The Beatles!
Hey Beatles Fans! Join to talk about beatles stuff! yaaay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Dani Dragon

hey you! yeah you! listen up! we gotta set some rules here kay? kay tanks :D

1) LIMIT the foul language and please no name calling.

2) we are weird. if you don't like that, then get out.

3) Don't over George it!! (aka don't over do it and make it all fwaaa D:)

4) if your going to kill somebody, check with me or flippzy first :D (or don't kill them.. i'm talking rp btw)

5) don't be a party pooper

10/24/2010 #1
Flippzy The Edward Slayer

Okidoki! Here be my rules, and my rules be law, yo! jk but you SHOULD follow these!! 0.0

1. No Godmodding!! I can't STRESS THAT ENOUGH!!! (For those who don't know what that is, that means no super controlling ness...you can't be invincible and you can't let EVERYTHING go your way!!

2. Let us know when you're gonna be gone! It's not like a job, but we wanna keep rps goin' kk?

3. Try to keep one-liners to a minimum. We all know about writers block (I get them too, and duh, it's a fanfiction site! :P), but try at least for two lines.

10/24/2010 #2
Dani Dragon

Ah yes i tought of more :D we just have SOOOOOO may rules!!!! jkjk

1) you cannot control other people charaters FOR EXAMPLE!! If i'm playind Lary and Flippzy's playing Sue i cannoth say: Sue walked over to Lary and started break dancing.

2) when you talk in rp's, put quotation marks (" ") around what your character says: "Wow" said Lary "Cheese is good!!"

3) if you want to say something in a rp put it in brackets of paraentiheses (god i can't spell sorry -_-): Lary walked to the mall to but a new pony (Dudes? what about that rainstorm last night??? WOW!!!)

4) Hugs are welcome :D

10/24/2010 #3

Rules are not fun unless we be writing them.

10/24/2010 #4
Dani Dragon

i think we need a ridiculous rule... like.... no eating bologna after midnight........

10/24/2010 #5

do NOT upset the almight gir, or else he will steal all of your waffles and burritos!!!!!

10/24/2010 #6
juneytoons
Can I add a rule?
10/24/2010 #7

uhhh sure :P

10/24/2010 #8
juneytoons
Please, If you have an opinion, express it kindly. Don't bring up wells, yoko disease, etc. I remember what happened before where we had a long argument over thr best beatle...yet again, this might be a useless rule. We have the first ammendment. Ignore me.
10/25/2010 #9

No, Junebug, you're right, and dammit have more confidence in yourself!!! :D

10/25/2010 #10
juneytoons
NO DAMN IT!!! but of course I am right. Lol
10/25/2010 #11
CrazyCatie

Catie's Rules:

1. Don't ban the well....pleeeease? :^)

2. Giraffes are a touchy subject, therefore they shall not be sent to me in the mail.

3. Welcome me back?

11/1/2010 #12

YOU'RE BACK!

*GLOMP!!* You're ALWAYS welcome back here!!!! :D

11/1/2010 #13
Dani Dragon

Heh. I love Catie :D but that Giraffe rule.... maybe... only cos Zebras are sooo much cooler

11/1/2010 #14
CrazyCatie

thanks for the glomp, col. greatly appreciated. zebras are, without a doubt, waaaaaaaaaay cooler. it's a fact of life.

I WANNA GO BACK TO THE RP!!!!! I MISS MY GEORGIE!!

11/1/2010 #15

noooo prob!! :D

Theresa: I LOST THE GAME!!

Me: D:

11/1/2010 #16
CrazyCatie

the game has been terminated in chicago. there were just TOO many people playing it.

11/1/2010 #17
Dani Dragon

REALLY!?!?! I JUST FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!! GAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is about THE GAME)

11/1/2010 #18

HELLO, CATIE, I SHALL BE YOUR RP RECAP ADVISOR!! WELCOME TO WALGREENS! XD

11/1/2010 #19
CrazyCatie

yes, THE GAME

11/1/2010 #20
Dani Dragon

(cough. I GOT A JOB MAYBE!!!)

11/1/2010 #21
CrazyCatie

(cough. my dad basically told me that i needed to get off my a** and get myself a job even though that's illegal because i'm only 14)

and what job are you speaking of, young daniel?

11/1/2010 #22
Dani Dragon

um..... Dana..... not Daniel..

well this summer im going to Seattle to help my aunt out OR going to Girls Scout camp ALLLLLLLL summer

BUT NOW I HAS A WRITING JOB :D $40 an artical :D

11/1/2010 #23
CrazyCatie

dude, i know your name. lmfao.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! what are you writing for?

11/1/2010 #24
Dani Dragon

MAYBE. i still have to send a sample in. Patch.com. its a news blog thing. :D

11/1/2010 #25
juneytoons

Welcome back catie. im glad that theres that and now i can be xochitl instead of charlie too because im kira free!

11/1/2010 #26
Dani Dragon

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD

11/1/2010 #27
CrazyCatie

haha i loved charlie. that was a great scheme on our part :) lmfao how do you know fo SHO that you're kira free, though?

11/2/2010 #28
Dani Dragon

I killed her!! JK!!! JOKE! JOKE!!

11/2/2010 #29
juneytoons

because, she's like lice. when you go to the pharmacy, they have a special box that says "KiraEx" and "RidKira" instead of the offbrand stuff.

jk

because, they arent calling anymore. but ujjesa did tell her mom (when she saw them at her school for a high school night) that we saw each other (ujjesa and i) on saturday and now kira's calling. i wont answer though. plus, i havent heard anything since and no more emails or blackmail.

but yes, it was clever 8^)

11/2/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Dani Dragon Flippzy The Edward Slayer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member