See Death In Their Eyes and Blood On Their Cheeks
Tribute Profiles and discussion topics for the story "See Death In Their Eyes and Blood On Their Cheeks" by Writting2StayHalfSane. WARNING: MOCKINGJAY SPOILERS CONTAINED WITHIN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Writting2StayHalfSane

This is simply due to my laziness. But right now I'd rather spend an hour writing than calculating Sponsorships. You guys have to be honest with this. If I find out you are not being honest every one of your sponsorships will be deleted. Here is what you do:

You have one master post.

You have each of the tributes your have sponsored in this. *THIS MAY INCLUDE SOMEONE ELSE'S TRIBUTE, SO THERE MAY BE MULITPLE LISTS PER TRIBUTE*

You include how many times your sponsor them and what for *YOU ONLY HAVE TO SAY REVIEW OR BANNER. SPICIFICS ARE NOT NESSISARY*

As you sponsor you edit this post, then make a new one at the bottom simply stating your have edited it.

I've been lenient in the past with this because I don't mind (and actually enjoy) it with most other threads but please, please only use this for what it is intended for and not for any discussions.

If you have questions please state them in the Questions for the Author Thread.

Thanks guys!

5/17/2010 #1
Notary Sojac

All for Gillian

3 reviews

1 fanart

1 subscription

1 banner

5/17/2010 #2
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread

Scene:

10 fanart/banners

1 subscription

Total=11

Nally:

11 fanart/banners

Total=11

Lucian:

8 fanart/banners

8 reviews

Total=16

Colbet:

10 fanart/banners

Total=11

Pierce:

1 review.

Total=1

5/17/2010 . Edited 7/24/2010 #3
MarchToMyOwnDrum

All for Gillian

Reviews: 11

Banners: 2

Subscriptions: 1

Profile: 1

Total: 15

5/17/2010 . Edited 9/27/2010 #4
Penelope Wendy Bing

For Mirain: 13

1 profile,

1 subscription,

11 banners.

For Sigge: 7

1 profile,

6 banners.

For Heartstop: 12

1 profile,

11 banners.

For Jamie Run: 2

1 profile,

1 banner.

5/30/2010 . Edited 6/5/2010 #5
pugfaced

For Evangeline:

2 banners.

1 profile.

2 reviews.

1 subscription.

Total: 6

5/30/2010 . Edited 5/30/2010 #6
Notary Sojac

2 more reviews, both for Gillian.

6/6/2010 #7
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread

Sponsorships updated.

6/11/2010 . Edited 6/19/2010 #8
Writting2StayHalfSane

Please tally and update your sponsorships for a final time. I am closing sponsorships for everything other than writing a Training chapter, stylists, and reviews on SDITE&BOTC, and will take over sponsorships from here. You must update by September 30th, or the sponsorships you have posted will be the only ones you get. Thank you.

9/20/2010 . Edited 9/20/2010 #9
Penelope Wendy Bing

How do we know how many points to award ourselves for training chapters?

9/21/2010 #10
Writting2StayHalfSane

I will let you know how many you have when I recieve your chapter, then you can tell me who they will go to.

9/22/2010 #11
Penelope Wendy Bing

But not all of us will have finished by the 30th, which you said was the deadline... D:

9/22/2010 #12
Writting2StayHalfSane

Sorry, Pen, I must not have been very clear. You must tally what you already have by the 30th. Any points you aquire after that, I will add myself. Does that make more sense?

Clara-wa, I'd love to make a connection. I've been having troubles with it lately, so we'll see how it works...

9/23/2010 #13
Writting2StayHalfSane

I didn't send a request, I added your name and it atomatically added it to my active connection lists. Which was weird, but okay. I've recieved a document from you, so I shall go see what it is.

9/23/2010 #14
Writting2StayHalfSane

Holy crap, Clara. It's AMAZING! Everyone is very much in character, and I only found one or two grammar errors. Eep. I can't wait for everyone to read it! I'll be sending it back soon with my few corrections for you to look over.

EDIT: I tried sending it to you, but I don't think it went through. I'll try again soon. But, just to let you know, I've awarded you six points for it. :)

9/23/2010 . Edited 9/23/2010 #15
Penelope Wendy Bing

:O

Am I next?

9/23/2010 #16
Writting2StayHalfSane

Actually, I was hoping you'd do the incredible honor of going last. We need strong 'bookend' chapters for the guest authoring ones. If it's not too much trouble, that is...

9/23/2010 #17
Penelope Wendy Bing

Alrighty. I shall.

9/23/2010 #18
Penelope Wendy Bing

I haven't even seen yours yet...

9/24/2010 #19
Penelope Wendy Bing

I don't know. Not all of the charries have been introduced yet.

9/24/2010 #20
Penelope Wendy Bing

Awesome decorations, or boring decorations?

10/1/2010 #21
Penelope Wendy Bing

Me too. Some people just go nuts for Halloween, and it usually doesn't look ridiculous like it does when people go overboard with Christmas lights or whatever.

10/2/2010 #22
Penelope Wendy Bing

*record scratch*

Wait, this is the one topic we're NOT supposed to chat on. We should move this discussion elsewhere.

10/3/2010 #23
Forum Moderators: Writting2StayHalfSane Claratrix LeChatham, Penelope Wendy Bing, LoveTheBoyWithTheBread
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member