Ghost Hound
I love Ghost Hound! Do you love it? Roleplay, discuss, play games! Bring your love for Ghost hound and happiness that it was ever created
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
moocowhero

I love MasayukixTaro

Dunno why, but I just definetly do.......They are too cute not to be together in my mind.. ^w^

4/21/2010 #1
Catalog Cats

Yes, I agree. Masayuki/Taro. Masayuki. And Taro. I can't believe there's no fanfiction. I can't believe there's no fanart. It makes too much sense for there not to be any!

Also, Makoto/Miyako. Because they gave each other odd looks a few times.

9/26/2010 #2
SpiderBitchFall

Well, I have a completely different opinion. I believe that Miyako/Taro are way too cute. When Taro messes up trying to find his sister, I think he becomes close to her. but Makoto/Miyako? They have WAY different ages. At least Taro is closer to Miyako in age. ^^

1/14/2011 #3
Catalog Cats

I didn't say Miyako/Taro wasn't cute. It is cute. It's just not that interesting. Just kinda there.

Eh, don't blame me, I ship crack pairings by force of habit. Got the idea from the scene where they pass each other on the shrine stairs and did that dramatic turn-and-look-in-slow-motion-without-stopping thing for no real reason. XD

And Makoto is not that much older than Taro. At most I'd place him at a year older.

1/14/2011 #4
SpiderBitchFall

So you really don't remember? Makoto is a year and a HALF older, if not more. And I never said you didn't think they were cute. I was just putting my mushy-girly feelings out that I thought they were insanely cute. *shrug*

1/15/2011 #5
Catalog Cats

Nah, I don't remember. I never really cared much for Makoto, so I never really paid attention to him. When's it say that? *head tilt*

All I really know is that Taro is 14. Can never remember the ages of the others. XD

I wasn't mad at you or anything by the way, in case you got that impression.

1/15/2011 #6
SpiderBitchFall

i never thought that. i was just stating my opinion. and it doesn't say directly, you could just tell from all the clues they give you. actually, i forget when exactly they say his age, just that he was a year and a half older than Taro.

1/15/2011 #7
Catalog Cats

Probably during the first few episodes, I'd imagine.

And he's in Masayuki's class. Does that make them the same age? I'd think probably, but you never know.

1/15/2011 #8
SpiderBitchFall

No, not the same age. Being in the same class doesn't always mean being the same age. There's this one kid in one of my classes who's about to turn fifteen. Everyone else is turning fourteen.

1/16/2011 #9
moocowhero

Wow. people actually know the show TwT

I've never come across nyone who knew it. Im so happy.

MiyakoxMakoto are definitely an out there couple but i really am a crack pairing kind of person too. ^^

1/16/2011 #10
Catalog Cats

Aha, welcome back. ^^

I didn't used to be a crack pairing kind of person. Then I watched Digimon. XD

1/16/2011 #11
SpiderBitchFall

Hah, I can understand since I've read the House of Night series. Damien and Jack are soooooooooo cuuuuuuuute! ... wait, have you read the HoN series?

1/16/2011 #12
Catalog Cats

Nope, have no idea what you're talking about but I'll take your word for it.

Back to Ghost Hound, does anyone else ship the therapist guy with that doctor lady?

1/16/2011 #13
SpiderBitchFall

Omg, totally. Once, i almost thought they were brother and sister. they look so alike, it's scary.

1/16/2011 #14
wawoo

i made an account just to join in some -active- GH discussion. it's practically my only fandom. ;-; i ship masayukixtaro like mad, OTP since 2008.

2/6/2011 #15
Catalog Cats

*hive-fives you*

I am frankly shocked that there is not fanfiction for those two, as there seems to be fanfiction for every other Taro ship. I am also shocked that this show seems not to have a fandom at all. It's awesome.

2/6/2011 #16
wawoo

yeah me too. I stopped liking anime about two years ago but my love for GH still burns with the passion of a red-dwarf star.

ever since the japanese fansite of Ghost Hound stopped be active a long while ago and the links are now broken, I've had nothing to channel my love too. ;-;

but yeah, it seems like most of the love always goes to Makoto/Taro. I dislike that little emo whiner very much.

2/7/2011 #17
Catalog Cats

I don't really have an issue with Makoto, I just wonder why he got so much plot involvement.

2/7/2011 #18
wawoo

yeah, same here. I didn't like that Masayuki didn't really have an importance in the plot during the last half or third of the show.

2/7/2011 #19
Catalog Cats

Agreed.

In fact, the whole show should have been about Masayuki. I'd like to know what goes on in that guy's head.

2/7/2011 #20
wawoo

I couldn't agree more. you'd think after driving someone to suicide you'd be pretty messed up in the head. it also would have been cool to see what his life was like before that incident, and how differently he acted, being a bully and such.

2/7/2011 #21
Catalog Cats

Yeah, it was actually kind of sad how socially clueless he was at first. Acted like a complete creeper.

2/7/2011 #22
wawoo

HEY IM GOING TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON THIS RANDOM KIDS PAST WHO I'VE NEVER TALKED TO BEFORE AND IT'LL BE TOTALLY NOT CREEPY. haha yeah. maybe it was his way of making friends.

he was also the only person to visit Taro in the hospital besides Kei and his parents, which made me daw a little.

2/7/2011 #23
Catalog Cats

Not to mention that the guy has absolutely no concept of personal space. "Hey! You don't know me, but I'm going to walk up behind you and wrap my arm around your shoulders!" XD

Yeah, that was kinda adorable. "You're in my head!"

2/7/2011 #24
wawoo

and he certainly knows how to get rid of Taro's fear by taking him to an abandoned hospital because he is totally a psychology professor yup. haha

2/7/2011 #25
Catalog Cats

Although to be fair, that one did kick off the plot.

It's actually kind of cute how hard he tries to be a good friend.

2/7/2011 #26
wawoo

too bad their relationship didn't progress much further /shot.

to be honest though, I do like Taro/Miyako still. Taro was doin a little creepin of his own with that.

HEY

HEY

I REALLY LIKE YOU

BUT YOU ARE ALSO THE REINCARNATION OF MY SISTER

YA DIG?

2/7/2011 #27
Catalog Cats

*shakes head*

Everyone in this show just has issues with social interaction.

I'm not really a fan of Miyako, personally. She was kinda mean.

2/7/2011 #28
wawoo

I do agree with that, but I'd think it was just her being tsundere all the time.

2/7/2011 #29
Catalog Cats

Could be, but it made her a rather unlikable character, whereas most characters with those tendencies are funny. So I just tend to ship her with Makoto.

2/7/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: moocowhero
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member