Legion of Superheroes RPG
Loved the T.V show the Legion of Superheroes. Then here your chance to be a super hero in the world of Legion of Superheroes. JOIN THE RPG!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The Violet Rose

((I went ahead and made this, because we only have a few replies left on the old one.))

9/15/2011 #1
The Violet Rose

Sylene shrugged, "So we're married, so what?" she didn't seem to care about the fact that they were supposed to be married.

9/15/2011 #2
Saani

Lyle blushed lightly, stuttering, "Because I- we- ...you know what, I'm just going to follow Cham," He mumbled.

9/15/2011 #3
The Violet Rose

Sylene shrugged and trailed behind him.

9/15/2011 #4
Saani

Lyle glanced down at his data pad again, committing it to memory quickly, still blushing. The two of them both were keeping their first names, Cham figured it'd prevent slip ups, and were apparently a happily married couple from the nicer side of Weisha's home planet. They'd met when the police department there had started up an animal unit. Cham was supposed to be Sylene's trained dog that she'd had for years.

9/15/2011 #5
The Violet Rose

Sylene read over her data pad one more time before slipping it back into her bag.

((One more reply.))

9/15/2011 #6
Saani

Cham was waiting impatiently for them just outside, "Come on guys, it's not going to look good if you guys miss your shuttle you know."

9/15/2011 #7
The Violet Rose

Sylene slung her bag over her shoulder and hurried after him.

9/15/2011 #8
Saani

Lyle followed suit, taking off close behind her.

9/15/2011 #9
The Violet Rose

((See ya.))

Sylene flew towards the shuttle port, glancing behind her occasionally.

9/15/2011 #10
Saani

Lyle caught up, flying next to her, "Why do you keep looking back?" He asked with a smile.

((See ya.))

9/15/2011 #11
The Violet Rose

"To make sure you weren't skipping out on me." Sylene joked.

9/15/2011 #12
Saani

Lyle snorted, "Cause that'll happen. No, I was just enjoying the view," He said winking at her.

((We wanna skip to getting to the planet soon? Saani does so hate long trips =P))

9/15/2011 #13
The Violet Rose

"You were checking me out." Sylene said in mock offense.

9/15/2011 #14
Saani

"Is this a problem?" Lyle asked teasingly, spotting the port and flying down to where he could see Cham waiting.

9/15/2011 #15
The Violet Rose

"Not at all, only if it's a mutual thing." Sylene teased, quite obviously checking him out.

((Timeskip to getting there? Or not yet?))

9/15/2011 #16
Saani

Lyle blushed lightly and landed, glaring at Cham, "Not a word you," He grumbled.

((Sure.))

9/15/2011 #17
The Violet Rose

Sylene sighed in relief when their shuttle landed, more than ready to get out of her seat.

9/15/2011 #18
Saani

Lyle was fast asleep in his seat, head resting on Sylene's shoulder. He wasn't too fond of long trips and tended to just sleep through them.

9/15/2011 #19
The Violet Rose

Sylene poked him, "Lyle..we're here." she said softly.

9/15/2011 #20
Saani

"Huh?" Lyle mumbled, lifting his head and glancing around sleepily, "Oh. Finally."

9/15/2011 #21
The Violet Rose

((Shower.))

Sylene smiled at him lightly before standing up and stretching, her back popping a few times.

9/15/2011 #22
Lillywhitecherub

(Replies on future if your still up for the plot.. I'm just sort of messing around now if you have any ideas.)

9/15/2011 #23
Saani

((I have absolutely no ideas lol. I'm sorta working on character for Jam's RP. I don't think I'll be able to join in for a week or so though.))

Lyle yawned and got up as well, stretching and fixing up his hair.

9/15/2011 #24
Lillywhitecherub

(So far its okay, seems to hold potental for alot of fun)

9/15/2011 #25
Saani

((Yeah, looks like it.))

9/15/2011 #26
The Violet Rose

((Me too, I trying to figure out which mutation I want them to have.))

Sylene grabbed her carry-on and headed out.

9/15/2011 #27
Saani

((Yeah, I think I've decided on something though. I'm like super fussy.))

Lyle followed after her, tossing her a fake wedding ring, "Almost forgot," He mumbled, putting on his own, "Let's go get Cham out of his cage, he's probably not too happy."

9/15/2011 #28
Lillywhitecherub

(The charector I made doesn't have a mutation.... Enless you count being short.)

9/15/2011 #29
The Violet Rose

((Me too, I'm gonna ask a friend who's good at that kind of stuff.))

"I was about to say.." Sylene mumbled, catching the ring and putting it on, following after him.

9/15/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Theavengerofreapers The Violet Rose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member