Planet Joben!
Chat, Story Ideas, Minor RP, Inspiration, Geckos with sticks, Cats, Dreamweavers, Demons, Parodys, Inflatible Crocodiles... All sorts here for everyone!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
JobenX

Welcome to this wonderworld, everybody take your seats and prepare to see beauty unfold and tragedies rewritten before your very eyes, as a special circus comes to town, filled with ritual madness and breathtaking defiances of death and mortality from the first moment to the last second. The splendours of the show will unfold like the breaking of the mists of time as the show goes on and on untill the final curtain draws a close and the scene is over, and whereby the village is brought alive by freaks and fantasy's, all outcasts of society, all looking for a home, and all here to entertain ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and children of all ages. But when the circus leaves, what is left but memories and mudprints?

This is the story of the most fantastic and diverse travelling circus that has ever existed and perhaps will ever exist. Fronted by the enviable and effable Lazarus H. Wednesday, who protects his associates like family, for that is what they are. Circus Dionysis is his dream, to be a safe haven for the massively understood and the socially broken, where the shattered dreams might gather for a new start, and even a new life. It is more than a circus, it is a dream, a sanctuary, a family, a home, a continually moving piece of peace in a world torn apart by politics and war. Will you merely come to admire it's splendour, or will you runaway to the circus and have your life changed in ways in which you have never imagined?

Let the show begin!

7/12/2011 #1
JobenX

It was the end of yet another hard day's work for the people of Circus Dionysis. The Circus Village had just been closed for the day, and now it was a case of everyone relaxing into their casual regimes, as life went on as normal in the introverted travelling community, as the roadies helped to pack away all the unneccesary constructs, and the security teams patrolled the area with a relaxed air, now that the crowd was no longer around, as all the performers retreated to their tents to change, and then either stay in their tents, or make their ways to the mess tent in order to taste the divine dish that the cook had managed to produce this time.

The reaction and publicity had been grand. Many people went home inspired and envigourated for the performance, and with the many posters that were posted up around the town advertising the mighty circus, it was no suprise that it was the talk of the town. Having just finished their performance in Las Vegas, the town was the last place they'd perform before they headed north to pastures new.

9/18/2011 #2
Secret Vesper

Heading from the big tent was a certain periwinkle haired girl. She had a tall top hat on her head and her short skirt swung, giving nice views of her slim legs. She had a bouquet of flowers of her own conjuring in her arms and the tall 'wand' she used sometimes in her other hand as she headed back to her tent.

Not too far from her, a young Asian girl was checking over her equipment, having not changed out of her costume yet as she took care of what she viewed was most important.

On the other side of the camp, the blonde brother and sister team were rubbing their horses down and taking care of the animals before heading off to changes themselves and head for the mess for dinner. While neither spoke much to the others, they were never anti-social.

Two black and pink haired twins came tumbling out of the big tent last. Both had a hold of the other's ankles, rolling across the ground in a wheel fashion.

9/18/2011 #3
JobenX

A familiar figure was sitting outside of the periwinkle-haired girl's tent. He wore a red jacket, with a black shirt reading SECURITY underkneath, and his black haired, pale face was mostly obscured by a strange, black device that was locked over the lower part of his head, obscuring his mouth and nose. He sat on a green, fold-out chair, and his attention was on a book that he held with one hand, a quick glance would reveal it to The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. An AK-47 rested against his leg.

Meanwhile, a strange boy, white-skinned, or furred rather, with antlers and bunny ears, and rainbow coloured hair, fingernails, and ball tail, carried a tye-dye patterned guitar case to his own tent, which was next to the Asian girl's one.

Elsewhere, the blue haired twins were already removing their leggings so that they could relax, before they put on a pair of shoes, and made for the mess tent. Their eyes jointly fell on the cartwheeling twins, and they both smirked, at exactly the same time, as they watched them.

Finally, in the mess tent, there were already a few people gathered, some there to grab some eats, some just looking for conversation. Sitting on one table, currently by herself, was a strangely clad, green haired girl. In the corner, sitting and writing down notes onto different bits of paper, was a rather slim young man, wearing a black leather jacket. He almost looked like the normalest person there. Especially when there was a white, goat-legged person the next table over.

