This Forum is officially closed. -Faded
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Faded Innocence

Remake:)

V.2

12/30/2010 #1
KaylaQueenOfTheeInsane-1993-20

Kayla was walking to school with one chara on each shoulder.

12/30/2010 #2
Faded Innocence

As Autumn was getting ready to cross the street to get to her high school she noticed a girl with moon-colored hair walking with a blue headed boy. "It's the same every day." she said under her breath with a semi-reluctant sigh. Hoshi and Sosha looked at her curiously.

12/30/2010 . Edited 12/30/2010 #3

Kayla yawned as she made her way into the school and towards her class room.

12/30/2010 #4
Faded Innocence

Hoshi nodded at Sosha and said as they floated in front of Autumn, "Ne ne, while you're in class can we wander around the school?" Autumn sighed.

"Don't get lost, and be back before lunch. I don't feel like spending my break looking around for things normal people can't even see." she stated in her monotone voice.

Sosha pouted, "You called us things."

"How mean Autumn-chan." complained Hoshi.

Autumn rolled her eyes and shooed them off, "Go on."

12/30/2010 #5

Kayla was sitting in class.

~

Foto and Sakka were floating around the hallway's.

12/30/2010 #6
Faded Innocence

Autumn took her seat a few minutes later.

~~

As Sosha and Hoshi were floating around, they were so focused on their large surroundings that they accidentally bumped into someone, or something. "Ow!" said Sosha.

Hoshi touched her face as she said, "Bruises aren't good for stars!" Sosha rolled her eyes as she rubbed her head to see what they hit.

12/30/2010 #7

"Oh look! Other's!" Sakka said.

Foto simply lifted her camera and took a picture of the other two.

12/30/2010 #8
Faded Innocence

Hoshi and Sosha rubbed their eyes at the flash. "Others?" said the two in unison as they regained their vision.

Sosha fixed herself and floated around them while saying, "How interesting. So that means you two must've been the other presences of Guardian's we were sensing around here."

"There's others though.." said Hoshi as she looked at the two of them. "Does your owner have 2 others?"

12/30/2010 #9

"Nope, it's just the two of us." Sakka said well Foto stayed quiet.

12/30/2010 #10
Faded Innocence

Hoshi looked at her uncertainly and was about to say something but Sosha slapped the back of her head while saying, "You're about to say something rude, so don't say it."

"Don't hit me like that!" said Hoshi as she held the back of her head.

12/30/2010 #11

"You shouldn't hit others." Foto said quietly finally speaking up.

12/30/2010 #12
Faded Innocence

Sosha looked at her then said with a smile, "Hoshi is like my nee-chan. Besides." she shot her a displeased frown, "She has her tendencies to be a bit over-the-top with comments."

Hoshi stuck her tongue out at her while crossing her arms with a slightly annoyed expression.

She rolled her eyes while muttering, "Childish."

12/30/2010 #13

"Well now we know Hoshi's name, what's your name?" Sakka asked. "Mine is Sakka."

"I'm Foto." Foto said quietly.

12/30/2010 #14
Faded Innocence

"I'm Sosha." she said with a smile.

Hoshi put her tongue back in her mouth and let herself return to normal while asking, "So you're owner is here too?"

12/30/2010 #15

"Yea, she's just down the hall in her classroom." Sakka said.

Foto looked at her camera and then showed them the screen which had a picture of Kayla on it.

12/30/2010 #16
Faded Innocence

They looked at it and nearly jumped back while exclaiming in unison, "Her?!" they looked at each other then at the screen.

"We see her just about every day." said Sosha as she looked at it closer.

Hoshi nodded, "We didn't know that she had Guardian's.."

12/30/2010 #17

"I don't know how you wouldn't, were with her almost all the time." Sakka said.

12/30/2010 #18
Faded Innocence

Hoshi smiled while saying, "I wonder how we never saw you guys! We're with our's most of the time too!" she pouted, "But she doesn't pay much mind to us."

Sosha shook her head while protesting, "That's not true! She acknowledges up all the time!"

12/30/2010 #19

((Well I got no idea what to put, wanna skip to lunch???))

1/1/2011 #20
Faded Innocence

((Sure why not? You post for it :P))

1/1/2011 #21

Kayla started walking out of class compleatly ignoring the guy trying to talk to her. "I have told you befor, don't talk to me." She said before the door shut and whatevver he was about to say was cut off.

"Kayla!" Sakka called as her a Foto floated over. "There's someone else with Chara's in this school."

"OK." Kayla said acting like she didn't care and then sighed and fallowed when Sakka started pulling on her sleeve.

Foto took a picture of this and then fallowed.

1/2/2011 #22
Faded Innocence

Autumn was leaning against the schools wall watching Hoshi and Sosha reenacting their encounter with Sakka and Foto. When they were finished she looked at her blankly, "What? That's it?"

They sweatdropped then Hoshi said, "Don't you understand?!"

"Understand what?" she asked with her never-changing expression.

Sosha looked at her concerned then said, "It means that the owners of the two Chara's we ran in to is in this school."

She sighed and said as she kick off the wall and stood up straight, "Is it supposed to be a big deal?"

They nodded together.

1/2/2011 #23

When Sakka and Foto spotted Hoshi and Sosha, Sakka started pulling Kayla over to them and Foto fallowed.

1/2/2011 #24
Faded Innocence

"Autumn don't you see?! Another person with Chara's means--" Hoshi stopped because Sosha was tugging on her sleeve and looking over at Sakka and Foto.

Sosha smiled gently at Autumn while saying, "A new friend."

Autumn followed their gaze and saw two chara's floating, and a human following. "That's her?" she thought as she looked at the brunette through her hair. She looked away, "Probably just gonna call me another emo kid and try to laugh about it. How pointless."

1/2/2011 #25

Kayla stoppe infront of Autumn. "There's I've met her, can I eat lunch now?" She asked Sakka and Foto.

"You didn't even say hello!" Sakka complained.

1/2/2011 #26
Faded Innocence

Autumn closed her right eye and made it look like both of her eyes are closed as she examined her through her hair that acted as a shield for her left eye. She closed them both then opened them while saying. "It's fine, I don't need to have a play-date set up by my own Guardian's." she started walking away, "If I'm going to make a 'friend' then I'll make one on my own." she said, adding a hint of sarcasm to the word "friend."

Sosha looked at her upset while saying, "Autumn.."

"No." demanded Hoshi, "You're staying and talking!" she floated in front of her and tried pushing her back, Autumn stopped with a sigh and picked up her Guardian in between the tips of her thumb and index finger.

She turned around whiles saying, "Fine."

Sosha floated over to Kayla and her Guardian's while saying, "Please forgive her, she's actually really nice! Just.." she looked over at her with a slight sweat drop as she added uncertainly, "A bit stubborn.."

1/2/2011 #27

"Kayla's usually stubborn to, part of the reason she's always getting into fight's." Sakka said.

"Hello, I'm standing right here." Kayla said to Sakka.

1/2/2011 #28
Faded Innocence

Autumn looked at Sosha slightly irritated as she said, "As am I."

Sosha felt shivers run down her spine while saying with a nervous smile, "A-Autumn doesn't really 'fight' she just.."

"Gets away with just about everything cause of her childish looks!" said Hoshi with a smile.

"That's nothing to be proud of!" said Autumn, now near fully annoyed.

1/2/2011 #29

"Kayla just get's away with everything cause she's a daddy's girl." Sakka said.

"And that's something I'm very proud of." Kayla said crossing her arm's.

1/2/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Faded Innocence Rose Haruno
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member