Cats RPG
This is yet another RPG Yes, there are many. This is a new one! :D It takes place post- Wicked Love, so Gracietta, Malaro, and Fenera are fair game, Macavity is in the Junkyard, and...Dymian is a character ; BUT, nothing of Love of Larceny has happened
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
SummerRose12

Demeter glanced up from the side of the bed, raising an eyebrow slightly at Macavity's entrance. Aeva was still practically asleep, but Deme knew she was bound to wake up soon, now that her father was in the room. "What is it?" The gold queen asked quietly, being sure not to wake the little kit.

4/7/2012 #121
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity sat down on the bed, watching his daughter quietly for a few moments before remembering Demeter had spoken. He brought the stuffed bear out from behind his back to show Demeter, careful not to squeeze the middle so the noise wouldn't wake Aeva up. "Do you think she'll like it?"

4/7/2012 #122
SummerRose12

Demeter instantly smiled as she looked the toy over. She was glad to see Macavity going to such trouble for his daughter. "I think she'll love it." The gold queen said. Well, maybe she was wrong. He seemed to have a natural parenting skill. It was hard to believe, but he seemed to be proving her wrong on his fathering ability

4/7/2012 #123
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity was quite sure that at the moment he was proving to be a better parent than Bomba was with Aeva, he just hoped he'd like his daughter all the same when she was able to talk and walk. "I definitely hope so," His daughter looked very angelic while she slept, he quite liked it when she was so quiet and happy. "Did she fall asleep easily?" She certainly hadn't gotten his inability to sleep.

4/7/2012 #124
SummerRose12

"Yes, but she's just a kit. I think she'll be sleeping regularly during the day." She smiled lightly at the ginger tom before looking back down at Aeva's sleepy face. Her eyes were blinking open slightly as she started peering around curiously. Demeter purred and lightly nuzzled the top of Aeva's head. "Darling, look at what your daddy bought you..."

4/7/2012 #125
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"That must make your job a whole lot easier then," Macavity couldn't imagine taking Aeva was too hard, even if he wouldn't dream of taking her on by himself even with Bombalurina dropping by. He chuckled quietly as his daughter woke up and held out the teddy bear for Aeva to see and touch, "What do you think, angel?"

4/7/2012 #126
SummerRose12

Demeter rolled her eyes quietly before watching Aeva's head tilt in curiosity. Demeter helped the little kit lean up from her laying position and watchas she reached out and touched the bear. The gold queen chuckled quietly, finding this to be very adorable, all of the exploration that the kit was doing. It was amazing how many new things that a kit experienced in the first few days of life. "I think she likes it..."

4/7/2012 #127
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"I think so too," Macavity nodded, holding the stuffed bear closer to Aeva so she could continue pawing at it. He carefully moved Aeva's little paw to the stomach of the bear and gently pushed down, just so Aeva could hear the squeak and decide whether she liked that or not. He'd be able to get her lots of bears; anything she wanted, which he was sure was a good thing about being a parent. "I think it will do well to keep her occupied for a while, at least."

4/7/2012 #128
SummerRose12

Aeva jumped back slightly at the sound, but after getting used to it, she reached out with both her paws and pushed at the bear to hear the sound again. She squealed in delight and continued feeling the bear and pushing the tummy to hear the sounds. The gold queen smiled warmly, observing that her niece enjoyed the little bear. "I think so too... She'll definitely enjoy her play time if you get her toys like this."

4/7/2012 #129
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity chuckled as he watched his daughter, lightly stroking the top of her head. He turned to look at Demeter and nodded slightly, convinced that Aeva would enjoy having more toys like her new stuffed bear to play with. He didn't want to leave Aeva alone with Bomba, so he figured Demeter would have to take Aeva so he could look for toys of her suggestion. "I've started on making up a room for her, should be done in a day or so, then Griddlebone can have her den back."

4/8/2012 #130
SummerRose12

Demeter purred lightly as Aeva crawled forward and lied on top of the bear. The little kit was excitedly looking up at her father, and then alternated between that and curiously rubbing her paws on the bear's stomach. "I'm sure we'll all appreciate that." She would rather leave Griddlebone's den before the Persian queen started giving her grief about it. But above everything else, she just wanted to make sure Aeva had a secure environment when she got a little older. Demeter smiled and gently stroked Aeva's pelt.

4/8/2012 #131
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity chuckled, tilting his head down slightly to look at his daughter as she settled herself on top of the bear. The ginger tom leaned down and stuck out his tongue at his daughter, then grinned and tickled her stomach. He quite enjoyed playing with her, she was young enough to not whine and annoy him yet old enough to be quite interesting. "I'll have to paint the walls and such, should I get pink paint or white?" He asked, although he didn't plan to do the painting himself.

4/8/2012 #132
SummerRose12

"Pink." Demeter said immediately, grinning as Aeva giggled at her father's playfulness. It was definitely a side to Macavity she had never seen before. If he could actually maintain being this fun with Aeva as a kitten, then he wouldn't do too bad as a father, The gold queen raised an eyebrow slightly as Aeva tried her best to crawl over to her father without stumbling too much. The gold queen purred lightly, glad to see the kit was starting to understand who her father was.

4/8/2012 #133
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Pink it is." Macavity could hardly believe a room in his Warehouse was actually going to be painted pink, but if that was what his daughter would want he would just have to make it work. Macavity chuckled and leaned down, holding out his paws to Aeva as she started to crawl. It was very amusing to see the little kitten moving but wobbling at the same time, yet quite cute at the same time.

