Anime Roleplays Closed
This Forum is officially closed. -Faded
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
KaylaQueenOfTheeInsane-1993-20

2/15/2011 #1

"outside!" Ashi said.

"Alright, let's go then." Suki said and picked him up and started outside.

~~~

"Sesshy~San, how come were looking for this tomb anyway, what's there?" Kusu asked as Jaken ran ahead of them fallowing the staff.

2/15/2011 . Edited 2/15/2011 #2
Faded Innocence

"Uhm... Lady Kira.." said Ayumi as she followed Kira through the woods.

She didn't look back, "What is it?"

"Well.. You see.. I was wondering.."

Kira was silent.

Ayumi organized her thoughts before speaking again, "About those lights a few days ago..."

After a few moments of silence Kira said, "I have a theory, but it's nothing for me to look in to."

((I know it's early, but I have to go sorry. Need to finish this then do some other crap -.-))

2/15/2011 #3

((Alright :P))

2/15/2011 #4
Faded Innocence

((Your turn :P))

2/22/2011 #5

((I don't know what to post.....))

2/22/2011 #6
Faded Innocence

((Oh...

Just a heads up, I wont be on Wednesday's. There're too many things that go on I just realized.))

2/22/2011 #7

((Alright))

"Sesshy~San!" Kusu said too get his attention when he didn't answer.

"An heirloom that my father left to my brother." Sesshomaru said.

"And I'm guessing that you have no intention of giving it to him when you find it?" Kusu asked.

"No." Sesshomaru said.

~~~

"Careful Ashi." Suki said standing under him where he was climbing a tree, ready to catch him if he fell.

"I am Suki." Ashi said smiling down to her as he climbed.

2/28/2011 . Edited 2/28/2011 #8
Faded Innocence

A black bird flew over head squawking as it passed. Kira stopped. "Kira-sama..?" asked Ayumi as her tail swished from side to side lazily.

"What do you want now?" she demanded.

Ayumi somewhat flinched at the tone in her voice, usually towards her it was a bit softer, but this time it sounded a bit more flat. "I--" she was cut off by a dark object landing in front of them with barely even a thud.

"My my, how cold of you." said the figure as they opened up their wings that surrounded them and let them go back into their body, "I was expecting at least a little warmth considering it's me."

Her never-changing gaze was fixed on the person before them, "Raven, I don't have time to waste playing your games."

"You have time, just no patience." corrected Raven.

Kira then corrected their correction, "I have patience, just no interest."

Raven tucked some hair behind their ear with a smile. Ayumi blushed slightly while thinking, 'Raven-san is a boy, but he's still so pretty...'

The canopy of treetops let streams of light pass in only certain areas. "Ayumi-chan," said Raven with a kind smile and gaze, "Long time no see."

Ayumi nodded slightly while looking away. He smiled then brought his gaze away from Ayumi and back to Kira, "What did I do wrong?"

Kira walked passed him with Ayumi right behind her. "Nothing to my knowledge." stated Kira.

'How cold...' thought Raven numbly before shaking himself and walking after her.

Ayumi looked at Raven from the corner of her eyes and giggled to herself while thinking 'Raven-san is persistent isn't he Kira-sama?'

2/28/2011 #9

"I see." Kusu said. 'I can never read you.' She thought. 'You always seem to be wearing the same expression, even when we first meet.' She thought remembering when they had first meet, she had been only 5 and Sesshomaru had come with his father to see her parent's because he had to discuss something with them, she hadn't been able to say his name at the time and so she had just said 'Sesshy~Kun' and it had stuck with her ever sense then, she figured it annoyed him but he never said anything about it.

3/1/2011 . Edited 3/1/2011 #10
Faded Innocence

"Kira, you can't continue ignoring me forever." pointed out Raven.

She kept walking, "I never said I was ignoring you."

"You're acting like it."

"You're over thinking it."

Raven stopped and then tossed something her way. Kira stopped and caught it then turned to him and looked in her hand.

He walked over to her seriously, "It's a shard of the Sacred Jewel. One of my scouting raven's returned with it embedded in one of their wings."

Kira held it low for Ayumi to look at. She looked at the bright shard in Kira's palm in amazement, "So pretty..." she said.

Her fingers closed in on it as she held it out to Raven, "I don't need it."

"But you want it." coaxed Raven.

"I do not." she responded flatly.

3/1/2011 #11

"Sesshy~San....." Kusu said. "What was it your father was discussing with my parent's when he went to visit them well I was a kid?" She asked, she had always wondered, but when she had asked her parent's when Sasshomaru and his father had left they had told her not to worry about it and that they would tell her when she got older.

"It was nothing you need to worry about." Sesshomaru said.

