Anime Roleplays Closed
This Forum is officially closed. -Faded
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Faded Innocence

A new world located within our own, but in an entirely different setting.

Join the battle, discover the ancient ruins, explore the dungeons and complete quests/missions, all to level up and become the Ultimate Gamer

Rules:

1. No excessive PKing (Player Killing)

2. No hacking (it could happen...)

2. No spamming

4. No DTing (Double Teaming) or up

5. No excessive cursing

1/22/2011 #1
Faded Innocence

((How do you wanna start this?))

1/22/2011 #2
KaylaQueenOfTheeInsane-1993-20

((I have no idea.))

1/22/2011 #3
Faded Innocence

((I'll just wing it then?))

The player fell to the floor, their body going up in blue particles. "Come on," said Rei through her character as she retracted her claws, "Is that all you've got? I wasn't even using a weapon, newb."

The crowd cheered for more as she won her 5th duel in a row.

'I'm running low on HP potions..' she thought uncertainly as she looked around, 'Is there a Shop I can buy some nearby, or maybe just a mage?'

((Someone fell asleep~? I also edited her in-game app. a bit :P))

1/22/2011 . Edited 1/22/2011 #4

((Yea, I took a bath and I feel asleep in the tub o.O

also what is going to be the point of this game???? What are you suppose to do???))

Seppy had her character walking threw the city. "I really don't feel like doing any fighting today so what should I do." She wondered out loud threw her character.

1/22/2011 . Edited 1/22/2011 #5
Faded Innocence

((O.o... Tired much? Haha

Also uhhh.. Idk really.. Just level up, kill things, etc? It was a random idea ^~^ We can stop, if you'd like?))

"Impurity!" called out one of the players, "Have you tried running that new dungeon yet?"

Rei looked over at them with a nod, "I have."

"Did you solo it? I heard it was the hardest of them all."

She laughed, "I'm not that good just yet. I've been in a Party of 4 and done it. I'm done for now, see you guys later." before anyone else could say anything she jumped over the crowd to look for a mage, or a potion store.

1/22/2011 . Edited 1/22/2011 #6

Seppy had her character look towards a crowd and saw someone jump over the other character's that where standing there. 'A Neko character hu?' She wondered seeing the ear's and tail.

1/22/2011 #7
Faded Innocence

Rei was running down the street but stopped seeing a party of 4 people. One of them being someone she'd just recently beat. "Er... I'm in a rush so--" she was cut off.

"You realize that you broke my equipment, right?!" growled the guy.

"No I didn't." she stated as she straightened herself out, tail swaying behind her, "Next time, don't duel with something that's durability is at a low state."

He looked at her annoyed while saying, "You sound real full of it."

"And you sound like a level 1 who was just PKed." she retorted with a raised brow. "If you don't mind, I'd like to go see a Healer or something."

They smirked. "PvP must stay on for 10 minutes before you're allowed to shut it off. If you're in low health.."

Her eyes widened as she realized where this was going.

"Then the chances of you being camped is high." they took out their weapons ready for a fight.

"No Double-teaming." she said as she started to back away slightly, "And camping is for people who--"

Their characters eyes narrowed at her while one said, "Want revenge for a friend. That armor cost him over 3mil. you brat."

1/22/2011 #8

Seppy was walking by and noticed this. "Do you want to get reported?" She asked the 4 player's. "Cause I would be very happy to report you for breaking the rule's." She told them.

1/22/2011 #9
Faded Innocence

They looked at her and noticed her equipment. "A mage" whispered one of them. The others nodded. "If we get caught up with a mage, then.." they imagined one of a mages many powers that was used to attack multiple targets at once. The party back up while making their weapons disappear, "T-Tch.. We were just playing around, geez.."

One of them looked around while saying, "H-Hey guys we're gonna be late for that uh.. Guild.. meeting.."

"Th-That's right!" as they started to teleport away they said, "W-We should duel again some time, Impurity."

Rei rolled her eyes. Once they were gone she turned to Seppy while saying with a smile, "Thanks a bunch Dres." ((she got Dres from her screen name))

1/22/2011 #10

"Your welcome." Seppy said.

1/22/2011 #11
Faded Innocence

"Well I--" she stopped noticing the equipment, "Say... You're a mage, right?"

1/22/2011 #12

"Uh yea." Seppy said.

1/22/2011 #13
Faded Innocence

Rei turned to her completely and said, "Will you heal me please? I'll pay you for it." she offered with a smile.

1/22/2011 #14

((How would healing and magic work in this game o.O???))

1/22/2011 . Edited 1/22/2011 #15
Faded Innocence

((Uh... O.o... Just a skill, so do it however you wish xD

there're no impossibilities here :3 there're even pets and riding mounts :D

btw, I'm coming up with this as I go along. Most of this is coming from an old game I used to play ._.))

1/22/2011 #16

((Alright, so I'll just use the way magic is done in Inheritance Cycle then .-.

and alight :P

K))

"Sure." Seppy said and her hand raised up and she said. "WaĆ­se heill."

1/22/2011 #17
Faded Innocence

((Sure why not? It can be different for each player to create variety?))

A strong feeling started to well up in Rei as her health was restored to her. She looked at her hands and body while saying quietly to herself, "I haven't been healed in ages.. What a nostalgic feeling.."

When she was finished she open and closed her hand a few times to see how her characters mobility was and nodded in approval, "How much do you want?"

1/22/2011 #18

((K :P

just wondering, how far are you into Inuyasha???))

"Normal price for a healing potion is fine." Seppy said.

1/22/2011 #19
Faded Innocence

((Eh... Well.. I stopped so I could watch Naruto so.. 64.....))

Rei looked at her slightly surprised and then handed her a bag filled with coins that was a few hundred more for a normal healing. "Here." she said, "I owe you anyways."

1/22/2011 #20

"Uh, OK if your sure." Seppy said taking the bag.

((Aww it's gonna take forever for you to finish it.))

1/22/2011 #21
Faded Innocence

((Hmm.. I'll pull an all-nighter tonight and watch it :3))

Rei nodded, "You healed be and saved me from being camped. Trust me, I'm sure." she thought a moment and said, "Hey, if you're not doing anything wanna wander some? I've got nothing better to do, so if you don't then we may as well kill some time?"

1/22/2011 #22

((O.o OK then.))

"Sure, why not." Seppy said.

1/22/2011 #23
Faded Innocence

((:P))

Rei started to walk next to Seppy while saying, "You don't sound like you're that old or young. I take it you're some sort of late teen? You don't have to tell me, just guessing."

1/22/2011 #24

"I don't mind telling you, I'm 17." Seppy said.

1/22/2011 #25
Faded Innocence

"Haha awh," said Rei, "So close. I'm 16, so you're a year older than me. My name is Rae-Rei by the way. It doesn't matter what you call me."

1/22/2011 #26

"My name's Persephone." Seppy said. "But most people call me Seppy."

1/22/2011 #27
Faded Innocence

"Seppy?" she smiled, "Well then Seppy, you wouldn't mind if I added you to my buddies list would ya? I never know when I might need a good mage around."

((Sorry was upstairs for a bit))

1/22/2011 #28

"Sure, go ahead." Seppy said. "If I can add you to mine." She said.

(('S OK :P))

1/22/2011 #29
Faded Innocence

Rei laughed slightly as she sent her a friend request, "If you ever need an archer, or just wanna hang around feel free to shoot me a message. I'm not like most characters who have guild business to attend to."

((Guild wars ._. the goal is to create the ruling guild xD!!

haha idk random idea.))

1/22/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Faded Innocence Rose Haruno
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member