4/8/2012 #134
SummerRose12

Demeter was amused with the thought of a Warehouse room being pink. She leaned back against the head board and watched Aeva continue trying to move over to her father, though Demeter figured she was too young to crawl around. The gold queen grinned as the kit tumbled on her side, who was still smiling deliriously at her father. The gold queen sighed at this, wishing Bomba could be here to see it.

4/8/2012 #135
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"I've never had someone smile so genuinely at me before," Macavity chuckled, tipping his head to the left to see Aeva when she fell onto her side. He couldn't wait to rub it in Bombalurina's face that she hadn't been around to see her daughter playing and smiling. He only hoped she would miss Aeva's first word too, that would teach her a lesson when it came to ruining their relationship. He leaned down and picked Aeva up, settling her in his lap since the distance did seem a bit too far for her to crawl just yet.

4/8/2012 #136
SummerRose12

"Well, you are her father." Little Aeva would probably be the only one that felt no hate or contempt for the Napoleon of Crime. Or at least not until she was a bit older. Demeter watched as Aeva squeaked happily up at her father, then worked on pulling at the fur on his stomach with a curious smile on her face. The gold queen chuckled. She could see that Aeva was going to be just as mischievous as her father was when he was young.

4/8/2012 #137
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"And very soon her father won't have any fur on his stomach," Macavity pointed out, watching his daughter tugging at his fur. Although as long as she didn't put any of it in her mouth and choke he wasn't too fussed. He could hardly have his daughter die or become highly injured while in his care, he'd certainly never live that one down. Macavity chuckled and picked Aeva up, bringing her closer to his face so he could stick his tongue out at her again then make another face; she seemed to think it was funny when Demeter did it, at least.

4/8/2012 #138
SummerRose12

Aeva squeaked lightly at her father's silly face, then curiously started pawing at his cheek and nose. Demeter grinned faintly as she stood up from the bed, deciding she was a bit hungry. "I'll be right back." She told him, chuckling softly at Aeva's wide eyes, which reminded her solely of Bombalurina. "Just getting something to eat. You can watch her for fifteen minutes, right?"

4/8/2012 #139
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity cleared his throat and carefully lowered Aeva back onto his lap, looking over at Demeter. "I'd appreciate it if you could shorten it to about seven," He told her, although even that seemed far too long. "... But, yes... I can watch her," Of course he could, he was just somewhat panicked by the thought of being alone with the little kit.

4/8/2012 #140
SummerRose12

Demeter chuckled quietly, surprised that Macavity was uneasy about being alone with his own daughter. "You'll be just fine." She assured, calmly walking out of Griddlebone's den to find a stray mouse or grounded bird. Aeva watched the door carefully before leaning back on her father's lap and smiled happily.

4/8/2012 #141
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity tore his gaze from the door and looked down at Aeva, still quite concerned about being alone in the room with her. He doubted that he would ever become comfortable with something like this. The ginger tom sighed and leaned down, nuzzling the top of Aeva's head lightly, curling his tail loosely around her.

4/8/2012 #142
SummerRose12

Aeva stared around her with a bored look, continuing to wriggle around in his lap, even though she was having a hard time flipping over on her stomach. The kit finally just looked up at her father with a light giggle and made a grab for his tail.

4/8/2012 #143
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"Ah," Macavity murmured, "That's what entertains you..." It seemed his daughter just liked to grab at things to check what they were, which wasn't very surprising. The ginger tom chuckled and flicked his tail away from Aeva's paw, moving it playfully through the area around her paw.

4/8/2012 #144
SummerRose12

Aeva squeaked happily as her little paws reached up tried grabbing the tip of his tail curiously. She pouted slightly, but continued trying to reach up and get the moving object.

4/8/2012 #145
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity chuckled at his daughter's pout and carefully moved his tail around around Aeva's paw, playfully poking her in the stomach instead. Once he was done teasing her, he relaxed his tail to allow her to grab it.

4/9/2012 #146
SummerRose12

Aeva squeaked at him several times from being poked out. She giggled when she finally was able to get grab at his tail. The little kit stared at it curiously, then simply started shaking it up and down, just to see if it made any noise. Realizing that it didn't, Aeva experimentally put the tip in her mouth.

4/9/2012 #147
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

Macavity chuckled, grinning down at Aeva as she squeaked at him. He was beginning to find entertaining the kit far easier than he had first assumed, Aeva wasn't nearly as bad as other kits he had been around whilst growing up. "No, Aeva," Macavity said firmly, leaning down to take his tail out of her mouth, but to show he wasn't upset with her he nuzzled her head.

4/9/2012 #148
SummerRose12

Aeva whined quietly when the tail had been taken away from her, but she easily became distracted when she felt her head being nuzzled.

Demeter returned back to the den, glad that Aeva hadn't started screaming while she was gone. She glanced up at Macavity and her niece and purred quietly. "Well, you seemed to survive being alone with your daughter pretty well." She commented, jumping back up on the bed.

4/9/2012 #149
The-Napoleon-Of-Crime

"I think we did quite well without you," Macavity replied, since Ofelia had seemed quite content with just him to keep her entertained. He leaned over and took the bear in his paw, bringing it over so there was something to distract Aeva now that he knew letting her hold his tail wasn't a good idea. "Did you manage to get something to eat?"

4/9/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Maradie-Mistieana
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member