The Roleplay Forum
Welcome to The Roleplay Forum. Please, do come in. I don't bite. Feel free to make your own roleplay, or join an already existing one.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Simple Storyteller

Mobious... a peaceful land where mobians, Anthropomorphic animals, and humans lived together. The military force G.U.N. (Guardian Units of Nations) keeps relative peace all over the world. There is only few times when G.U.N can not fully handle the situation. And all of those times, involve Doctor Ivo Robotnik. Code Name, Doctor Eggman. Robotnik is a mad scientist, and evil genius, with goals to conquer the world. When he shows his face, only a few can stop him. And the one who has the most determination and Drive to do exactly that is none other than;

Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic and his friends, saving the world countless times, no matter what they are up against. Even if they are seen as criminals to the public some of the time, they always pull through and reclaim the title as Heroes.

But now... Sonic and his friends, along with all of Mobious, face new troubles as the Legend of The Crown resurfaces. The magical item that onced belonged to the ruler of Mobious.

Legend says that whoever wears this crown, can alter Reality to there Whim. It has turned into a race to get to the Crown, who will get it first? G.U.N, Eggman, or maybe a overlooked player?

The Race for the Crown has begun.

8/21/2010 #1
Simple Storyteller

In Central City, everyone was buzzing with the talk of the newest legend that has been dug up. The Crown of Mobious. Many were talking about it, both human and Anthropomorphic were discussing the topic.

Of course not everyone discussed it, most thought it just a fairy tail and went about their normal lives. But there was one who didn't know what to think.

High up above the city, standing on the pointed roof of the highest skyscraper in the city, Shadow The Hedgehog, also known as Shadow Robotnik, stood, arms crossed eyes closed, a small frown on his lips as the wind blew his quills around, and disturbed his midnight black fur. His head was dropping only slightly, listening to the sound of the city.

8/26/2010 #2

Sonic stretched giving a huge yawn making his spikes spread out. He could hear the chatter going on around him in the city. Hearing nothing at really interesting for him Sonic began a blue blur heading toward no where in peculiar.

8/27/2010 #3
Simple Storyteller

"Shadow Opened his eyes lazily, thoughts a mess, and trying to get them undercontrol. A very pretty girl with blond hair, and a blue dress appeared before him, with a beautiful smile. Shadow imeadiatly closed his eyes, trying to force the memory away, but also savoring it.

With a sigh, Shadow opened his eyes once more, and scanned the streets below. He saw a blue streak, and frowned in distaste.

8/27/2010 #4

Sonic had stopped again listening to the chatter of the people once more. His eyes scanning the crowd lazily. "Man..." He muttered. "Lazy day and nothing to do..."

8/27/2010 #5
Simple Storyteller

Shadow continued to glare at Sonic from above, then rolled his eyes, muttering "Pathetic..." And in a flash of green, he was gone.

In a flash of green in a dark alley way, Shadow fell aout a foot, gracefully, looking around, crossing his arms once again.

8/27/2010 #6

Sonic had taken to a bench, his eyes ahead him. He thought he had saw a flash of green from above but not finding the source he lost interest.

8/27/2010 #7

Amy, a sweet little pink hedgehog walked along the city streets glancing in the store windows. She would stop every now and again to fawn over a new fashion of a cute accessory. Deciding that window shopping could in fact be a form of torture she sighed, opening her purse. Still empty of the funds required to buy that cute top.

8/27/2010 #8

Sonic looked up and saw Amy across the street looking into windows so deciding that with having nothing better to do moved across the street to her. "Hey." He said in greeting.

8/27/2010 #9

Her eyes twinkled when she saw the familiar shadow join hers along the store front. She knew who it was before he had spoken, before she had turned around. Spinning to face him, Amy lost no time in launching herself into his arms for a tight hug. "Sonic!"

8/27/2010 #10

Sonic barely had time to catch her as she hugged him tightly. "Hello, Amy. Ummm... Can't breath..." He replied to the female hedgehog.

8/27/2010 #11

Amy released her hold on him and smiled, stepping back as she giggled softly. "I didn't know you were going to be at this end of town." Amy commented in her best innocent voice, he didn't need to know that earlier that day she had spent her time needling everyone to his whereabouts.

