The Beatles!
Hey Beatles Fans! Join to talk about beatles stuff! yaaay!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Flippzy The Edward Slayer

Hello, old forum peop3le! Yes, I said OLD FORUM people, because this forums old, and I'm not in high school anymore, so there! ANYWAY, This is a little advice column I thought I'd compile to help me, and you all, of course, cope with having the most annoying roommates in the world, ESPECIALLY when you have more than one, like in my case. Here are some of my guidelines:

1. Don't say that they can have some of your food when they don't have the money...they'll take that to heart, and eventually decide to eat everything you've got, instead.

2. NEVER believe that your valuables are safe left out in the open for them to find them, even something as simple as handsoap will go missing!

3. Don't let them pressure you into getting stuff for them just because you have a job and a car. They should have thought about those things when they got to college, anyway.

4. You are not they're mother, and they are not your horrible teenage bratty daughters, although they act bratty and b*** enough to SEEM like it. Just don't even give them a second glance, because in the end, they're not really even worth it.

1/11/2012 #1
Dani Dragon

Alright. I'll call mine 'How to annoy that random chick who sits with you at lunch and hates your face off for whatever reason'

1. COMMENT ON EVERYTHING.

2. Exist.

3. Talk realllllly sllooooowwwwwwww

the end.

1/11/2012 #2
The Nowhere Girl

Oh dear o.o Not looking forward to college roommates from what I've heard from everyone...

1/11/2012 #3

Sorry hun, but unless you ask to bunk in with your best friend, (and even THAT can go awry), you're screwed.

1/12/2012 #4
Dani Dragon

I bunked with my best friend for two weeks once. We nearly killed each other.

1/12/2012 #5
The Nowhere Girl

Well then good thing I don't have a best friend! I thought I did but allllllll of them are back stabbers. Off of that topic, I understand __ my old friend and I tried that once... With bad results

1/12/2012 #6
Dani Dragon

;-; I hate when that happens. Girls can be so very mean. Luckily, my best friend and I know to much about eachother NOT to be friends. well. It was friends or stalkers.

1/12/2012 #7

heeey, stalkers can be friends too!

1/13/2012 #8
The Nowhere Girl

Yeahhh that's why I don't tell anyone anything anymore. I'M DONE WITH THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

teehee~

1/13/2012 #9
Dani Dragon

Real people are overrated. Internet people are where it's at

1/14/2012 #10
Forum Moderators: Dani Dragon Flippzy The Edward Slayer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member