War of the Species: A Shapeshifter Rp
For centuries, a war between shapeshifters has been fought. No one knows why anymore - all they know is they must fight. It's been bred into them, their ancestors did it, therefore they must do it as well. Come on in and join the war!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Void Kitsune

-shrugs- I just feel it'd be fun to share some quotes :P If you have any sayings you enjoy, be it from someone famous, yourself, a friend, or hell, even a dog! Post 'em here! I'd love to hear them! =D

6/4/2010 #1

QUOTES!!!! I got some good stuff....

My friend and I:

Friend: It doesn't make sense that the world would end in 2012 because of some calendar.

Me: Yeah, you know what happens when my calendar runs out of days? I buy a new one.

-grabs water bottle-

Friend: REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

-totally misses and hits someones clarinet across the room-

Classmate: -to friend- Can you explain this? -shows wet clarinet-

Friend: Uh.....

Not kidding, that happened. XD

Teacher (He's a dude~ :D) and student:

Student: You're eating Panda? Panda's disgusting!

Teacher: You're disgusting.

Yup, that happened too. XD I got more which I'll post later. ;)

6/4/2010 #2

When we were watching Mulan...

The General: Your majesty! The Huns have crossed our northern border!

My friend: That's what she said.

6/5/2010 #3

At My Lunch Table last year...

After an Awkward Conversation:

6/5/2010 #4
The Void Kitsune

I have tons... =3

-copy and pastes from my profile-

Me: -sighs- I just had a huge hit of realization, lol... I'm a junior... which means only 2 more years of school... I'M NOT READY FOR THE REAL WORLD!

Star: No one ever is, you just have to take the plunge and hope for the best... (Great! Now I sound like a Sex Ed. video!)

(Do you remember that, Star? XD)

My friend: I picture you in twenty years being the girl in the bar who takes one sip of a drink and gets so drunk she gets up on the bar, takes off her shirt, and swings it around her head.

Me: gee... thanks for the vote of confidence...

My friend: any time.

-my friend and I got into an argument over something stupid-

My friend:I swear to god!

Me: you can't swear to god...

My friend: Then I swear to the British god!

Me: -slaps head-

Our school had our entire ninth grade get together to read a book on the holocaust, and during the brak we had, I got bored...

Me: -waves my hand in my friend's face- Oh oh oh! pick me! Pick me!

My Friend:-sighs- what do you want?

Me: Huh?

My friend: you idiot, you just flipped out waving your hand in my face screaming "Oh Oh Oh, Pick me!"

Me: i did?

My friend: yeah...

Me: ohh... can you get me some cheese?

My friend: ...are you... serious?

Me: yeah... why?

My friend: -throws pillow at me, i fall over, and hit the floor-

My US History teacher: I have a funny story about falling asleep in class... I was listening to one of my college lectures when I fell asleep for a second... when I woke up, I looked down on my paper... while I was asleep, I had written "Pepperoni" on it... I guess I was hungry...

My BOCES Instructor: It takes less energy to smile than it does to frown, always remember that!

My friend: That may be true, but it takes even less energy to flip someone off and say "bite me!"

My friend: If a robot does the robot... is he still doing the robot, or is he just dancing?

My friend: I had to change in the classroom at BOCES one time, and I was right in front of a window where construction guys were... of course I put a jacket over myself! They probably would have taken one look, then pointed and screamed "BOOBIES!"

Me: OHMYGOD the projector was named after a Pokemon!

My friend: ...There's no pokemon called Epson, Cory...

Me: No! It says Espeon!

My friend:... No... it doesn't... it says Epson...

Me:... Oh...

One of the Chem teachers: (While talking about playing "Quiddich") You're not supposed to ADMIT to playing that! That's like me saying I used to play Dungeons and Dragons when I was younger, and I'd never admi-... crap.

My friend: Are you done yet? -makes weird noise to get me to finish my homework-

Me: Well if you stopped making weird noises I'd finish faster.

My friend: Heh, that's what he said!

6/5/2010 #5
Tempest of Reach

'Drop your weapons,you are surrounded by Armed Basterds!' From Life on Mars - which I don't watch

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - General Douglas MacArthur

I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison (1846 - 1931)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity - Lazarus Long

When debating which is superior, dogs or cats, I believe their behavior suggests the following: Man domesticated dogs - cats domesticated man - Wayne M. Schmidt

6/5/2010 . Edited 6/8/2010 #6

"I don't wanna!" - My best friend in a weird voice.

Me: -snaps best friend's animal bracelet-

BFF: -smacks hand away- You're gonna break my octo-pussy! -silence- -realizes what she just said- -breaks out laughing-

Convo between us at lunch. ;)

6/7/2010 #7
Dream-Walker 94

I have wayyyyy too many...... not all of them funny, but here are some I remember (and yes Shads... I do remember that XD):

In the English class where my teacher went out:

School Whore: I hear her friend does.............. *starts to bitch about my friend*

Me: *raises voice* Go suck a tampon, at least it's bigger than your boyfriend!

Lunch room:

Z: Marie, why are you eating rice with a spoon?

Me: Well I can't use the fork.... I might need to stab someone later!

Ryan R: Dumbledore's bread!

Home Ec coursework:

Me: *Browsing google images for Finding Nemo picks, finds one and opens it, laughs evilly* Hey Jenny.... I found Nemo! *shows Jenny a picture of Nemo as sushi*

Jenny: *freaks out*

Friend 1: I'm bringng sexyback~

Friend 2: No you're bringing your boyfriend back to our table....

Me: That means you're bringing Dorky back!~

Me: Wanna taste the rainbow? Eat a crayon, not a skittle!

Chem experiment:

Emma: We really need to shove it in hard or it'll come out too easily.

Aarron: *yells* That's what she said.

6/8/2010 #8
The Void Kitsune

(After the bus incident, we were talking about how it felt like something out of a movie)

Tito: Yeah, it was like Final Fantasy or something!

Some random kid: It's Final Destination, asshole!

(...It was funny at the time XD

6/11/2010 #9
Chaos Lord Bahamut
Sephiroth-I've thought of a wonderful present for you. *Chops off part of a building.* Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. Biggs-WEDGE! WHERE WERE YOU! NO PAY FOR YOU THIS MONTH! Wedge-Should've stayed home. Final Fantasy VIII
11/11/2010 #10
Forum Moderators: The Void Kitsune Dream-Walker 94, mslorigrimes, HiddenMusic
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member