she was...What was she going to do...?

3/5/2011 #3

"Jem?!" Mungojerrie called out hopefully, trying to keep a vague idea in his mind on how to get back to the Warehouse. But he didn't actually know where he was going. All he knew was Jemima wasn't in the Warehouse, and quite possibly wouldn't go back to the Junkyard after leaving. So now all he could do was wander around aimlessly, hoping to find her and check she was okay.

3/8/2011 #4

Jemima gasped as she heard Mungojerrie's call. She didn't want him to come after her! He was the last person that she wanted to see right now. Her sobs mostly silenced, she quickly slunk into the nearest cardboard box, and pressed herself against the back, hoping that he wouldn't come searching too far.

3/8/2011 #5

Mungojerrie sighed quietly, "Jem!" He shouted again, scanning the area to try and see if she was anywhere near. He continued slowly walking forward, making sure to keep his eyes out for any movement. He figured she wouldn't want to see him. But it looked as though she had in fact gone back to the junkyard. "Jem, Oi swear to Fell Oi'm sorry! Oi wanna explain and know ya safe! ... Jem?!"

3/8/2011 #6

Jemima wrapped her arms tightly around her legs and pulled them close to her chest, burying her face in her knees. She didn't want to think anymore, she didn't want to have to deal with any of this mess...

3/8/2011 #7

Mungojerrie ducked his head under the nearest shelter, a small metal pipe but found it was completely empty. He straighted up and sighed roughly, "Bloody Rumple... none of this woulda 'appened if she hadn't told me to lie..." He grumbled darkly, looking around once again. "Oh yer! Ya gonna have to tell 'er ya don't love 'er, that'll keep 'er safe! And now Oi can't even find 'er! Oi don't know if she's safe... great advice sis..."

3/8/2011 #8

Jemima rose her head slightly from its position in her knees, listening carefully. He couldn't possibly have said what she thought she heard...But then again...

She slowly crawled out of the cardboard box, and peeked her head around, trying to hear better, but still keeping relatively hidden.

3/8/2011 #9

"Oi don't know why she thinks she has all the answers anyway... all she does is take the mick outta me!" Mungojerrie paused where he stood and looked down at the ground, "Telling me to say Oi didn't love 'er... telling me to be as bad as the boss..." The calico tom flicked a little dirt with his tail and growled, "Oi don't care anymore... stupid Rumple. Just 'cause she don't have anyone she wants to ruin chances for me..."

3/8/2011 #10

Jemima crept out slightly farther, her eyes on Mungojerrie. Could it be true? Could it really be true? It sounded like something that Rumpleteazer would do. She only had self preservation on her mind, and it would have been in her best interests to get Jemima out of the picture...But Mungojerrie loved her...He loved her! She felt like she could cry, she was so happy...

3/8/2011 #11

Mungojerrie sat down nearest to a tin can and pawed idly at it, tilting his head a little as he looked into the reflection. "It's all moi fault... if Oi hadn't let Jem come, then she wouldn't be having her innocent stolen by some tom who doesn't even deserve her. And Rumple wouldn't be trying to keep me to 'erself, or whatever she's trying to do... ah Jer, you've really gone and done it now."

3/8/2011 #12

Jemima slowly crept up behind Mungojerrie, letting her face be somewhat reflected in the tin can as she stared at Mungojerrie's reflection in it. She wanted to say something, anything, but there was nothing she could even think that would do justice to what she was feeling...

3/8/2011 #13

Mungojerrie's paw stopped in mid air as he saw half of Jemima's reflection in the can, at first, it had scared the life out of him! He jerked his body around and stared up at her, "Jem! Your safe!" He smiled a little, "Oi just wanted to make sure you hadn't gotten hurt..."

3/8/2011 #14

"No...I'm better now..." Jemima smiled softly, and wrapped her arms tightly around Jerrie's neck, "Was all that stuff true...?

3/8/2011 #15

Mungojerrie didn't move, he just continued to stare up at her, feeling a little embarrassed. He couldn't believe she had heard him, talking to himself of all things! Maybe he could just pass it off as some kind of religious moment... "Well... Oi... yeah, but ya can't tell Rumple! Your supposed to think Oi don't love ya..."