3/1/2011 #12
Faded Innocence

"Not even a little?" asked Raven in slight disbelief.

Kira blinked a few times before responding. "Not even a little." she then stated.

He sighed with a smile, "And there's more surprises to come from the Great Lady Kira."

"You make no sense." is the only thing that escaped her lips dryly.

Raven shook his head, "Just hold on to it. You might need it later."

"I wont."

"Just do it." he insisted.

Kira thought a moment then put it in her kimono, "Whatever you see most fitting. I don't want to argue right now."

3/1/2011 #13

Kusu blinked a couple of time's and then looked away from Sesshomaru. 'I wonder what it could be, that make's him not want to talk about it.' She thought.

3/1/2011 #14
Faded Innocence

"Mm.." escaped Ayumi's mouth.

Kira didn't look back, "What is it, Ayumi?"

"Well you see.." she looked at Raven, "Raven-san, this couldn't be the only reason you came.."

Raven smiled, "You're a sharp kid." he complimented, "It's not." he admitted as he looked from Ayumi to Kira, "I have a favor to ask of you."

3/1/2011 #15

'There's no reason for her to know what they were discussing just yet.' Sesshomaru thought.

3/1/2011 . Edited 3/1/2011 #16
Faded Innocence

Kira didn't respond.

Raven looked at her intently, "You see... This friend--"

"You're lying already." said Kira.

He looked at her curiously, "Lying?"

"You and I both know that you have no friends. Only enemies and allies. Right now, I am your only ally." Kira said.

His eyes narrowed slightly, then closed as he sighed with a shrug. "I've been caught so early in the game."

"I told you I'm not participating in these games of yours." she said stubbornly.

He laughed, "But they're so much fun."

"They're pointless."

"Not everything has to have a point." reminded Raven.

"Things that matter do." retorted Kira.

3/1/2011 #17

((Alright, I got no idea what to post now.))

3/1/2011 #18
Faded Innocence

((Me neither.

Wanna skip to a different part? Idc when or where, but things are progressing slowly right now lol.

Also are we following the episodes as usual, or following the basic outline and events of things but doing it our own [random] way?))

3/1/2011 . Edited 3/1/2011 #19

((Sure

and I was thinking fallow the basic story but also do our own thing :P))

'I know! Next time Sesshy isn't around I'll ask Jaken(sp?) what my parent's were disusing with Sesshomaru's dad!' Kusu thought. 'He should know.'

3/3/2011 #20
Faded Innocence

((Alright and alright :P))

Raven walked next to Kira, on the opposite side of Ayumi. "Kira," he said as they made their way through the forest, "What's the point in coming all the way out here anyways? Usually you're in that quiet meadow area of yours, seldom leaving it. After all there's no real reason. There's a lake, flowers, shelter, ect."

"The point?" asked Kira.

He nodded, "You're the one that said every important thing has a point, and you're not one to involve yourself in things that have no importance."

She continued to walk silently then stopped.

"What's wrong, Kira-sama?" asked Ayumi as her and Raven stopped ahead of and looked back at her.

Kira put down the case she was holding and unlocked it, then pulled out the bow to her violin, "I need to have this fixed."

Raven walked over to her and looked at it, "What's wrong with it?"

"It needs to be rehaired. They're not playing as nicely as they used to, and the strings need to be changed." she informed.

3/3/2011 #21

"Sesshy~San~ I'm gonna barrow Jaken for a second." Kusu said and before either of them could say anything she grabbed Jaken and pulled him towards the wood's where Sesshomaru wouldn't be able to hear there conversation, which meant she had to pull him quite a way's cause of his advanced hearing. "Alright, now Jaken." She said once they were out of Sesshomaru's hearing range. "I need you to answer a question for me." She said.

"What question?" Jaken asked.

"What was it that my parent's were discussing with Sesshy~San's father when I first met him?" She asked.

"I don't think Sesshomaru~Sama want's me telling you that." Jaken pointed out.

"OK, I'll give you two choices." Kusu said with a smile raising her hand up and shadow's started to engulf Jaken. "You can tell me, or! you can be trapped in the shadows for 3 day's with all your senses cut off." She said.

"OK OK!" Jaken said as the shadow's started engulfing his neck.

"Alright, spit it out." Kusu said.

3/3/2011 . Edited 3/3/2011 #22
Faded Innocence

"That's it?" asked Raven, expecting something more important than that.

She nodded.

"Kira-sama," informed Ayumi, "Loves her violin very much."

Raven looked at her, "Is that so?"

Ayumi nodded with a smile, then she motioned him to come down to her height. As he bent down she whispered, "Though she hasn't explained why that one in particular has such meaning to her."

He rose back up then looked at her with a smile then turned to face Kira with a raised brow, "Oh really?"

