I Want Reviews
Do you crave more reviews? Would you like a variety of opinions to read your story? You've come to the right place! This forum is where you can request reviews!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sun Daughter

Joyce will hopefully accept our request to have her own page. If she does so, she will put up her requirements here.

3/24/2011 #1
Cascading Rainbows

Haha, thanks so much, Summer!

MY STANDARDS:

When you ask me to review, please tell me the title and at least the gist of it so I know what I am about to read. Links would be nice as well.

The story must be K-T. I'm so sorry, but I can't read M-rated stories.

Really, I'll read almost anything: I don't mind crack!ships, and multi-chaps or oneshots, I don't care. However, if it's a multi-chapter story, I'm assuming I have to review the first chapter, unless you specify otherwise.

Also, please don't be afraid of critique. I love to give constructive criticism--I hardly go a review without it. I'm very honest, but I will try to cut some slack with new authors. However, don't read this the wrong way--I will praise your story if it is good. I'm not a flaming monster, and I'll most likely not flame if you ask me to review instead of me just finding a horrible story on the archive.

Please be patient with me. I'll review your story as soon as possible, but there may be delay in my reviews.

Kay,I think that's it.

~Joyce

EDIT: Whoops. I can read anything based onDisney-channel or Nick. Any of Rick Riordan's books, as well. Oh, and of course,the 39 Clues archive. Feel free to ask me to review something from another fandom. I might know it. If I don't, I'll review based on grammar, spelling, etc.

3/26/2011 . Edited 7/16/2011 #2
Cascading Rainbows

*waits* ;D

3/30/2011 #3
Interludes

Hi Joyce,

Can you review any of my stories? Except If They Knew Magic. 'cause I know it sucks...

Also, I really need CC because I want to improve my writing.

Thanks,

~Ninja

P.S. Don't worry. I can take a flame. Sorta. ;)

4/2/2011 #4
Cascading Rainbows

Haha, I reviewed "Back to December", Ninja.

4/4/2011 #5
Interludes

Thanks! :)

I know...it sucked...*droops head down*

4/4/2011 #6
Akiza Shadow

Could you possibly review my Shaman King story? I just want an idea of if it's good or not! :) Thanks

4/6/2011 #7
Cascading Rainbows

Well...I don't know the fandom, so I'll review on grammar/spelling/etc instead of OOC-ness. :)

4/14/2011 #8
Interludes

Oh yeah! By the way, I've been meaning to ask. What's a drabble?

4/14/2011 #9
Cascading Rainbows

Oh, a drabble? It's originally meant to mean an 100-word oneshot thing, but now, the term is used loosely. It's a very short oneshot, basically. It's usually centered around someone's feelings, but not always.

4/14/2011 #10
Interludes
4/16/2011 #11
Sun Daughter

Hi, Joyce. I was wondering if you could review my most recent chapter of Price of Victory. It would mean a lot to me, and I'm not picky about when you get around to it. Just whenever is convenient for you would be wonderful. :)

Thanks so much, in advance!

5/18/2011 #12
Cascading Rainbows

I reviewed, Summer. :) Sorry for getting back to you so late.

6/21/2011 #13
Cecelia S. Bradley

Dear Joyce,

I know I didn't technically request a review for "Sweeter than Angels," but I just wanted to say thank you for reviewing it. Your review was really helpful. Sorry I'm getting back to you so late.

Cecily

7/30/2011 #14
Cecelia S. Bradley

Hi, Joyce! Would you mind reviewing "Rearranging the Alphabet" at some point in time convenient to you? I just honestly didn't think it was good enough for a Madrigals nomination, and I wanted an honest opinion, which I know you can provide. The gist of it is this: It's a story, my only romance story, about the relationship between Amy and Ned. The rating is K+.

Thanks,

Cecily

9/15/2011 #15
blooming flowers

Hi, Joyce! :D

Can you review eternally scarred? It is about an unknown girl that never got claimed. The rest is for you to read if you want to. ;D It's in the PJO fandom and it is rated T, just in case if someone cries about it. But it isn't that bad, really. Just a precaution. o_o

Ed: GAHH, went on my alt account. Please go to Pumpkin Caramel Latte. XP

9/25/2011 . Edited 9/25/2011 #16
soulXbutterfly

Please do read my story. Still a newbie and I hop you can give me reviews. Thank you so much :)

11/12/2011 #17
Cascading Rainbows

Diana, I reviewed, as you saw.

deathsWriter: I'll be glad to. Give me a few days and I'll have it done. :)

11/13/2011 #18
disney channel is stupid
review my story miley's best day ever
12/4/2011 #19
ghettos
Trolls amuse me so :D

Anyway. Hello, Mummy~! Could you please review 'stars shine for you'? I'd link it but unfortunately, my computer is acting up . . . please? :3

12/10/2011 #20
Unique Gal

Hi there... Can you please review my story, A Cobra Also Has A Heart? It's about the Kabras and what would happen if Ian ran away and something like that... Can you please review the whole story? Thanks a lot!

6/4/2012 #22
TheFictionFairy

Hi! I was wondering if you could review my Vampire Diaries fic, The Opposite of Dying (link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7554507/1/The_Opposite_of_Dying)? If you're not familiar with the fandom, just some feedback on the characterization of my OC and my writing style would be much appreciated. Thanks!

6/10/2012 #23
Mayonaka no Sasayaki

Hello, Mayonaka no Sasayaki here :) I would like to promote my Randy Cunningham:9th Grade Ninja fanfic. So if its not too much trouble, swing by and have a read and review?

Title- Taisetsu na Kiyoku

Fandom- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja

Summary - After the events of Raiders of the Last Nomicon, Randy thought everything would go back to the way it was. However, what he didn't know was that his actions had unexpectedly set off a chain of events that led him to new discoveries, new revelations and new secrets that surrounds the ancient book.

Story warnings - None right now

Rating- T

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9908315/1/Taisetsu-na-Kiyoku

Please and thank you :)

12/11/2013 #24
Forum Moderators: Sun Daughter
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member