Legion of Superheroes RPG
Loved the T.V show the Legion of Superheroes. Then here your chance to be a super hero in the world of Legion of Superheroes. JOIN THE RPG!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
Theavengerofreapers

Dak heard commotion coming from behind her. Probably the legion, he thought angrily. I'm going to run out of time. Damn it. He gently brushed a loose hair strand behind her ear and stepped away from her. "What am I doing," he mumbled to himself, "I could put her in danger." Dak backed up to the metal wall and said to her, "I think the re-enforcements are here."

7/1/2010 #631
The Violet Rose

Cetra glanced behind her, but didn't move. "Where are you going?" She asked, seeing him back up. This time she did take a step forward.

7/1/2010 #632
Theavengerofreapers

"If the legion catch me it's back to prison and I really dislike it," answered Dak, scowling at the memories. "Plus, I have to check that the device arrived safely." Dak's lips twitched upwards.

7/1/2010 #633
The Violet Rose

"I knew it! You were just using me to make sure that cyborg got away!" Cetra said, glaring through her tresses.

7/1/2010 #634
Lillywhitecherub

Zenith comes chargeing into the room, haveing a hard time holding back from scorching the room in his anger "Git away fro-mer!"

7/1/2010 #635
Theavengerofreapers

Dak frowned at her words, "If I wanted that I wouldn't have told you. Mano gets carried away in destroying stuff and I'm pretty sure he's outside fighting the rest of the Legion that's why they haven't busted in here." Dak crossed his arms on his chest, disliking her angry at him. I prefer a smile, thought Dak, sadly.

7/1/2010 #636
The Violet Rose

Cetra was surprised at this, "Oh..." She didn't like the feeling of being so vulnerable, she'd never felt like this before, this man who's name she didn't know gave her his vulnerable feeling!

7/1/2010 #637
Theavengerofreapers

Dak leaped forward in a fighting stance, facing the flaming threat. "Damm it to hell," growled Dak, annoyed that the brat interrupted them.

7/1/2010 #638
Lillywhitecherub

Zenith enters a fighting stance himself. Fire laping at the back of his throat.

7/1/2010 #639
The Violet Rose

Cetra stepped back, not wanting to get in the way, yet not wanting them to fight either. If this got out of hand, she'd step in.

7/1/2010 #640
Lillywhitecherub

"Cetra! he hirt yew?" Zeniths eyes not parting from his enimy.

7/1/2010 #641
The Violet Rose

She shook her head, back still pressed against the wall.

(Holy crap that scared me!)

7/1/2010 #642
Lillywhitecherub

(LOL!)

Zenith glares at his oponet, out for blood.

(ya he saw just a bit more then he should have)

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #643
Theavengerofreapers

Dak's lavender eyes narrowed, dangerously. "Hello, and who the bloody hell are you." Dak clenched his fists and teeth, waiting patiently for the boy to attack. He noticed Cetra back away. Good, he thought, That way she doesn't get hurt.

7/1/2010 #644
The Violet Rose

(No, I was talking about something that happened here [at my house] Ooh! Looks like a love triangle!) Cetra's eyes narrowed at the two.

7/1/2010 #645
Lillywhitecherub

Zenith "wot does it mater!?" Checking over his enimy for weak points.

7/1/2010 #646
Theavengerofreapers

Shrugging, Dak answered, "I always want to know the name of my opponent." Dak bend his knees a little. "But if you don't want to answer I can give you a nickname." Dak's communciator beeped again.

7/1/2010 #647
The Violet Rose

Cetra cocked her head a little bit to the side at the beeping noise. what is that?! she thought to herself.

7/1/2010 #648
Lillywhitecherub

Zenith bites back flames. "lits jist get-it over with. Wi both passafists, er ya afraid off first strike?"

7/1/2010 #649
Saani

Weisha ran into the room, covered in scrapes and bruises, "What are you idiots doing? We could've used some help with Mano y'know!"

7/1/2010 #650
The Violet Rose

Cetra winced at her words, she somehow felt that this was her fault.

7/1/2010 #651
Theavengerofreapers

Dak grinning wickedly. "If I strike you first you will immediately go unconscious." Dak rolled his shoulders, and loosed his arms, ignoring the beeping. A new steady beeping emerged from his back. Damn, cursed Dak, the bomb just turned on. "As much as I would enjoy beating the crap out of you, I have to leave." Dak quickly sank in the ground, blowing a kiss at Cetra.

7/1/2010 #652
The Violet Rose

Cetra felt her face heat up, she took a step forward, glancing at Weisha and Zen, hoping they didn't notice.

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #653
Lillywhitecherub

Zenith yells at where he was "yew bloody wimp!" Still ready to burn the next thing that got in his way, stress building up in his throat with the flames.

7/1/2010 #654
Theavengerofreapers

Mano chuckled at the powerful wave of power pumping in his system. He was keeping the leagionnaires at bay with this small device stapped to his wrist. He twisted away from their attacks and shot his wave of power at them.

7/1/2010 #655
Saani

Weisha, already pissed off due to almost losing to Mano, turned and glared at Cetra, "Brainy and I are headed back to the HQ to try and track Mano down. You can come with us or are there any other enemies nearby you would like to flirt with first?"

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #656
The Violet Rose

Hatred burned in Cetra's eyes, she walked over to Zenith and crossed her arms over her chest.

7/1/2010 #657
Lillywhitecherub

Zenith holds back fire, takeing in a deep breath, he stomps his way past them and back to the exit. Avoiding all eye contact.

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #658
Theavengerofreapers

Dak rolled his lavender eyes at Mano and kicked him from behind. "What the hell are you doing? You're suppose to be back at HQ!" yelled Dak, ripping the device from Mano's wrist. "No wonder they sent me as back up. More like a babysitter."

7/1/2010 . Edited 7/1/2010 #659
The Violet Rose

Cetra pushed passed Weisha and the rest of the legionnaires. Walking in the opposite direction of Legion HQ, anger fluttered in her chest.

7/1/2010 #660
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Theavengerofreapers The Violet Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member