3/8/2011 #16
"But why...?" Jemima whispered, confused, "Why would she care?"
3/13/2011 #17

Honestly, Mungojerrie had no idea how to answer that one truthfully. So he told her what he was allowing himself to believe. "Mac ain't going to be happy if he finds out we're in love, darlin'... an' Rumple knows you'd nevah just let me break up with ya without telling ya Oi didn't love ya.." He tilted his head down, a sheepish look crossing his face. "She has her reasons..."

3/13/2011 . Edited 3/13/2011 #18

Jemima bit her lip, "Oh..."

She stared down at the ground for a moment, her mind whirling, "I don't know what I'm going to do now...I...It's not safe for me to go anywhere...."

3/14/2011 #19

"That ain't true Jem," Mungojerrie replied quietly, stabbing his claw idly at the tin can and watching it fall onto its side. "It's safe for ya to go with me. Just, not at the Warehouse or the junkyard. Oi don't know what to do for the best."

3/15/2011 #20

"But...Then where are we to go?"

Jemima looked back up at Mungojerrie, her eyes large, flitting around the abandoned area. She felt, constantly, as though she were being watched as of late...

"There's no where else for us..."

3/15/2011 #21

Mungojerrie sighed quietly as he thought. "Ya need to go home, darlin'." He told her after a little while. "Nobody is gonna know that you 'ave left for the Warehouse, which means you can turn up and they'll accept you back. You know what the tribe are like."

3/15/2011 #22

"But...You'll come with me, right?" Jemima smiled sweetly up at Jerrie, her heart pounding loudly against her chest. She was deathly afraid of what his answer might be...

3/15/2011 #23

Mungojerrie looked down at Jemima and reached out to touch his paw against her cheek, shaking his head slowly. "No darlin'. Oi'll be back at the Warehouse with Rumple. But you'll be safe."

3/15/2011 #24

Jemima stared at Mungojerrie, unable to accept what he was saying, "You would send me back there alone...? After I nearly got r*** by Macavity for you?! After I probably condemned Bombalurina to death for you?! How dare you!!!"

3/15/2011 #25

A small frown crossed Mungojerrie's usually happy features as she replied, wondering why he was all of a sudden the bad tom in the situation. "What'd you want me to do Jem? Betray moi sistah and leave London with you? Go back to the junkyard and have Macavity after me?! Go back to the Warehouse and know you'll be safe back home because nobody knows you told Mac 'bout Bombie?"

3/15/2011 #26

"I know!" Jemima cried, leaping to her feet. "I know what I did and I know the look in Macavity's eyes when he nearly r*** me! He won't let me go so easily, especially if he's lost Bombalurina!"

She knew that she was being unreasonable and a brat. But she didn't know what to do anymore! Everything that she had tried had failed so far! "I don't know why you had to leave in the first place!"

3/15/2011 #27

"You don't get it, Jem!" Mungojerrie exclaimed, rising to his feet. "Everyone back in the 'yard loves you and trusts you! They don't look down on you because your no better than a henchtom! Oi had to leave 'cause Oi'm sick of everyone looking down on me and moi sister, acting as though they're bettah than us!" He didn't want to be angry with her, but he didn't know how to please her.

"Your young. You got your whole life to go out with toms, and mate with them. What Mac wants to do ain't right, and I don't want you to go through being hurt like that and scarred. But Oi don't know what you want from me either."

3/15/2011 #28

Jemima stared at Mungojerrie in horror as he yelled at her. Memories of how Macavity had screamed and hit her came flooding back and her primal instincts took over. He was exactly the same, exactly the same as Macavity...

With a scream, and a wrenching sob, she turned tail and fled as fast as she could, reverting back to four legs to scramble over junk.

3/15/2011 #29

Mungojerrie growled lowly and slammed his paws against the closest piece of junk available, closing his eyes tightly. His sister had been right from the start. Jemima should have never came with them. She was just a scared little kitten. And he could do so much better than somebody who got scared when he raised his voice.

"Fine, Jem!" He yelled angrily, now actually meaning to sound annoyed. "Do what you want! But don't expect me to try and help you when you get yourself into a right state!" He didn't care if she couldn't hear him, he wanted to hear himself end things properly with her. He whirled around and stormed back towards the Warehouse.

3/15/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Maradie-Mistieana
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member