"Don't look at me with that expression on your face," said Kira, "Though you're a boy you pull off that gaze all too well."

A slight chuckle erupted from him, "I'd hope so, or else things wouldn't go as smoothly as they are right now."

"What do you mean?" asked Kira, finding a mischievous look in his eyes shifty.

3/4/2011 #23

"They were discussing an arranged marriage between you and Sesshomaru~Sama!" Jaken said as the shadow's started to travel up more.

"An.....arranged marriage?" Kusu asked.

"Yes." Jaken said, he shadow's continued to go up. "Rinkusu!" Jaken said just as the shadow's covered his mouth.

"Oh.....right." Kusu said and let the shadow's snap back to there original places. "Tell Sessy~San I'll be back in a few hour's." She said and started walking away.

'Sesshomaru~Sama isn't going to be happy with me at all.' Jaken thought heading back to where Sesshomaru was with his head down.

3/4/2011 . Edited 3/4/2011 #24
Faded Innocence

Raven's smile disappeared as he stood with one hand in his pocket, his head tilted slightly as his eyes focused on the ground off to the side.

She continued to wait for an answer. "Raven," she said, "What is it exactly that you're planning?"

More silence.

Kira handed Ayumi the bow for her to put away. As she did Kira approached Raven and stood before him, "Raven."

"I can't... tell you just yet." he said finally. Her gaze stayed focused on him, waiting for an explanation. "It's nothing bad," he assured as his gaze rose to her face, "You just have to wait a little bit longer, then I'll tell you."

3/4/2011 #25

Jaken made it back to where Sesshomaru was.

"Jaken, where is Rinkusu?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Oh, S-sesshomaru~Sama, she just said she would be back in a few hour's and walked away." Jaken said.

"What was it that she wanted from you?" Sesshomaru asked.

"W-weel she wanted to know w-what your father was discussing with her parent's when she first met you." Jaken said.

"And what did you tell her?" Sesshomaru asked.

"I-I answered her with the truth, but Sesshomaru~Sama! She-" Sesshomaru walked past Jaken, kicking him in the proses.

"Wait here." Sesshomaru said.

"Yes Sesshomaru~Sama." Jaken said from his spot on the ground.

3/4/2011 #26
Faded Innocence

"What difference does it make if it's now or later?" asked Kira in a stating voice.

Raven laughed slightly, "I wonder."

"You lack seriousness."

He looked at her with a certain expression that was unknown to even Kira, "You lack humor."

"I don't need humor." she said.

Then he retorted, "I don't need seriousness."

Ayumi looked back and forth between the two while thinking, 'Kira-sama, can't you see? Raven-san does it to make up for what you lack,' her gaze was now on Raven, 'Because you know that she'll make up for what you don't have..'

"That's fine," said Kira as she picked up the closed violin case from in front of the kneeling Yumi, "Play as much as you like, I have business to finish."

Ayumi stumbled up and followed quickly after Kira as she said quietly, "Forgive her Raven-san."

As they walked off Raven turned to them and called out, "Kira,"

She stopped in her tracks, not turning around.

"Don't forget the difference between Ally and Enemy." he reminded.

After a short while she asked, "What would make you think I have?"

"Allies are your supporters until you sever the ties," he said, "Don't turn a cold shoulder to those who are keeping you from falling."

Without another word to him, Kira continued walking. 'It's too late,' she thought to herself, 'You cannot keep someone from falling, if they're already fallen.'

He watched her walk off solemnly then grew his wings and disappeared.

3/4/2011 #27

((Is it fine if I say it's night???))

3/4/2011 #28
Faded Innocence

((Sure :P))

3/4/2011 #29

((Awesome :P))

Sesshomaru fallowed Kusu's sent until he stopped just outside a clearing seeing Kusu leaning against a tree with her hand's behind her back looking up at the moon.

"Otosan, Okasan, you should have just told me when I asked you." Kusu said to the moon. "Then you could have told me why." She said.

Sesshomaru stepped out into the clearing and walked over to Kusu. "I can't tell you every reason why they did it." He said.

"Sesshy~San." Kusu said looking over at him. "I told Jaken I would be back in a few hour's, there was no reason for you to come after me." She said, when Sesshomaru stayed silent she said after a few minute's of silent's. "You said you couldn't tell me every reason, so I'm guessing that that mean's you can tell me at least one reason?" She asked.

"I know one reason was to unite the land's of the west and south." Sesshomaru said. "The second reason I know of that they told me is because they wanted to make sure you were safe." He told her.

Kusu looked back up at the moon. "That doesn't explain why you didn't tell me when I asked you about it though." She said.

"There was no reason for you to know." Sesshomaru said.

3/4/2011 . Edited 3/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Faded Innocence Rose Haruno
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member