8/27/2010 #12
Simple Storyteller

"Unfortunately neither did I." Said a dark voice, As Shadow walked out of an alley next to them, cassually brushing off dirt on his arm.

8/27/2010 #13

Sonic shrugged giving his famous grin. "I have just been bascially wandering around." He commented. "The only thing I hear on the street is something about a Crown of Mobious." He looked uninterested about in honesty. Hearing another voice Sonic chuckled. "Hey, Shadow. Should have figured you would be around."

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #14
Simple Storyteller

"Sonic." Shadow said, Crossing his arms and giving a slight nod of acknowledgment and Greeting to the Blue Hedgehog. "Rose." He said in a slightly nicer voice to Amy, also giving her a slight nod. He glared at Sonic, "And what is that suppose to mean, I dare ask."

8/27/2010 #15

Amy jumped, having not expected the third party. She placed a hand over her heart and took a long deep breath.

8/27/2010 #16

Sonic only grinned slightly. "I thought I saw a falsh of green earlier. Should have realized it was you. That's all." He replied ingoring the stiffer attitude toward him. He was use to Shadow by now. He looked at Amy from the corner of his eyes seeing her jump in surprise.

8/27/2010 #17

"It's a lovely day... don't you think?" Amy tried to change the subject not wishing to be caught in the middle. She was sure to send a sweet smile toward Shadow. "You could join us, we could all walk the streets...or ...well, you know what I mean."

8/27/2010 #18
Simple Storyteller

"I don't think so." Shadow said to Amy's offer. "I have better things to do then wander the city."

8/27/2010 #19

Sonic grinned. "Oh, come. What else is there to do around here today?" He asked the darker hedgehog.

8/27/2010 #20

"Perhaps, but it would be more fun with company" Amy tried again reaching out to hold his hand before stopping short of touching him. She wasn't sure if he would appreciate it.

8/27/2010 #21
Simple Storyteller

"I'm sure I can think of something." Shadow told Sonic, rolling his eyes.

The Truth is, The dark hedgehog had really nothing to do and didn't really plan to do anything. Just the other day he finished reading all the diary entries of Professor Gerald Robotnik, his creater and Surrogate Father. He had also done most of the repairs and cleaning to the A.R.K.

His crimson eyes darted to Amy's hand, and for a second his dear Maria flashed before his eyes again. He took a step back from Amy, closing his eyes.

8/27/2010 #22

Amy let her hand drop, her eyes taking on a sadness, not out of pity. She honestly wanted to help Shadow. "Come on Shadow, don't you know that one is a lonely number?" she tired putting on her best perky voice. "Two is fun but three is a party!"

(g2g will be on later - if you need her to post Noah, go ahead. see you soon.)

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #23

Sonic raised an eyebrow at the other hedgehog when he stepped back from Amy but didn't say anything. "Suit yourself." He wasn't going to press the issue. He looked over at Amy still trying to convince Shadow. Trying to convince Shadow was her department.

8/27/2010 . Edited 8/27/2010 #24
Simple Storyteller

"One, I do not do party's." Shadow said, opening his crimson eyes again. "Two, I won't be lonely, in fact, I am heading to angel Island, that Echidna should be of help to me, since my Chaos emerald has been acting weird." He Reached into his quills, and pulled out the red emerald, it pulsating weakly.

(Nah, I actually have to vanish for a bit also. PEACE (And in case you do not know, he is referring to Knuckles.))

8/27/2010 #25

Sonic looked a little shocked seeing the emarld acting the way it was. "What the?" He muttered looking more closely at the chaos emerald. "You think Knuckles can help?"

(lol So you both are leaving me... *Tear* lol)

8/27/2010 #26
Simple Storyteller

"More or less." Shadow said, staring at the red emerald. "Since he is the guardian of the master Emerald, I believe he may know something..."

8/27/2010 #27

Sonic nodded in agreement looking at the emerald once more before straightening up and looking at Shadow. "True, he may know something." He muttered.

8/27/2010 #28

Amy reached out to touch the emerald, willing it to glow as it once had. "I'll come with you" she decided "who knows, maybe I'll be of use."

8/27/2010 #29
Simple Storyteller

"Whatever." Shadow said, as he placed the emerald back in his quills. "Do as you wish, just try to stay out of trouble."

8/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: RoseAngelx Simple Storyteller
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member