War of the Species: A Shapeshifter Rp
For centuries, a war between shapeshifters has been fought. No one knows why anymore - all they know is they must fight. It's been bred into them, their ancestors did it, therefore they must do it as well. Come on in and join the war!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The Void Kitsune

(This land is desolate, with little more than rocks and dirt. In order to survive, Shifters have to steal from other species. The only species they won't steal from is the Elephants and that's because you would have to be stupid to attempt that.)

Kerrigan sighed as he sat back against "his" rock. It was boring here in the Outskirts, but with the possibility of death around very corner, he'd sacrifice fun for safety.

5/1/2010 #1
HiddenMusic

Mayrose leaned against a rock, standing on a boulder with one leg resting flat against the the rock's surface where she leaned against.

5/1/2010 #2
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan glanced over at the other hybrid, then sighed. "I think I might head off to try and find food... Are you at all interested in coming with me, Mayrose?" A small, friendly smile crossed his lips.

5/1/2010 #3
HiddenMusic

May looked to Kerrigan and smiled slightly back, breaking away from the rock and nodding, "Haven't got much else to do, let's go," she accepted.

5/1/2010 #4
The Void Kitsune

"Perhaps we should try the Rhinos first?" Kerrigan suggested, "I heard they were all busy with rebuilding after the most recent attack on their territory, so they shouldn't be paying too much attention."

5/1/2010 #5
HiddenMusic

"Yes," agreed May, "They're proabably a wreck right now,"

5/1/2010 #6
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan nodded, then focused on the area ahead of him. He was glad for their territory's close proximity to the Elephants - not many Shifters bothered them in this area, for fear of upsetting the great beasts. Though the fact that the Rhino's territory was also close scared him a bit. It was almost impossible to tell what the Rhinos would do. He shook his head after his thoughts, then slowed down a bit once their destination came into view. "We should be careful, just in case," he said quietly to May, looking down at his fellow hybrid.

5/1/2010 #7
HiddenMusic

May nodded, "As always. Rhinos can be aggrestive," she scanned their destination ahead. She wasn't too worried, but better safe than sorry as they say.

5/1/2010 #8
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan refocused his attention as they stepped onto the new territory, then stopped. He listened for any sounds, making sure it was safe. Once he decided nothing was here at the moment, he nodded. "We're good for now. I suggest we shift, that way we can find what we're looking for quicker. Perhaps Avian? This way we can search from the air where they shall not get us?"

5/1/2010 #9
HiddenMusic

Mayrose nodded, "Yes, we'll be more successful that way," she agreed, shifting into a dove and swiftly flying onwards in search of food.

5/1/2010 #10
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan shifted as well, stretching his large wings before taking off into flight.

(I'm going to make a Rhino to have things be a bit more interesting, lol... Let's move to the Rhino territory topic, too :P)

5/1/2010 #11
HiddenMusic

Once a safe distance away from the Rhino land, Mayrose shifted back into human form, scowling, "So aggresive," she grumbled.

5/1/2010 #12
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan shook his head after shifting. "I thought we'd have a good chance there..." he looked back over at Mayrose. "Are you still hungry?"

5/1/2010 #13
HiddenMusic

"I'm satsified for now," Mayrose told him, being used to living off little food.

5/1/2010 #14
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan nodded, then said, "I'm sort of curious about those bears on the other side of the land... I think I might go investigate." He started to head off, then said, "You can come, if you wish."

5/1/2010 #15
HiddenMusic

"You keep acting like I have better things to do," May said, rolling her eyes and following him.

5/1/2010 #16
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan chuckled. "I just don't want to force you to come or anything."

5/1/2010 #17
HiddenMusic

May laughed, "Well, I suppose," she smiled.

5/1/2010 #18
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan smiled back, then looked ahead. "I wonder how well the Bears are doing with building."

5/1/2010 #19
The Void Kitsune

(I'm changing their direction :P)

Kerrigan stopped, a thought coming to his head. "Actually..." he said slowly, "I want to go speak with the Serpents. I have matters to discuss with Alabaster." He was one of the few people who refused to call him "Prince".

5/2/2010 #20
HiddenMusic

Mayrose looked curiously at Kerrigan, "Alright," she nodded, though she hated being around the Serpents. But she was going anyway.

5/2/2010 #21
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan turned around, picking up his pace as he headed to the territory. An almost mischevious glint entered his eyes.

5/2/2010 #22
HiddenMusic

Mayrose followed Kerrigan in, looking curiously at him as they entered the territory.

5/2/2010 #23
The Void Kitsune

Kerrigan sighed as he reentered his territory, sitting down on one of the nearby rocks. He rubbed his now sore throat, a smile on his lips. He was glad he had gotten under the prince's skin so badly.

5/2/2010 #24
HiddenMusic

"Are you alright, Kerrigan....?" Mayrose asked with a frown, approaching him.

5/2/2010 #25
The Void Kitsune

"Of course," Kerrigan replied, not letting Mayrose know he was in pain.

5/2/2010 #26
HiddenMusic

Mayrose nodded, "If you're sure..."

5/2/2010 #27
The Void Kitsune

"A little bruise is nothing to worry about," Kerrigan said with a smile.

5/2/2010 #28
The Void Kitsune

Alabaster stormed through the outskirts, desperately hoping he wouldn't run into any "mutts"...

5/2/2010 #29
HiddenMusic

Fyre and Sage were right with him.

Scenting the hybrids, Sage ran up to Alabaster's side and muttered to him, "Let's pass quickly, those sames mutts are near,"

5/2/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Void Kitsune Dream-Walker 94, mslorigrimes, HiddenMusic
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member