True Blood
Have you fallen in love with the Southern Vampire Mysteries books? Do you find yourself setting the DVR for True Blood? Have you written or read fan fiction regarding the show? Come on, you know you wanna join...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Areanna Whitewolf

I am looking for the title to a story I read. And no matter how I search my favorites I can't remember which one it is. It starts out with Sookie planning to go away for good I think. She's had enough. Mr. Cataladus is helping her. They have to do something before they leave though. Something about getting all her light back. At the last minute, Eric and Her make up and go on a vacation together. Claude lets them borrow a House of his on some island I can't remember which. Anyway, Bubba goes with them. It's really fun and romantic. Eric and Sookie completely rebond, Claude tries to teach bubba how to dance. Pam comes in at some point and so does hunter and Jason. Sookie also goes through some sort of ritual that Claude pulls her through to make her more Fairy and long living. Some sort of gift from Claudine. I think she gets pregnant at some point in the story. She also Tapes herself in the sun for Eric to watch every night. If anyone knows where I can find this fic it would be great. Thank you.

4/12/2014 #1
Forum Moderators: Inked4Life
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member