The Roleplay Forum
Welcome to The Roleplay Forum. Please, do come in. I don't bite. Feel free to make your own roleplay, or join an already existing one.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
RoseAngelx

"Well we're either both crazy or there are people up ahead," Jessie said. "So there's one way to find out."

7/13/2010 #241
LovesReading2

Sam grinned wider "you may just be my new most favorite person"

~~~~

Gwen looked up and blinked several times in the bright sun light. "Hello...oh... hello! you're another survivor! we have a camp going.. or sort of. You should join us. Its safer."

7/13/2010 #242
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
"I'm hoping for people," Alex pointed at the group up ahead.
7/13/2010 #243
RoseAngelx

PEOPLE! Jessie exclaimed in her mind. More survivors. She just prayed that some were her friends, and one was Alex's girlfriend.

7/13/2010 #244
NevermoretheRaven37

Hotaru shook her head diving behind her brother giving Sam and Benjamin a shy grin.

Jase snorted, "I believe that is a no dim-wit." He said to Tim.

7/13/2010 #245
stargirl94

His face lit up at the mention of a camp, Simon nodded and then asked, "Have you seen my parents?"

7/13/2010 #246
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
Benjamin chuckled, "Thank you?" he dropped his end of the boar, ready yo show it off.
7/13/2010 #247
LovesReading2

Gwen stood up and smiled kindly down at Simon. "I don't think so, not yet. But if they made it they'll make their way to the camp. Come on, I'll take you there"

~~~~~

Tim groaned

7/13/2010 #248
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
Alex walked up to the group, "Hey," he looked distracted as he scanned the area for Sarah.
7/13/2010 #249
LovesReading2

"Right, now that we have killed it, how do we cook it? I am so not gutting it, I've done my part to help" Sam replied walking toward the water to wash off the blood that was staining her body.

7/13/2010 #250
stargirl94

"Okay." said Simon as he followed her to the camp.

7/13/2010 #251
RoseAngelx

Jessie walked toward the group, praying her friends were there. Her heart sank when she saw they weren't.

7/13/2010 #252
NevermoretheRaven37

Jase rolled his eyes at Tim's groan. "What? Don't like rejection?"

Hotaru went off a little ways away to gather more fruit and berries,

7/13/2010 #253
LovesReading2

Smiling, Gwen reached out to hold Simon's hand and smiled. "I'm Gwen by the way. I think I remember you. You were the one that won the bingo jack pot the other day."

~~~~

Sam waded into the water, careful not to go too deep and began washing off the blood from her skin. She kept her eyes peeled for sharks.

~~~~

Tim rolled out his shoulders and grunted "who does?"

7/13/2010 #254
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
"I will gut it," Benjamin replied, "After you wash or whatever, find dry sticks and grass for me," he scowered the ground for a sharp rock to use as a knife.
7/13/2010 #255
NevermoretheRaven37

Jase smirked and shook his head. "Well, the way you keep getting rejected I just wonder if you like the abuse." He chuckled putting some of the fruits he gathered into a pile.

Hotaru hummed to herself making her way through the berries carefully. Using what looked like the bottom half of a fruit shell of some sort that she washed out earlier as a bowl.

7/13/2010 #256
RoseAngelx

Jessie looked at the crowd. Her friends weren't there. Her heart sank and her smile dropped. What if they hadn't made it?

She kicked her legs desperately, trying to stay afloat. "Jenna!" she cried, reaching out her hand. Their hands were only centimetres away when a wave dragged both girls under. When Jessie managed to get herself to surface, her friend couldn't be seen.

What if they hadn't made it?

7/13/2010 #257
stargirl94

Simon gladly took her hand and grinned. "Yeah, that was me, my dad accused me of cheating! I'm Simon."

7/13/2010 #258
LovesReading2

"Nice to meet you again Simon" Gwen replied keeping her pleasant smile warm and friendly. She let him back toward the camp. " We have a new member, everyone, this is Simon."

Tim looked up and sighed, slumping back onto the sand and grumbling about another guy. "at least this one is too young to be competition."

Sam washed her body noting a splashing motion to the right of her. She squealed and ran as fast as she could out of the water. Soon a fin was seen circling the spot where she had been. "You said they wouldn't come up that far!"

7/13/2010 #259
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
"Well, I didn't want to scare you. You would have never went in," Benjamin smirked as he looked at the fin, "That's a lemon shark. No threat," He grabbed his sharp rock and slit the boar's belly.
7/13/2010 #260
LovesReading2

"Scare me? Scare me? I don't care if that's an orange, banana or freaking grape fruit shark, its a shark!" Sam replied a she shivered at the thought of meeting her end in such a gruesome way. "OH gross" she said as he cut open the pig.

7/13/2010 #261
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
"Lemons haven't killed anyone. You're fine," Benjamin splattered the blood in sweet grace.
7/13/2010 #262
LovesReading2

Sam just threw her hands in the air and huffed.

7/13/2010 #263
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
"Could you find wood for a fire?" Benjamin asked.
7/13/2010 #264
LovesReading2

"As long as its not near spider, yes" Sam replied. She started looking around for the wood.

7/13/2010 #265
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
Benjamin nodded, returning to his gory worked. He hummed delightfully as he cut.
7/13/2010 #266
LovesReading2

Sam headed down the beach picking up drift wood and pieces of wood that seemed to be spider free. She smiled at Simon as she passed him and Gwen before coming back to Benjamin with a small bundle. "Here" she dropped her handful and smiled. "I'm guessing you need more"

7/13/2010 #267
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL
"Congratulations, you've guessed correctly," Benjamin didn't look up as he finished gutting the boar.
7/13/2010 #268
LovesReading2

Sam grumbled to herself as she walked further down the beach looking for wood and scraps of anything that looked like it could burn.

7/13/2010 #269
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL

Benjamin smiled at his work. And now he had a nice coating of blood on his arms and hands. Satisfied, he wanted to show his kill to the others. Since it was lighter now, he was able to drag it to the area he would build the fire.

7/14/2010 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: RoseAngelx Noah is Potato
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member