9/19/2011 #4
Secret Vesper

Ettie waved at her masked friend as she came over, "Hey," she said, holding the flowers out to him, "Want them?"

The Asian soon stood up, happy with her gear as she headed to her tent to change.

The Ceirny twins continued their cartwheels before landing with both of them on their feet. The girls giggled, their short black skirts flouncing as they moved.

The Russian siblings headed into the mess tent. Alik gave a wave to the two in the corner as he and his sister headed up to get dinner.

9/19/2011 #5
JobenX

Mack looked up, and he snorted, holding a thumb up.

"Nah, you keep them, I think they were meant to be yours"

_

Rocky opened up his tent, and hefted his guitar inside, before stepping back out.

_

The Palkiko twins strided over to the Cierny twins, coming along on either side of them.

"So, how are you girls-" Kalani began, with a grin.

"-doing today?" Kanani asked, with a smile.

_

Cassie looked up, and smiled warmly as she saw and waved at Alik. The Russian man was one of the few people she ever seemed to be comfortable around.

Jacinto just gave a distracted, but not arrogant, wave back.

9/21/2011 #6
Secret Vesper

Ettie smiled slightly and shook her head, "No, they weren't."

-----

The Cierny twins grinned, "Good," they said at the same time.

-----

Alik smiled slightly as he and his sister headed off to grab dinner.

-----

Nara headed to her little tent.

9/21/2011 #7
JobenX

"No? Where did you get them from then?" Mack asked her.

_

The Palkiko twins grinned back. "Awesome" they said simultaenously.

_

Cassie returned to picking at what food she already had, as Jacinto kept working.

_

As Rocky left, he saw Nara, and smiled at her.

9/22/2011 #8
Secret Vesper

Ettie smirked, "Magic."

-----

The twins smiled back, "How about you two?" Arizona spoke up.

------

Nara gave a small smile back.

9/22/2011 #9
JobenX

Mack snorted. "Ah" He said. "I should have known"

_

"Pretty cool, glad to get out of the tights" Kalani remarked with a smile.

_

"You looked great out there today" Rocky told her, walking past.

_

"Alright, I'm going to hit the town" Lazarus told Casey.

Casey nodded. "Alright, we'll catch you later boss"

Lazarus smiled, and nodded, as he started striding out of his campsite.

9/22/2011 #10
Secret Vesper

Ettie smiled, trying to present them to him again.

------

Arizona smirked slightly, "I'm sure you are." she teased as Nevada smiled slightly from behind her sister.

-------

Nara flushed slightly, "Thanks."

9/22/2011 #11
JobenX

Mack smiled, and took them.

"Gee... I don't suppose you could tell me what they smell like?"

_

Kalani smirked. "I am, feel my legs, they're really rough" He said, with a grin.

Kanani smiled softly as well, as he kinda drifted closer to Nevada.

_

Rocky smiled, and nodded.

9/22/2011 #12
Secret Vesper

"They smell sweet."

-----

Arizona laughed, reaching over to feel Kalani's legs.

Nevada smiled softly at Kanani.

------

Nara smiled softly at him.

9/22/2011 #13
JobenX

Mack smiled. "Sweet flowers from a sweet person"

_

Kalani grinned. "Go higher, if you want"

Kanani smiled somewhat shyly. "Hi" He said to Nevada.

_

Rocky smiled back. "Hey, are you gonna head to the canteen?"

9/23/2011 #14
Secret Vesper

Ettie flushed slightly, "Not that sweet." she said.

------

Arizona laughed slightly, "Is that so?"

Nevada gave a small smile back, "Hi."

-----

Nara nodded, "I was gonna change out of my costume first."

9/23/2011 #15
JobenX

Mack smirked, holding a thumb up.

"Sweeter than you think"

_

Kalani grinned, and nodded. "That is SO so"

Kanani smiled. "What's up?" He asked her.

_

Rocky nodded. "Okay, I can wait if you like? Saves me going by myself"

9/23/2011 #16
Secret Vesper

Ettie gave a small smile, "thanks..."

