Vampire Diaries RP
Enter the world of L.J. Smith's bestselling series, The Vampire Diaries, become a vampire, human, or a witch and help mold this world into something amazing.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ImagativeRainbowPenguin

Mystic Fall's Code:

In no specific order...

1) No God-modding and no Mary/Gary-Sue's! You need to understand that no one is perfect, not even fictional characters. Please use this link: Mary-Sue Litmus Test to make sure your character isn't a sue.

2) No text/chat talk while RPing! You can say BRB, G2G, CU L8er, LOL, ROFL, ect. in the chat or (between brackets above or below your RP post like this).

3) Do NOT control any other character but your own! You wouldn't like it if someone was in your body and controlling it and doing things you don't want to do, so please don't do it to other people's characters!

4) Do NOT talk about the fight club... (pop culture reference ;D)

4) No sex scenes! Do I really need to explain this one? Just keep it PG-13, and if you can't do that, then just leave.

5) Do not RP until your character has been approved by myself or a fellow Mod! PS, you gotta type 'Witches, and vampires, and gigantic wolves, oh my!' at the bottom of your first character's profile.

6) Do NOT kill another person's character without the consent of the character's user/creator! It's just plain rude.

This forum is under the THREE STRIKE METHOD. The first strike is a warning, the second a warning and, depending on the severity of the situation, a temporary ban from the forum ranging from two days to a month, and the third results in the permaban.

Please, please, please, PLEASE do not make me use the ban hammer! I don't like to ban people, I really don't, so please follow the rules.

5/21/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: ImagativeRainbowPenguin Fear Die Rothaarige
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member