------

Arizona laughed, running her fingers up to his hips, staying on the outside of his legs.

Nevada shrugged her shoulders slightly, "My sister seems to be flirting with your brother."

------

Nara gave a small smile, "Sure,"

9/23/2011 #17
JobenX

Mack gave yet another thumbs up, giving a little wiggle for emphasis.

_

Kalani grinned. "Mmm, have you ever considered being a massuer?"

"Nothing new there then" Kanani remarked.

_

Rocky smiled, and nodded. "Alright, I'll wait here"

9/24/2011 #18
Secret Vesper

Ettie laughed slightly.

-----

Arizona laughed, "No," she smirked.

Nevada giggled a little.

------

Nara nodded slightly as she hurried off.

9/24/2011 #19
JobenX

Mack nodded.

_

"Well, you should, you've got great hands" Kalani said, with a grin.

Kanani smiled.

_

Rocky waited where he was.

9/25/2011 #20
Secret Vesper

Ettie smiled slightly at him.

-----

Arizona smirked, "And why do you say that?"

Nevada tucked her hair back from her face.

------

Nara appeared a few minutes later. She was in a simple cotton dress that she normally wore over her leotard and tights.

9/25/2011 #21
JobenX

Mack gave her his thumbs up again.

"How have you been feeling today?" He asked her.

_

Kalani smiled. "Because, they're both soft... and firm"

Kanani smoothed some hair from his forehead.

_

Rocky smiled. "Ready?" He asked Nara.

9/25/2011 #22
Secret Vesper

Ettie made a face and shrugged, "I might be down for a bit soon, but I'm fine right now."

------

Arizona smirked, moving closer to him, "Is that so?"

Nevada was silent, blushing slightly at her sister's boldness.

-----

Nara nodded slightly.

9/26/2011 #23
JobenX

Mack nodded in understanding.

_

Kalani smirked, and nodded. "Totally... I'd love to be your... practise specimen"

"...howabout we go on ahead?" Kanani asked Nevada.

_

Rocky smiled, and nodded. "Alright, let's go" He said, walking the way to the mess tent.

9/27/2011 #24
Secret Vesper

Ettie shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Hey, I was gonna grab a jacket and head off to dinner, care to join me?"

------

Arizona grinned, "I'm afraid I don't know what I'm doing."

Nevada nodded slightly, a little grateful to get away from her sister.

------

Nara walked with him, quiet as always.

9/27/2011 #25
JobenX

Mack nodded. "Da, okay"

_

Kalani smirked "Let me give you a hand..." He said, and took her hands, running them up his thigh.

Kanani walked ahead of them.

_

"You looked great out there tonight, by the way" Rocky said.

9/27/2011 #26
Secret Vesper

Ettie smiled as she stepped into her tent, leaving the flap open so Mack could still talk with her. She put hung her hat up before pulling a black barrette over her periwinkle hair. She then grabbed her black jacket and pulled it on.

-----

Arizona giggled as he did.

Nevada followed Kanani, shy and quiet as always.

------

Nara blushed, "Thank you."

9/27/2011 #27
JobenX

"Good crowd tonight?" Mack asked.

_

Kalani grinned and turned to face her, standing opposite her, and pressed closer to her with a smirk, as he moved her hands towards his rear end.

Kanani smiled at Nevada softly. "Sometimes I wonder how you can do all that stuff on the tightrope"

_

Rocky smiled.

9/28/2011 #28
Secret Vesper

Ettie nodded slightly, "Not too bad." she said, "No one threw any rotten fruit."

------

Arizona squeaked slightly as he did, looking up at him.

Nevada smiled sweetly, a small flush touching her cheeks, "Feline balance helps a lot." she said, her tail twitching slightly.

-----

Nara gave a shy smile back.

9/28/2011 #29
JobenX

Mack smirked. "I'd be suprised if somebody did"

_

Kalani grinned at her, leaving her hands on his rear as his own hands went to hers.

Kanani smiled, and nodded. "And here I am stuck with foxy agility"

_

Rocky smiled back at her, almost as shyly.

9/29/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: JobenX Secret Vesper
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member